jordant

Show Off Your Rifle!

Modification. Isn't hard to do if you use your brain, and know how to cut metal nice.

yah, makes sense, but I got used to shooting lefty with a righty bolt so, its all good

Prometheus 650mm 6.03 barrel (best barrel I've ever used, kills all 6.01's)

Jeezum lord mercy that's long. I wonder how you carry that thing around thick brush.

You can't shoot through thick brush so I'd have to say I avoid getting stuck in that tangled mess. Michigan doesn't have much of it anyways. My gun is long but the range and accuracy of that barrel is phenomenal. Its been that way for almost 5 years, I'm used to it.

I used to always use the right handed bolt shooting left handed, until I found out you can rack the bolt with keeping your eye in the scope if its modified to left.

I used to always use the right handed bolt shooting left handed, until I found out you can rack the bolt with keeping your eye in the scope if its modified to left.

I can do that with a righty bolt....its an acquired over time skill, haha

When keeping the rifle the way it is and being left handed, you can keep your finger on the trigger and also be looking down the scope, But still, you have to tweak your right arm like a crippled animal's when Its that way. After six years dealing with it using my VSR, I grew a pair and finally modified my Maruzen so I can rack the bolt properly, without having a contorted right arm all day long. So in reality, it is a forgotten skill once you discover how much more comfortable, and better it is to have it lefty.

I just don't think anyone has used a left handed rifle in Airsoft, I think most spring rifle users would quite like it.

PM Replied Scar.

Edited by livoniairsoft

When keeping the rifle the way it is and being left handed, you can keep your finger on the trigger and also be looking down the scope, But still, you have to tweak your right arm like a crippled animal's when Its that way. After six years dealing with it using my VSR, I grew a pair and finally modified my Maruzen so I can rack the bolt properly, without having a contorted right arm all day long. So in reality, it is a forgotten skill once you discover how much more comfortable, and better it is to have it lefty.

I just don't think anyone has used a left handed rifle in Airsoft, I think most spring rifle users would quite like it.

PM Replied Scar.

I should try it, but I don't feel contorted or anything when I pull the bolt, it is quite comfortable

I posted some pictures a couple pages back, but I finally have it the way I want.

Base:

KJW M700

Upgrades/Mods:

Internal:

-Prommy 500mm TBB

-NineBall purple bucking

-Teflon tape Hop-Up

-G&G Striker Spring

-Tapped magazine w/ Palmers reg. & 12g CO2 adapter

External:

-Custom paint

-Bubble level

-Sanded bolt

-King Arms Harris style Bi-Pod

-Modified stock

-Shortened outer barrel w/Mock silencer

-Uncle Mikes recoil pad

-Guarder Ammo cheek pad

000_0051.jpg

000_0050.jpg

000_0048.jpg

000_0046.jpg

Edited by coulter

Of the various bolt action platforms that I have owned, this rebrand from ECHO1 is by far may favorite. I just recently received a couple items for exterior upgrades, and I took the oportunity to take some "Dressed to Kill" pics... sorry, no paint, as I really dig the clean look. I may work with a small amount of camo for the rifle that I can strap on, otherwise she remains plain.

List:

ECHO1 M28 - $153

AMMO Cheek pad - $30

MadBull Blackside Mock Supressor - $35

Guarder M700 Sling - $27

M1 Leupold Replica Scope - $80

Her Name is Elizabeth...

IMG_3109.jpg

IMG_3111.jpg

W/ Silencer...

IMG_3118.jpg

IMG_3115.jpg

Personally, I like the rifle without the supressor, but she looks pretty good with it too.

Just wanted to tell you guys after using 4 different materials on my ghillie suit and gun, I bang killed three guys standing on me :) like...ON me, almost, lol, 3-5 feet at most :a-grin:

I'm definitely not done, and sorry for the blur and crap phone cam, I can't find the charger for my camera's battery...

Photo0169.jpg

Photo0173.jpg

Photo0174.jpg

you're probly wondering, yes half the gun isn't covered, my arm goes there, yes indeed, people walked directly at me for over 200 ft and stopped 3 feet from me, I had no real veg on me at all, just the sound of my heart beat hiding any breath I was taking, lol

they freaked, speachlessness followed by swearing and "OMG I would've stepped on you and not known it if you didn't move"

I cried tears of joy, this is the first time something like this has happened :a-grin:

M4 DMR.

I want to get a free float hand-guard of some sort to reinforce the spr-ish look, but on the other hand I love the look of the stock hand-gaurds. It just seems so utilitarian and light.

Anyway, used to be a jgm16. Now the only thing that is JG is the tappet plate :a-laugh: So on too whats been done, all work done by me.

Gearbox

~Prommy Airnozzle

~Systema Duracon w/14 o-ring

~Guarder CylinderHead

~Modify Gears and Gearbox

~Extreme Fire AB_Long Mosfet

~AGM High Torque(Recently replaced burnt out src)

~Guarder sp150

~(DIY) Polished Cylinder and Piston guide Rails, #14 o-ring, Silicon Sealant applied too Cylinderhead, Grease used in compression parts is dielectric grease(It lowers the fps but does wonders for compression).

