to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
CyanidePill

Just Bought Utg Sniper

Thats right I just bought the sniper .25s and a sick scope..

And OMG I actually HAVE A GOOD CAMERA, and you all can expect A DECENT reveiw WITH PICTUREs that don't lose hosting and you cant see them.

If should be here tomorrow or wendsday. I am excited.

Please make requests for pics, and I will be glad to take them and post them

I don't know if ill open it up on the first day... we will see

:a-famerican: <---- Pretend he has a russian flag not american :a-grin:

will do,

update: Airsplat decided to be G :a-censored: y and send me .25g bb that are OUT OF STOCK

I have .2g at home, but id rather test with .25

I immidiately send them an email saying to send me the .25g bb's that are black and are by the same company of airsoft elite

Im pissed because on my receipt it says that I paid for shipping and tax of this item that they cant send me cause its out stock

....ridicolous....

I am enraged.... SOMEONE WHO HAS THE RIFLE PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS IS WHAT THE BOX LOOKED LIKE.box.jpg

THIS LOOKS LIKE SOME BS RIP OF SWISS ARMS...NO WHERE DO I SEE UTG OR M324

ALSO NO BIPOD INCLUDED. THE BB'S ROLL OUT IF THE HOP UP ISNT MORE THAN HALF WAY

IM SO PISSED DID I GET SCREWED OVER BY AIRSPLAT

I am enraged.... SOMEONE WHO HAS THE RIFLE PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS IS WHAT THE BOX LOOKED LIKE.box.jpg

I'm feelin for you. How much did you spend? Should have made sure they had a return policy before buying it. But maybe they do, what do I know? Return it if you can.

Guest michael98765

O dang you didnt get screwed you got F***ed. lol. That is the $60, low powered, rip off version of the utg m324. if they don't tak it back I would sue them they sent you the completly wrong gun. Realy id threaten to sue them or false advertisment, and rip off(like u paid shipping and full price and didnt get the gun or bipod). They should give you a full refund, w/ shipping, off you credit card. That gun sucks so bad they should let you keep it for free. I have heard they are a bad website to buy from.

EDIT: The box looks nothing like that. The real one says master sniper on it. Also it says m324s(no idea what the s is?).

Edited by michael98765

So it this version really different from the UTG one... I took out the hop up and it looked like the same as in the pics....but it was total crap. Can I ask you to take out your barrel, and see if you can manually spin the inner barrel with the hop up staying in place....becase the hop up in this one, the rubber is before the farrel it self and the barrel doesnt have the lil hole at the top like all other airsoft guns where the rubber pokes through you know?

and you feel good enough to do it, can you open the hop up and see what im talkinng about?

Guest michael98765
So it this version really different from the UTG one... I took out the hop up and it looked like the same as in the pics....but it was total crap. Can I ask you to take out your barrel, and see if you can manually spin the inner barrel with the hop up staying in place....becase the hop up in this one, the rubber is before the farrel it self and the barrel doesnt have the lil hole at the top like all other airsoft guns where the rubber pokes through you know?

and you feel good enough to do it, can you open the hop up and see what im talkinng about?

You asking me? Well I guess you are. but ya the inner barrel shouldnt spin. Sorry I don't want to take the chance of breaking my hop up. But I wouldn't take the gun apart if I were you, so you can still return it.

Guest michael98765
So does anyone know the true difference between the utg sniper and the Swiss arms black eagle m6?

O! O! O! I do! I do! Pick me! Pick me! Lol. Sorry I got up at like 5:15. So im bored so I'm checking out the fourms. Ok back to buisness. The diffrence between the two is: the m324 is made of mosly metal parts, the only plastic parts are the stock, trigger and I think the orange tip, also it is made by leapers(a decent company); the m6 is most likely all the same parts just anything that can aford to be plastic is, also the m6 is a knock off brand(trying to make money by looking like a better gun). The swiss army is like Honda and the Utg is an Acura. They arn't Lambos but the Acura is a nicer version of the Honda. Lol, tha is my anaogly for the day, no need for English class.

If they are the same, is the performance the same? The one that I got had a unstable hop up...can I expect the same with the utg. Also if did not load bb's at random times... DOES UTG MANUFACTURE THE SNIPER.. or does some company and then utg and cybergun buy those built guns and give them dif names?

Ok heres my story, I contacted Leapers and they said that this is FALSE ADVERTISING. Airplat is very lame and I get 1 response a day, so its very slow communication. Their return policy says only three days, and I have to fill out some form, that I cant fill out.... I sent them another email saying that I need to return this item because what you sent me is by a completely wrong manufacturer and does not come with a bipod. I stated that leapers confirmed that this is false advertisemnt. I told them that I cant fill out the return form, I also requested for a telephone that I can ACTUALLY reach them at, but I doubt that they will give me it.

I want them to take it back and give me the HFC USR, and then my manufacturing teacher at school can take out the pin for me so I can remove the weight.

Do you think airsplat will end up doing what I want

I need suggestions people please.... I bought this gun in celebration for my first paycheck and I get this CRAP.

