jordant

Show Off Your Rifle!

Well as far as upgrades go for it in terms of performance it goes as follows:

RA Tech or EdGi Tightbore

Tighter O-Ring

Scope

Bi-Pod

Adjustable Valves to limit FPS (A must with tightbore)

Stock with .36's this thing is really really great. Hop up copes nicely with the bb weight. Stock with .2's it shoots about 415-430 and can pierce the bottom of a coke can no problem. Even with the short barrel as well the accuracy is great, cant wait to get an EdGi custom 515mm in there in trade of the stock 280mm or so.

MARSGSPEC1-1.jpg

TSD SD700 (WELL MB03)

I bought it and was not satisfied with the externals except the nice faux wood stock.

Now I have two rifles, minus some screws.

My mistake for buying a clone.

More parts incoming for the GSPEC eventually.

GSPECLEFT2.jpg

Parts list:

303mm TM VSR-10 GSPEC Tanio Koba twist barrel.

Nineball bucking

PDI GSPEC Barrel spacers (2)

TM VSR-10 Reciever

TM VSR-10 GSPEC Outer barrel

TM VSR-10 GSPEC Suppressor

TM VSR-10 GSPEC Hop-up unit

TM VSR-10 GSPEC Cylinder set

TM VSR-10 PRO SNIPER bolt handle

JG BAR-10 Trigger unit

TM VSR-10 GSPEC Trigger Guard

TM VSR-10 GSPEC Butt Plate

GSPECLEFT.jpg

Element LaRue replica 30mm QD mount

NC STAR MARK 3 4-16x50mm

AVALON MARS rail system

APS Folding catapult front sight (Not pictured)

APS folding rear battle sight

ACM 416 front sight

TSDandGSPEC.jpg

TM VSR-10 GSPEC Stock

MARSGSPECANDTSD.jpg

Shimmed Hop up unit and Anti flex plate

Shaped Hop up arm

Plastic bushing barrel spacers

Foam barrel spacers

Cylinder spacer for straight bolt pull

Dremeled Element mount to fit WEAVER rails

Dual o-ring stock TM piston

Brown craft foam precise cut into forward areas of stock and glued (Faux wood only)

Brass door hinges wrapped in craft foam in butt stock

Bored out and tapered cylinder head (TSD only)

MARSGSPECANDTSD2.jpg

120ft Headshot groupings with .28's (270fps with .2g bb's)

Max 160ft without lobbing

Edited by Skyi///

I will post more pics later of my g98 I just completed, but for fight now my new svd project.

A&K svd

custom scope mount

rifle sling

690mm custom 6.02 tightbore

custom bucking hop up

m170 spring

plenty of silicone spray required lol

tomorrow im working on dimensioning the trigger sear to see if its possible to machine my own sear out of aluminum or not ha

right now im clocking 3.3-3.41 joules :) and very happy with my numbers. after the sear is complete I will have a nice fun rifle. and wow, with .43's that m170 spring really is a show off. I can accurately hit a torso 10/10 at 200 feet its very difficult to miss with the easy trigger pull also.

I havent decided what bb to stick wit though. I know marker bb's are not exactly the best yet, but at the feild im at most I have problems with ppl not making call outs when they are hit. and I usually engage at 150 feet to not waste the missed shot at 250-300 feet. and a .33 has max velocity at 150-170 fps, more than a .43 that is. so I havent decided but im looking into making custom marker .33, .36, and .43 's so I don't have more problems with poor sportsmanship

post-64811-1300517136_thumb.jpg

on the svd im looking at 600 ish at .2, and 455 at .33

and effective range im looking at a legitimate 250 feet, but in occasion I have gotten further hits. but I wont claim its accurate to 320 feet because I randomly got a hit on time haha.

when I do get the long shots they are great :) makes all my work on the snipers worth it

Edited by Z a c h

My Tanaka AICS with PCS bolt

-King Arms Hop Up

-King Arms bucking

-Creation aluminum Hop up chamber

-PDI 555mm 6.03 barrel

-G&G Steel Striker

-G&G Rubber

-Polarstar Striker Spring

-Centerpoint 4-16x40 scope

-Krylon camo paint

DSC03482.jpg

DSC03484.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA looks like we have the same gun!!! even the caldwell bipod!

Heres mine the internals are a little different but I also have a pcs bolt:

100_4674.jpg

100_4676.jpg

*3-9x40 AO Eagle Eye Optics scope

*Weaver Tactical Scope Rings

*29 round Tanaka long magazine

*Tanaka Pre-ban bolt

*Caldwell Bipod

*G&G striker spring

*G&G bolt rubber

*King Arms VSR conversion chamber

*King Arms extended nozzle

*Creation Metal Part 91*650mm Madbull Black Python II PSG-1 barrel *Firefly Hard VSR-10 bucking

soo..no upgrades? I mean a barrel from EdGI is always available, no bucking or chambers?

