to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

hey im looking into to buying a well r-6 m4 but I wanna know if there is anything bad about it

and im also wondering if your able to upgrade the well r-6 with a new spring and etc.

simply.... NO save your money up... try your best to avoid Well products as they are very low end... if you are looking for something to enter into the game try UTG... im sure other ppl will havce suggestoins to

ok so do you think if I get an utg mp5 I am able to upgrade it

so basically herse the story I just airsfot with my friends on a backyard and we all have pretty cheap electric guns and I wanna own them with a cheap gun but upgradeable so I can own and make them cry

I like the UTG Mp5... good entry gun that can be mod. to some extent but doesnt really need it though... with that you should be able to rock the land

simply.... NO save your money up... try your best to avoid Well products as they are very low end... if you are looking for something to enter into the game try UTG... im sure other ppl will havce suggestoins to

Hi guys,

I'm a little new on this board and to airsoft in genral. I have worked on and owned a few well-r6 models. They all seem to have little quirks. None were perfect but all work great. They also seem to be on a different batch as the gears are closer to that of the newer clones.

That being said, lets get to the truth. If you prefer a UTG mp-5 over any Well product just by name you must really rethink your decisions in life. UTG does not make anything. WELL CYMA BE amonst others makes UTG guns, leapers contracts these companies to package them acordingly. The Well R-6 wires are 10 times better than the utg warhalk, and the same as the mp-5(made by well as well)LOL. Silly brand name kiddies.

Hi guys,

I'm a little new on this board and to airsoft in genral. I have worked on and owned a few well-r6 models. They all seem to have little quirks. None were perfect but all work great. They also seem to be on a different batch as the gears are closer to that of the newer clones.

That being said, lets get to the truth. If you prefer a UTG mp-5 over any Well product just by name you must really rethink your decisions in life. UTG does not make anything. WELL CYMA BE amonst others makes UTG guns, leapers contracts these companies to package them acordingly. The Well R-6 wires are 10 times better than the utg warhalk, and the same as the mp-5(made by well as well)LOL. Silly brand name kiddies.

um no, UTG guns are much more reliable... I have used both the well and utg guns... the Well are much less quality in build and there gearboxes are weaker(not taking any upgrades) and are more prone to burning out... UTG do not have those issues and are compatible with higher end components... WELL, CYMA so not make UTG... they are made by contract under UTG(which is made in coop with another company) WELL and CYMA are lower levels then UTG

um no, UTG guns are much more reliable... I have used both the well and utg guns... the Well are much less quality in build and there gearboxes are weaker(not taking any upgrades) and are more prone to burning out... UTG do not have those issues and are compatible with higher end components... WELL, CYMA so not make UTG... they are made by contract under UTG(which is made in coop with another company) WELL and CYMA are lower levels then UTG

now we have to compare apples to apples here. say compareing the well r-5 with the utg mp-5, not the well p-90 or mr series guns with the mp-5. The cyma ak-47 is better overall quality by the way.

www.nextex.net

I have done major gearbox uprgades to the mp-5 and the r-6. they are the same box. Gears and all.

Anyway it don't matter what we think does it only what we pay.

arent you the person who put an m140 in an utg ak47...

btw get a utg

yay ya think it may have been a lil much?

But serious the highest quality CLONE I have used to date is the R-8 but everyone is sold out.

The R-6 hop-up is far superior in my very humble opinion to the ak-47 unit.

all I'm saying is that the name means nothing in real world terms of chinese clones.

UTG does not make guns and neither does leapers. They just rebrand guns made by double eagle, well, CYMA, and other companies. They then repackage them and sell them for higher prices. The utg mp5 is actually a copy of the well r8 except with interchangeable stocks and a higher price. So it doesnt make sense to go "oh Well sucks buy a UTG because in some instances they are the exact same.

UTG does not make guns and neither does leapers. They just rebrand guns made by double eagle, well, CYMA, and other companies. They then repackage them and sell them for higher prices. The utg mp5 is actually a copy of the well r8 except with interchangeable stocks and a higher price. So it doesnt make sense to go "oh Well sucks buy a UTG because in some instances they are the exact same.

The Well Guns are the same quality as the UTGs... Because the come from the same manufacturer.

The Well R-8 IS a great gun. Well worth 110$. The mp5 is the same as the UTG. the R7 has a very high FPS, and the R6 is somewhat questionable. I've heard about quality control issues with the R6. I've only seen the internals of the R8 but the wiring, gearbox etc looked good.

Case Closed!!!