So what do you think I should do, like what should I say should I contact someone else?

Guest michael98765

Ok they are not exactly the same The m324 is a way better built gun and has better preformance. The hop up unit is not lose. Frome the looks of it the inners sound diffrent. The thing I heard was its a cheap rip off version of the m324. so. Airsplat better refund your gun. If they don't Id threaten to sue. Like really.

Guest otherdan
the m6 is most likely all the same parts just anything that can aford to be plastic is, also the m6 is a knock off brand(trying to make money by looking like a better gun). The swiss army is like Honda and the Utg is an Acura. They arn't Lambos but the Acura is a nicer version of the Honda. Lol, tha is my anaogly for the day

just to make something clear here... honda/acura does not equal Swiss amry/UTG no way no how... now maybe like nissan 300z/ dodge viper srt10 is a better comparison... anwho... on topic...

Get your money back man... and can you post the page you ordered it from??? I really want to check it out(legal reasons)

Guest michael98765

From the way you described it, it sounds like a diffrent inner design. An ya you should get the usr. It has tons of upgrades and is a good gun.

Sorry utg and swiss arnt that nice (even though I am a big fan)

Well first off chill the f*ck out and second of all yes they are both the same EXACT shi*t. YES THE BARREL AND THE HOP UP ARE MENT TO BE LIKE THAT THATS HOW THEY ARE IN THE UTG VERSION AS WELL. They are both made by the same d*mn company in China they are just branded differently and distributed by two different companys, other then that THEY ARE THE SAME D*AMN SH*T!. Ive held both, opened both, and they are the same thing in every way because of course they are all made in the same company. Also, you got ripped off man I mean people don't listen but Airsplat really does suck some big balls.

Guest Snocket

ok ppl, heres something I decided to check out with a friend... the Better Business Bereau has rate this company and has posted a review as well as a grade for their company.... you know what it is... ITS AN F!!!! they failed on all aspects of business... go to the 3B site and read the review. http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business...panyID=13194200 this has been posted in other threads as well and I hope this gets to ppl before they have problems...

theres only one solution

you:airsplat you guys ripped me off and then you didnt let me return......whats your problem?

airsplat: srry, you keep the gun, we don't want it.....oh btw we gave you enough store credits to buy a super 9 AND a p99 springer. and a CYMA m11!!

you: sorry airsplat, that was stupid. im afraid im going to have to kill you

Airsplat: no please! I'll do anything

you: you don't have to. tell ya what, I wont kill you. ill just sue you for 1000000 dollars.

you: wait a minute, youre just one guy?

airsplat: YEAH, THATS why I read one email a day.... im up to march 3rd's emails already. ill respond to yours in no time (shifty eyes)

meanwhile you ACTUALLY sue airsplat for 20000000 dollars and they try to countersue you for false advertising. and thats when you bomb their HQ... an old shed in some loser's backyard full of POS springers and WE hi capas

Guest MARZ

From what I have read the M324 and the M6 are the same gun..minus bipod...same maker.....airsplat had the Master Sniper for sale for $100...but now the M6...it is the same picture and description as the M324...and 410 fps!!! ahahahaha 320 ish?? maybe....I say u sue the :a-censored: out of them...u have a good case and their rating is an F like previously posted...I myself have been looking into the M324 and seen the M6 for cheaper and thought about buying it.....I'm having serious second thoughts now on both guns and may go for the VSR...drill a pin, take out sum weights, 120 spring EASY 400 fps...sounds better and better every post I read

WooHoo I just got the USR-11 AND I LOVE IT

The bolt pull is so easy youd thing its gas! literally.

Its reallly accurate and I love the iron sights. I don't even know if ill wanna put a scope on it.

Tomorrow hopefull I will drill the pin out at school. wish me luck. I love this gun...

Ill make another topic about it and prob make a review WITH pics because a reveiw w/o pics is not a review

and I think this topic should be closed....

Guest MARZ
WooHoo I just got the USR-11 AND I LOVE IT

The bolt pull is so easy youd thing its gas! literally.

Its reallly accurate and I love the iron sights. I don't even know if ill wanna put a scope on it.

Tomorrow hopefull I will drill the pin out at school. wish me luck. I love this gun...

Ill make another topic about it and prob make a review WITH pics because a reveiw w/o pics is not a review

and I think this topic should be closed....

ahaha yo thats kickass....I hope you drillin goes well...let me know how things went and post sum pics...good luck wit ur gun..I can't wait to get one :a-salute:

Guest MARZ
I drilled fine, now its goes through both sides of a code can (means its 340 or higher with .2)

now it curves to the right a lil bit :(

pics:

http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c60/CyanidePill/

enjoy :)

sweet pics..they will help alot...thats weird that it curves...all u did was take out the piston weights??...did u clean and lube the barrel?

P.S.

how hard was drillin the pin?

Edited by MARZ

Guest MARZ
im gonna clean the barrel and lube it

it was easy with a drill press and a 1/8 drill bit

think I could use a dremel?