jordant

Lewiston, Idaho

hey, anyone from lewiston, idaho?

if so lemme give you directions to fun cqb battles we have.

Hi Jordan! Yeah, we have a blast out here =P

I love killing people with my MP5 when all they have is a stupid clear pistol XD

(assuming you're the Jordan I know.. Else it's just a weird coincidence, lol)

Btw, this is my first post!

I've been lurking the forum for a little while now, after learning about it a few days ago at a game... From Jordan if I recall

I really want to get a marui aeg so I can use it at the church but I want a sniper rifle..... hmmmm.... I don't know how I want to spend my money.....

Pullman is only about an hour away. I think it might be less. You live in Pullman and don't know where Lewiston is... weird.... Anyway, in case you were wondering it's in the basement of the church. What kind of gun do you have. There is a policy that is enforced very strictly. If your gun can shoot through both sides of a pop can, you can't use it. So that pretty much means you can use any stock marui (almost) and pretty much all springers, but no stock CA's or anything more powerful than that. And also you must sign a form and have your parents there to sign (they can leave after they sign). And if you are over 18 you can't come. It is for Hight schoolers and Junior high schoolers (grades 7-12).

Wars last 2 hours, from 6-8, and cleanup starts at around 10 'til 8.

Hello Comrades, I am in need recrutes or an OPFOR Team for my team of Soviet soldats of the Soviet AirsoftArmy. I live rite here in lewiston ID., so feel free to contact me at my E-mail for request to join my team, or just have a skirmish with us. thanx an hope to get replies.

Hey, man! I live in orofino! I'm very very new tto this sport and actually am still saving up for my equipment! But I'd love to get involved as soon as I can in the very near future! You can email me at mohutchmojr<AT>gmail.com if you wanna disscuss details there and I can give you another form of communicaton! My name is will, 16. Bout 45 mins east of lewiston. Shoot me an email dude!

Hey, man! I live in orofino! I'm very very new tto this sport and actually am still saving up for my equipment! But I'd love to get involved as soon as I can in the very near future! You can email me at mohutchmojr<AT>gmail.com if you wanna disscuss details there and I can give you another form of communicaton! My name is will, 16. Bout 45 mins east of lewiston. Shoot me an email dude!