to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Guest jordant

Show Off Your Rifle!

TOMMY GUNN, your stock turned out to be amazing!!!!!! Great job man!

Thanks a lot. It took a while but if one of you really want to do it you can but its frustrating and takes a while.

Gordon

Maruzen APS Type 96 (not finished with it yet)

The other one is my brother's CA M15A4 (custom paint job done by me)

DSCF1496.jpg

DSCF1499.jpg

I can't stand the scope, as a matter of fact, I hate it. I'm waiting 'til I got the money and the time to go out and buy myself a NCStar 4-16x50 Mark III.

It's updraded with:

500fps OK cylinder upgrade set w/ Precision Accuracy Cup (just a piece of rubber)

Maruzen APS suppressor w/ adapter

Harris Low Profile Spring Eject Bipod

UTG 3-9x40 Reticule Intensified scope (fancy words for, "the crosshairs glow red and green")

All I need now is a durable trigger system, new hop up, and a tighter inner barrel. Maybe barrel spacers if I care at the time.

Joey

Its not BA, Its Not AEG, its semi auto and gas powered.

I think /THOU SHALT NOT USE MY NAME IN VAIN/ made the dinosaurs and some of those, then was like ah F this and flooded the earth hardcore, looks like he got all the dinosaurs but missed one of the ugly thingomajiggers

Edited by silent_soul

kjw_mk1_carbine_jpg.jpg

That?

EDIT: I just saw your folding foregrip/monopod on the stock. Good idea.

that indeed, alot of custom work went into it. I wanted a monopod so badly but theyre all very expensive, so I decided to make my own, really cheap and easy, works very well. Still have some work to do on it though.

and as far as the ugly thingomajiggers, the M92FS was man made.

here is mine. or both I should say. no performance mods yet. still waiting to receive them.

rifles001.jpg

rifles002.jpg

rifles003.jpg

rifles004.jpg

rifles005.jpg

trying to get fluted barrel but no one has them in stock :(

Scope has red and green cross hair capabilities. both colors have 5 levels of brightness. bad pic sorry....

rifles007.jpg

Why do you have two of the same gun

THOR, nice Righthook rifle!

my girl - KJW M700, with Mad bull barrel...

furthest I've shot it accurately SO FAR was 250ft (propane with .30g bb - multiple shots hit the mark).

It was right on target and I could hear the BB impact, which leads me to believe there was still

some more distance behind the shot. I plan on an external HPA rig, or CO2. I live in Florida - gas rifles

tend to perform the same year around. An external air source will mainly help with keeping the last couple rounds

falling a bit short due the mag running out of gas.

P1000354.jpg

P1000364.jpg

P1000360.jpg

I do have plans on repainting the stock. My terrain is much different than original owner. so need to point that out. :a-thumbsup:

Edited by Explosive aka X

before:

06212008004.jpg

after

12112008001.jpg

THOR, nice Righthook rifle!

my girl - KJW M700, with Mad bull barrel...

furthest I've shot it accurately SO FAR was 250ft (propane with .30g bb - multiple shots hit the mark).

It was right on target and I could hear the BB impact, which leads me to believe there was still

some more distance behind the shot. I plan on an external HPA rig, or CO2. I live in Florida - gas rifles

tend to perform the same year around. An external air source will mainly help with keeping the last couple rounds

falling a bit short due the mag running out of gas.

P1000354.jpg

P1000364.jpg

P1000360.jpg

I do have plans on repainting the stock. My terrain is much different than original owner. so need to point that out. :a-thumbsup:

Guys stop quoting pictures. It really isn't necessary.

Nice rifles.

Explosive are you using the stock bucking?

yes...seems to be working well. eventually I want to mess with internals more and trying different buckings.

*previous owner said it's a stock KJW bucking. I've only fielded the rifle a few times and with good propane filled

mags I have had consistent range and accuracy until the mags run real low on gas.

Hi, it's my first ever attempt at a paint job, but here we go.

sideon.th.jpg

backonp.th.jpg

closeupj.th.jpg

Let us know what you think.

Oh and specs, it's a VSR-10 with PDI internals firing at ~500 (still to be chrono-ed) with 0.2's.

Still need to insert some barrel spaces and sort out some issues, I also got the Safety attached to the PDI V-Trigger, not necessary I know, but I like it.

I am currently using 0.4 madbulls but have yet to try alternatives out.

Edit: replaced 0.39 with 0.4

Edited by Lukazoid

That is a very good paintjob. Even for a beginner.

I like.

For your next batch of bb's may I recommend Bioval .27's? If that's too light for you, wait till november (or late fall, can't remember) for Bioval to release their heavy weight series, including .43's and I think .88's.

This is haley's new paintjobbbb:)

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

Haley's best friend.

