kryptik

G36 Takedown Guide -massive, Full Color!

Could you think of any way that I would be able to get the entire gun together, but the gearbox is too far forward (or the barrel is too far back) such that BBs can't get into the chamber? Thanks.

Call it a necropost but people still seem to be using this thread soooo

Awesome guide, been looking for this for a while. One problem though...a lot of the pictures don't work. :a-shocked:

Is there some kind of updated version somewhere I can get or something?

Thanks

Great topic, but how much does this differ from the $100.00 Umarex dual purpose Hk G36C? Mine saw VERY little use and after sitting for about a year, just works on spring power:( When I pull the trigger, all I hear is motor noise, but not AEG cocking:( ANY help greatly appreciated:)-Gearhead

Great topic, but how much does this differ from the $100.00 Umarex dual purpose Hk G36C? Mine saw VERY little use and after sitting for about a year, just works on spring power:( When I pull the trigger, all I hear is motor noise, but not AEG cocking:( ANY help greatly appreciated:)-Gearhead

Umarex G36, especially the ones that you can manually :censored2: are a different animal. You should start a new thread on those. This thread is for TM compatible G36's.

wage peace