to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Hello, I would like to get into airsoft this summer and I would like to know of some good sites and stuff to get

Can anyone suggest any good quality web stores? I am kind of interested in trying to get a spring famas or something of the G36 series for a rifle, and a beretta or usp for a pistol. Perferably some stuff that wont cost me more then 100-250 USD at the very most for everything that is needed

Any help is welcome and thanks :D

Edited by Jimko

Well one of the best sites I know of is www.shortyusa.com , has low prices, and has accurate info. Now for the rifle, I would go with the UHC mp5 sd3 because of pretty good range and durability, while you are at it pick up a HFC mp5 40 round magazine. For the Berreta I would pick up the UHC m9 , lasted me a good half a year or more.

Well one of the best sites I know of is www.shortyusa.com , has low prices, and has accurate info. Now for the rifle, I would go with the UHC mp5 sd3 because of pretty good range and durability, while you are at it pick up a HFC mp5 40 round magazine. For the Berreta I would pick up the UHC m9 , lasted me a good half a year or more.

Kool ty ill look more on there for that stuff but I would definatly like a g3c or famas but MP5's are kool :D

Any other info anyone?

Yeah try the following. I like shorty because of their wide selection and accurate info--but speedytoys is good too.

airsplat.com

speedytoys.com

elike.com

atlantaairsoft.com (not as good/notable)

shortyusa.com

Hello, I would like to get into airsoft this summer and I would like to know of some good sites and stuff to get

Can anyone suggest any good quality web stores? I am kind of interested in trying to get a spring famas or something of the G36 series for a rifle, and a beretta or usp for a pistol. Perferably some stuff that wont cost me more then 100-250 USD at the very most for everything that is needed

Any help is welcome and thanks :D

ShortyUSA and Airsoft Atlanta are relativley for starters, but since your budget is a good amount try RedWolf Airsoft.

Do not buy from Airsplat,Speedtoys,Jungle Toys, etc. They have painfully horrible airsoft guns.

DO NOT BUY FROM AIRSPLAT! They may look good now but when they rip you off you won't be happy.

Shortyusa.com

Airsoftatlanta.com

Evike.com

AirsoftGI.com

Just make sure they are reputable

As far as guns I recomend UTG Mp5 for a good rifle

50 bucks on Shortyusa.com gets you

Gun-good fps, good accuracy, overall good gun.

150 round High-cap mag

500 round high cap mag

Sling

Its a great gun much better than guns double the price. For a sidearm I suggest UHC 1911 UHC M9 or a TM pistol make sure its a HGHU like the MK23 Socom.