IMG_0612.jpg

Haley's insides :a-blushing:

PDI VC piston-----------------------------50$

PDI 200% spring**REPLACED--------------16.99$

PDI 280% Spring-----------------------------20$

PDI Spring guide for VC--------------------18.99$

PDI V trigger------------------------------132$

Nineball bucking *ripped*------------------16.99$

All of NOOBIES Hop up fixes----------------30$

4-16X50 G-ILL.RANGEFINDER/30MM/RING/GREEN LENS 102.20$

Another ammo clip--------------------------12$

JG-BAR-10---------------------------------120$

BIPOD-------------------------------------67$

Leather sling-------------------------------30$

Great stuff spray foam----------------------5$

Paints--------------------------------------30$

EdGI 6.01 554mm custom ported barrel-----------95$

Laylax cylinder head dampener--------------26.99$

Firefly Soft type bucking**REPLACED**--------------20.99$

Firefly Hard type bucking**REPLACED**---------------20.99

Custom made mock mock mock mock silencer------------------3$

Nineballbucking**CURRENT**----------------------------16.99$

PDI light 690mm outter barrel----------------------------83.99$

PDI outter barrel cap--------------------------------------18.99$

TOTAL-------------------------------------924$

Effective range? 235 effectively, 270' every couple of lucky shots :)

I wanted to drop this image in on my post above, but no edit option available.

I put about 3 hours into spraying today. A lot of the time was letting the rifle sit in the sun, so the paint would dry.

thinking about putting together a HOW-TO, because I'm not 100% sure, but I might have a couple tricks to add towards

spray painting a rifle.

kjwm700_banyantree.jpg

photos are nice, but do not do the paintjob justice. This rifle practically dissapears in it's surroundings.

Thanks a lot. It took a while but if one of you really want to do it you can but its frustrating and takes a while.

Gordon

She is gorgeous, just curious did you based yourself of my sheath camo? I posted a while ago xP

In any case WELL DONE, I have a ARES DSR-1 v2 but painted lizard/snake-skin style camo

now I'm working on my new custom SR25k and on my SPR based of the TM SOPMOD M4 electric blowback (works really great)

The SR25k will be painted self invented rust/snake-skin camo

it feels good to be back... even though forum posts havent really changed since I left :a-surrender:

been working overhours and ALOT

EDIT: 2

Edited by Sailem

Well, here is my TM VSR-10 "Beast". (The 400' Spring Rifle)

If pics do not load, please re-fresh your browser. My server is a bit slow sometimes.

The Build List:

- TM VSR 10 G-Spec

- PDI 554mm 6.01 Inner Barrel

- PDI 690mm Light Outer Barrel

- PDI Bore Up Receiver

- PDI Bore Up Palsonite Cylinder Set

- PDI Bore Up VC Piston

- PDI SS5000 Spring (Strongest Spring on the Market)

- PDI Power Adjuster Rings - 4 Total

- TM Precision Chamber

- Custom Full Length Aluminum Barrel Spacer Tube

- Custom Manufactured and Shaped Hopup Arm

- Custom Shaped TM Bucking

- Custom High Strength Trigger Mech

- Custom Bucking Air Seal Pressure Rings

- Custom DuraCoat Paintjob

- NCStar 6-24 x 50 Sniper Scope

- Harris Folding Bipod

- OD Sniper Sling

Performance:

FPS: 827 w/.20g, 637 w/.40

Effective Range: 400'+

Media:

Finished Rifle Far:

paint14.JPG

Finished Rifle Close:

paint15.JPG

Videos:

FPS:

Range:

Damage:

Safety Glasses:

Well, that is my rifle and I hope you enjoy the post...

Well, here is my TM VSR-10 "Beast". (The 400' Spring Rifle)

Well, that is my rifle and I hope you enjoy the post...

Well I must admit... its a beauty, and Im glad you shot your rifle at the eye safety glasses because that soothes my fears about blinding someone (even though seriously injury is still possible)

although Im not shooting as hot as you are (500 fps with .25s) its nice to know that once a rifle is near its upgrade limit that it still wont blind someone.

Now I have no qualms about making a 800+ fps gun :]

on a side note, Ill probably make two sets of cylinders, one that Ill leave a about 500 fps and then a second, more deadly one... at 800 fps. That way all I have to do is pop out the trigger and change out cylinders to become field ready, and then switch back to play on private fields...

400 fps can put out an eye...with that said you should never shoot at people with a gun above 500fps. if you do so, you are a moron just waiting to send someone to the hospital with a permanent injury.

People...shoot...at...each...other...with...guns...firing...over...500...fps...a

ll...the...time...

Most field limits in my area are 550fps for a BA sniper. Yes the players do use BA sniper rifles shooting at over 500fps rather frequently. (AEG's are still the most common :a-gross: )

Although I should point out that there is a 100foot MED.

As for your statement, why should you worry about putting out someones eye if everyone is following standard field rules and regulations?

It kinda annoyed me that you made a post in a sniper rifle thread complaining about FPS, that is all...

people drive without their seltbelt all the time, and motorcyclists don't always wear helmets.

all im saying is people using guns above 500-550 fps on a field are only asking for serious problems.

and you can grow up, people will say things you don't like all the time. doesnt mean there isnt some truth/good point behind it.

im just seeing all this 800fps, 400 foot shot junk making all the noobies go:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO if I buy this stuff and make a gun that shoots 800fps I can shoot 400 feet.

im not going to address how wrong that statement is but im sure there is one newbie out there thinking this after reading some info posted here and the other 400foot whatever thread.