Hopup/Barrel Assembly

~Airsoft research syndicate Hopup Bucking

~Custom shortened Prommy tightbore 363mm(Dremel Oh-yah!)

~Prometheous NeoStrike Chamber

~SCS

~(DIY) -Shaved off alot of the front of the tappet plate to get airnozzle to seat further into the chamber.

-Eliminated slop between the hopup arm and chamber with superglue and baking soda(Instantly dries the superglue).

-Scotch tape barrel spacers

-Proper Installation of SCS Spacer

-Shortening of the tight bore barrel. Polished the inside as well.

-Sealed everything with silicon sealant.

Whew... o_O $500-600. Hours of work.

I believe it shoots at 500fps. My chrono doesn't have a setting to chrono .3g bb's so I don't think the joule conversion was right. SO I used .4gs and the joule conversion came out at 500fps with .2g. But using bioshot .30g it shoots 400fps +/- 2-3. The consistency of the fps is a point of pride for me considering what I had to do to achieve it.

Nigh-instant trigger response and just today I was planting .3g BB's onto a 12 by 15 inch piece of carboard at 250 feet. Discounting the little head :laughbounce: Oh also, didn't overestimate the range. Talk is cheap. But 300ft worth of measuring tape is gold.

Photo0359.jpg

Well I started a new project :D :D

I will update it, when I get her all done. For more specs here is a thread about it.

http://airsoftsniper.proboards.com/index.c...amp;thread=2224

And now for the PICS.....( ignore the fact that it isn't all the way done yet ) Allow me to introduce the M99SD

IMGP0187.jpg

IMGP0189.jpg

This, hopup bucking made in japan by airsoft research syndicate. They also make sorbothane cylinders and are the ones that put out the MASK set I believe. I ended up using their bucking because I'd been searching for one that owuld help with the nozzle to bucking airseal connection. I also wanted to use a soft bucking so that ruled out guarder blacks and a few others. I went through systemas, firefly, prommy and eventually tried the ars one on a recommendation from airsoftmechanics. So far its giving me great results based on the airflow consistency it has given me, where others appeared to have failed.

woogie man thats lookin good make sure you post when you done, I wanna see that m99.

Heres my baby, pride and joy, with some chrome highlights, sorry for the crappy photos, its from my cell but here she is.

(oh and the orange tip shall be orange no more)

IMAG0053.jpg

IMAG0054.jpg

Oh, the orange tip is HORRENDOUS!!! But I bet it will look great without it. Other than that, looks cool. Hotballz, I like the pics but not a big fan of the ACU.

PP

I know right, its killing me everyday to see orange, I thought I had black paint at the shop but it was not so :-( but she will be gone

Lets get this topic back up to the top :D

Well here are the two rifles that I have been working on as of late.

IMGP0205.jpg

IMGP0204.jpg

A Snow Wolf M99SD, and a tricked out UTG MK96.

The MK96 is shooting extremely well, being as I am making it into a target rifle, it is shooting as such. At 100' I can cover the target with a half dollar with room to spare ;) Still working on it to try and wring every last bit of accuracy out of her.

As soon as I get the M99SD trigger mech done, she will probably be up for sale here soon as well :D

Lets get this topic back up to the top :D

Well here are the two rifles that I have been working on as of late.

*pictures cut*

A Snow Wolf M99SD, and a tricked out UTG MK96.

The MK96 is shooting extremely well, being as I am making it into a target rifle, it is shooting as such. At 100' I can cover the target with a half dollar with room to spare ;) Still working on it to try and wring every last bit of accuracy out of her.

As soon as I get the M99SD trigger mech done, she will probably be up for sale here soon as well :D

The modified M99 is making me think more of a DT SRS for some reason...probably the short barrel and bullpup system. Anyway keep up the good work, looks awesome!

Edited by laxweasel

This is my newest so far, gonna be my dmr.

WE SCAR GBB

-C02

don't worry boys the red flashlight wont be there for long it will be a flash/laser combo, maybe a fore grip. will be oredering a tbb and longer outer barrel in the very near future.

IMAG0073.jpg

IMAG0074.jpg

IMAG0076.jpg

IMAG0077.jpg

Im making a new thread beacuse the old one (Old one) was getting really long. So post away my friends (pictures of my AUG soon to come)

Edited by DM Hackle: Please no AEG's bolt action sniper rifles only. AEG's except psg-1's and svd's are DMR's.

A&K SVD with bravo steel 6.03 650mm barrel.

post-63949-1299014629_thumb.jpg

Sniper Mode

KJW KC-02

Deepfire 200mm mock suppressor (with foam)

ASGI 3-9x40 Illuminated Mil Dot Scope

2011-03-13193227-1.jpg

Carbine Mode

KJW KC-02

NC Star 1x42 Red Dot

2011-03-13194444.jpg