Honestly the gun is so new I wouldnt expect there to be much right now. Its been on the market for just over a month here so give it some time. RA Tech seems to be the leader in custom parts for it right now but they still don't offer much past a tightbore.

So I emailed EdGi customer service about a custom barrel 3-4 days ago and still no reply, do I need to email their sales department instead?

Looks very, very nice. How did you approach that paintjob?

PP

I bought some netting from a hobby store that I originally used to make a ghillie hat and had some leftover; basically I sprayed a couple of coats of OD green to cover the entire gun, then once that had finished drying I placed the netting over the top of the gun and sprayed a few coats of khaki. I stood it up on the bipod while painting so it would leave the bottom of the gun OD green to give it somewhat of a counter shading effect. this was my second paint-job and I was pretty proud of it. anyway thanks for the feedback.

My sniper rifles

d00c27aa36274e6faccd04c84bd12373.1600x1200.jpg

G&G G96 (Stock)

509777d440c74ca9a7c3df1f2a8e2a15.1600x1200.jpg

Tanaka M700

G&G Heavy Barrel

G&G Metal Chamber

Spartan VSR Conversion Kit

Laylax 6.03mm Barrel

Firefly Hopup Rubber

P* Striker Spring

G&G Power Pack

0c0ead1d452b48d7ac83f4888eef9e35.JPG

Top - Tanaka M700 AICS (Stock)

2nd Down - Tanaka M40 (Upgraded about the same as the first)

3rd Down - Well L96 (With Ares Mag and seals)

4th Down - JG BAR-10 (Stock)

You got it george

PWD MR30

It was actually Wonkos old rifle. The guy that he sold it to didn't like it, and he tried to fix a few things, and buggered it up a little bit. But nothing that couldn't be fixed. And I must say, when shooting my bioval .27's out of it..... lasers man, lasers. Just need to get some heavier ammo for my upcoming game and I will be good to go. Well that and a scope mount.

The build quality of the PWD is what I liked the most. With the 210 spring I first had in it, the rear end of the cylinder came flying right out because it was only held in by two pins. Lucky for me though they are both made from quality steel to begin with, so I just welded it back on. Now no spring will ever cause that problem again.

You got it george

PWD MR30

It was actually Wonkos old rifle. The guy that he sold it to didn't like it, and he tried to fix a few things, and buggered it up a little bit. But nothing that couldn't be fixed. And I must say, when shooting my bioval .27's out of it..... lasers man, lasers. Just need to get some heavier ammo for my upcoming game and I will be good to go. Well that and a scope mount.

Great looking gun man... I hope you to enjoy it.

From my experience with the .27g BBBMAX there's not much difference. These are great quality and hold for long distances their kinetic energy!

Wonko did you said 210 spring??!!! How easy is to pull the bolt? And how much is the FPS? As for the accuracy I'm sure it has "laser" like accuracy as you said!

Please make a review I'm sure there's not many people who knows anything about it. I've read something about it through a lousy translator!

Of course I've only seen it in photos!

Wolf

http://airsoftsniper.proboards.com/index.c...amp;thread=2178

There is the one the owner between Wonko and myself did. He has a lot of really good pics in it, and shows what she really looks like.

I am really having a hard time not grabbing a can of paint and going to town on her, or getting a water transfer kit and doing that..... Must......resist....urge......

My custom desert paintjob on a UK Arms L96 sniper rifle, I don't play with this gun, it was and still is a custom project for a show gun I am working on, I am developing a flash hider for it, that isnt finished yet. It's a replica of the gun seen on the November 2010 issue of Counterterrorism.

sniper2.jpg

Sniper1.jpg

Enjoy!

First time I've ever had anything worthy of posting in here:

Flame all you want, but something about shell ejection makes it both horrible AND orgasmic at the same time...

dsc0101d.jpg

dsc0098gs.jpg

Or course shells aren't cheap either

dsc0158r.jpg

That many shells really that necessary?

How is it 150ft? 200?

I have about 25 shells. Each is single shot. Compared to regular BASRs, it is necessary. Longest shot I've gotten was 180 ft, when the temperature was 87 degrees. It's normally accurate to about 140 ft. Not overly horrible, but its not great either. Oddly enough, the FPS does directly affect the accuracy, so when the CO2 bolt comes out, I hope to push the 200 ft range. The greatest feature is its ability to stop the cheating going on at the local fields. 8mm rounds hurt, and when kids get hit by this, they actually call their shots.

But this rifle is more of a collector's piece and a moneymaker. I've rented it out friends for their video projects, let people pay to take their pics with it, and I'm scheduled to have it in a booth as a non profit fundraiser in my church's fair. It's amazing how many people (both kids and adults) would pay a buck to have a couple pictures taken with it.