LOL. So true. All the airsoft fields I have heard about wont let anything past a 400fps limit for safety. And unless your planning on kilin someone, or having sniper wars at "400ft" range, then why the :a-censored: get a gun that is basically a pellet gun?!

I will post some pics of my M14 soon. =O don't LET THIS THREAD DIE!!!!

Getting the Thread back on track here.....

Heres my Two week old UTG L96. Completly stock with a 3-9x40, bla bla bla. I'll spare the regular photos and just post the ones with my "Modular Gun Ghillie" The way I made this ghillie is so that Its easy enough to use just one part of it, or all 3 parts. It also makes adding vegetation a snap. I think it works pretty well. I'll remove the orange tip when I get around to it.

DSC01383.jpg

DSC01382.jpg

And here it is in it's Habitat.

DSC01380.jpg

More pics can be found here

http://s288.photobucket.com/albums/ll168/Lastshot04/Airsoft/

Let me know what you think! I've been having a hard time making this gun blend in, as where I play the field is either Woodlands, with almost no vegetation and mostly dead leaves, or in super green areas, with lush undergrowth and weeds.

Edited by lastshot

Pics of my M14 1

Pics of my M14 2

Pics of my M14 3

Pics of my M14 4

Here is my M14. This is the gun without any ghillie wrap. I will be making the ghillie wrap from scratch soon, and will also post some more pics when I do!

The 1st picture of my M14 is of the rail, which is a custom installed rail since mine was one of the versions that did not come with one. so I had to take off the strap holders (which broke anyway) and screwed in a rail from my other gun.

Tell me what you think of the pictures! lol I know theres not much ghillie on it yet, but I will be uploading more when I put on some "actual" ghillie wrap. =)

Edited by Patriot

I looked at some of your other pictues and I love it. The only thing is that the reddish scope and orange tip would draw my eyes to it immediately.

PS: Your environment sounds alot like central florida :a-jester:

Thanks, Didn't take too long to make and I can still get to the magazine release and bipod no problem,Although I'm thinking about adding a little more green jute, on the bipod and on the scope.

And as far as location goes, I'm located in NY, a lil north of florida :a-laugh:

Edited by lastshot

im just seeing all this 800fps, 400 foot shot junk making all the noobies go:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO if I buy this stuff and make a gun that shoots 800fps I can shoot 400 feet.

I agree 100%. I disclaim that my VSR is a "Target" rifle on just about every post, but I can see how someone can get the wrong idea. Good thing most fields have FPS limits. I also have YouTube videos of me shooting $5 shop glasses to $50 Revision Bullet Ants (which are amazing). Both held up to a .40 over 600 FPS <AT> less than 10'. Now, wire mesh goggles failed the test over and over again. I even tested with FPS guns half of my VSR-10.

I will say it, I play with my M4 90% of the time in actual airsoft battles. My G&G M4 is also highly upgraded but under 400FPS, and is one mean gun. I do have other sniper rifles.

I WILL SAY AGAIN, DO NOT THINK OF USING A RIFLE WITH SUCH POWER IN AN ACTUAL GAME!

I personally have just as much fun out of upgrading and shooting in target competetion, and an 800FPS+ rifle has no place for the field with actual people involved.

Thanks, Didn't take too long to make and I can still get to the magazine release and bipod no problem,Although I'm thinking about adding a little more green jute, on the bipod and on the scope.

And as far as location goes, I'm located in NY, a lil north of florida :a-laugh:

I forgot that florida has 3 different types of terrain (silly me) woodland with lots of dead leaves, lush green undergrowth, and barren grasslands. :a-wink:

Edited by waffleking101

I agree 100%. I disclaim that my VSR is a "Target" rifle on just about every post, but I can see how someone can get the wrong idea. Good thing most fields have FPS limits. I also have YouTube videos of me shooting $5 shop glasses to $50 Revision Bullet Ants (which are amazing). Both held up to a .40 over 600 FPS <AT> less than 10'. Now, wire mesh goggles failed the test over and over again. I even tested with FPS guns half of my VSR-10.

I will say it, I play with my M4 90% of the time in actual airsoft battles. My G&G M4 is also highly upgraded but under 400FPS, and is one mean gun. I do have other sniper rifles.

I WILL SAY AGAIN, DO NOT THINK OF USING A RIFLE WITH SUCH POWER IN AN ACTUAL GAME!

I personally have just as much fun out of upgrading and shooting in target competetion, and an 800FPS+ rifle has no place for the field with actual people involved.

So true that gun can kill someone. Just think what would happen if someone popped out from about 20ft away?! YOU COULD GET HOSPITALIZED ITS NOT A JOKE.

:a-nonod: don't do it. unless your my annoying cousin on the other end. XD

Edited by Patriot