Hey, ive been looking for an electric gun thats pretty cheap can u guys help me figure which one is the best ive been trying to decide and its pretty hard

R6 M16 AIRSOFT FULL AUTO AEG

M16-A4

http://www.protectiondepot.com/m16a4.asp

http://www.airsoft128.com/xcart/catalog/VE...le-p-34204.html

OR please say the best electric guns under 100 please

Edited by agluestick

First of all, "which gun" questions are not allowed in this forum. I don't think that there's any argument that this is a "which gun" question here considering that it has "which gun" in the title.

For under $100, you're not going to find anything spectacular. I've heard the Well R-6 is alright, but my suggestions are what you will find in my newly-updated signature that is designed to provide an answer to these types of questions without having to repeat myself.

First of all, "which gun" questions are not allowed in this forum. I don't think that there's any argument that this is a "which gun" question here considering that it has "which gun" in the title.

For under $100, you're not going to find anything spectacular. I've heard the Well R-6 is alright, but my suggestions are what you will find in my newly-updated signature that is designed to provide an answer to these types of questions without having to repeat myself.

I don't think he was looking for anything spectacular hence the reason he is in the newbie forum. But anyway as I say to all newbies that ask, "What is a good gun for under 100 dollars?" The UTG Mp5 is the best gun you are going to get its 100 dollars if you are willing to spend it. There have been hundreds of questions like this search around and you will find one. There is even a pinned review at the top of this forum that is a guide for all the people who want springers for there first gun.

The best gun for cheap is a Crosman R70, $65, ok accuracy fairly good velocity, and good ROF. Problem is, it's full auto only, and gravity feeds. But the scope holds 650 rounds.

I'll back up with the UTG MP5 for best gun under $100. Unless you really don't like MP5s, which they're pretty nice, I'd get it. If you really want a M4 however, the Well would proably be your best bet.

As for the "which gun" thing, which gun post really means "Which gun is the best?!?!?!?!" type stuff, As long as your asking somewhat specfics or giving limiting factors, your alright. In this case he's trying to compare two guns, so its good enough.

The best gun for cheap is a Crosman R70, $65, ok accuracy fairly good velocity, and good ROF. Problem is, it's full auto only, and gravity feeds. But the scope holds 650 rounds.

I beg to differ. There is no best gun. Please don't encourage that train of thought.

Well maybe if you draw and compare and use just a general overall, they all got their ups and downs, but whatever really don't care about that. I wouldn't recommend the Well he recommended thats gravity fed, its a kinda a ripoff of the Neonfire M4, if I'm getting my guns matched up right in my head. For $50, I'd say get the spring UTG MP5, for $100 get the AEG UTG MP5 or Well M4, everything else is kinda meh.

NOOOOOOOOOO! I may be a Newbie and all, but that was the first gun I got and boy was it SH*T.

DO NOT GET THE CROSMAN R70.

It goes maybe 50 feet and then the crappy hop-up spins it off to /THOU SHALT NOT USE MY NAME IN VAIN/-knows-where. The high-cap gravity scope is kinda dumb, and the gun dry-fires a lot when you miss a bb. I would get this gun only if I was shooting targets from 30 feet and with no cross-breeze whatsoever.

DO NOT GET THIS GUN!!!!!

Edited by Airsoft San Anselmo