to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
agluestick

Upgrade Services

hey I got a new m4 and its kind of my back up for when my main gun has a problem its tokyo marui I wanna just do a basic economy upgrade spring and metal bushings and im not quite the master and taking apart gearboxes so I just have the shop do it do you guys have any place located in socal (orange) that will do upgrades for free because the shop I get it done at charges 40 bux for upgrade labor so can u guys help me out with cheap upgrade places.

If you have the time to drive it over or send it to me I can do it for very cheep (I live in Southern California by the way). Otherwise, most airsoft shops WILL charge a good amount of money to get it done, and the upgrade itself isnt even that high quality. AirsoftGI, though, does fairly reputable upgrades, but you will still be paying. Also, an extra piece of advice, commas will make it a lot easier for people to read.

uh what city do u live in, and how much does airsoft gi charge becauce my shop charges 40bux, lol and I used commas

and can u help me out, I also want this gun for CQB and the cqb field is 350fps limit, so can u give me some ideas to get 350ish fps. right now I can only think is an m110 spring and maybe some bushings

Edited by agluestick

An m110 spring (which is not made by systema, it is a different brand) most likely shoots OVER 350 fps. To reach 350 I would suggest using a PDI 120% spring and metal bushings, which you already have.

Also, I live in/next to Los Angeles.

Hmm, you have to go north up the 405 and then west on the 101. So...its like halfway from here to San Diego, so Id say like a hour to two hours depending on traffic (welcome to LA). You can always ship it if you want as well.

Hmm, you have to go north up the 405 and then west on the 101. So...its like halfway from here to San Diego, so Id say like a hour to two hours depending on traffic (welcome to LA). You can always ship it if you want as well.

uh, for your guys own saftey you should talk on PM or instant messenger.

Actually, their funeral, hehe :a-thumbsup:

And...I don't like paranoya, it is one of the forces that also opposes airsoft as a whole.

Also, don't forget, I already stated what city I live in, but that doesnt matter, there are millions of people here. The 101 and 405 freeways are huge freeways, and span for hundreds-thousands of miles, I technically gave people no info about my location.

Edited by KrYpTiK

Actually, their funeral, hehe :a-thumbsup:

And...I don't like paranoya, it is one of the forces that also opposes airsoft as a whole.

Also, don't forget, I already stated what city I live in, but that doesnt matter, there are millions of people here. The 101 and 405 freeways are huge freeways, and span for hundreds-thousands of miles, I technically gave people no info about my location.

thats good.