to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Guest kingsniper123
ok so I recently bought a new tm m4 and I know about the infamous barrel wobble but does anyone know how I tighten it or if I can

and secondly how much bbs does a tokyomarui standard mag hold?

and if there is any like starter guide for this gun help me

The TM standard mag holds 68 BBs.

Guest stevoe
ok so I recently bought a new tm m4 and I know about the infamous barrel wobble but does anyone know how I tighten it or if I can

and secondly how much bbs does a tokyomarui standard mag hold?

and if there is any like starter guide for this gun help me

If you recently bought a new TM M4, its most likely the 2nd generation M4. It comes with a 1 piece aluminum aluminum barrel as well as metal reinforced tabs. And on top of that with better hop up. No need to do anything to tighten the barrel.

Um, I am do not think the new Gen II TM M4's have metal reinforced tabs or not. But yes, it has a one piece barrel, so no wobble. Your box should say on it whether it is a Gen II or not (if you don't know.) Also, if it is not, no gun comes from the factory with "barrel wobble." It is an infamous myth that developed when someone said that the barrel on their M4/M16 wobbled, and then everyone else tested them to see if they did and in the process damaged them. Yes it is possible to develope barrel wobble from Misuse, but why mistreat your gun. Anyway, even if you don't simply tighten the little screws near where the handguard attaches to the receiver. (Believe that is where they are.)