jordant

Show Off Your Rifle!

Pretty big .... I also found in there the Barrett and the Intervention ;-)

I have a feeling that you'll find an Anzio 20mm when ever it comes out or custom made.....

Thanks, it was fairly easy to do just some paint a cut up laundry bag some pine needles a fern leaf or two and a grass stencil I found online.

Lay the tan first then highlight with light sprays of green ontop of your leaves ..

Is that a UTG?

Is that a UTG?

Well, long story short I ordered a UTG and got a Bravo MK98. Same in every way except the Bravo has a fluted barrel. I guess I can thank Evike for saving me 170$ in getting the pdi barrel.

You can see it better in my review I did called Evike screw up/ review. Some better pix of the rifle there.

Edited by CMDR.CARNAGE

AGM MP008 M14

Correct sir. Its a decent gun just kinda wobbly in places. With the stock battery it shoots fairly far and is pretty accurate without the scope. The problem is the mount fits loose no matter how I attatch it and I cant zero the scope. With the dope cranked in all directions all I can get is the bb in the bottom left of the scope. Im trying to work on it to correct it but its proving difficult. I think the rail on the mount may be bent.

Correct sir. Its a decent gun just kinda wobbly in places. With the stock battery it shoots fairly far and is pretty accurate without the scope. The problem is the mount fits loose no matter how I attatch it and I cant zero the scope. With the dope cranked in all directions all I can get is the bb in the bottom left of the scope. Im trying to work on it to correct it but its proving difficult. I think the rail on the mount may be bent.

There are screws on the rail right?, Measure the rail and find a rail with the same length.If I'm not mistaken M4,M16, and M14 rails are similar and just take the old rail off and put the new one on

It's not that cost worthy either

that looks pretty good what kind of scope do you have on it :a-cool:

Its some crappy rubberized scope that came with the rifle. I REALLY hate it. Its only real advantage is that its cheap (if you bought it separate) and that it is a 3-9 variable power. I think its UTG/leepers or maybe NC star. I'm not sure, I just know I hate it.

PS I'm looking for a leupold scope replica is anyone has one.

Its some crappy rubberized scope that came with the rifle. I REALLY hate it. Its only real advantage is that its cheap (if you bought it separate) and that it is a 3-9 variable power. I think its UTG/leepers or maybe NC star. I'm not sure, I just know I hate it.

PS I'm looking for a leupold scope replica is anyone has one.

Nice paint job.

I got a replica M3 3-10x50 from HK for like $80 shipped. Red/Green illuminated mil-dot cross hair.

Comes with set of cheap scope mounts.

So my silencer and new bipod finally came in, I originally got it for my Mk98 but the L96 adaptor I got wasnt the right one .. I have fine thereads on the inside of my outer barrel and the thread on the adaptor was thick. And its about a thousandth of an inch off in size, too big. Soooo.. I tired it on my m14 and it fit. It now has a new home, I ordered another adaptor specifically for the Bravo mk98 hopefully it will fit. Until I get it check out how good the silencer looks on the m14. The bipod is a harris style Evike calls it a rambo long type.

Very very sturdy very nice I highly recomend it. It can extend to almost 3 ft out.

Unpainted

IMG_1669.jpg

Painted

IMG_1671.jpg

And this is what it should have been.

IMG_1663.jpg

New bipod

IMG_1658.jpg

IMG_1660.jpg

And finally, a family pic

IMG_1676.jpg

Gear is on the way, I will post a review of it all. Hope it helps you out. :a-salute:

Echo1 M28

max range:300 feet

470fps w/ .25s

Mine has a custom extended rail, Harris bipod(included) Leopold M1 scope, and LaRue Tactical SPR scope mount. This gun is hands down the best stock springer out there. It shoots 470 fps stock and comes with a bipod and to mags. I was able to hit a trashcan lid at roughly 280-300 ft

echo1m28001.jpg

after paintjob:

echo1m28013.jpg

The only time in written history Chuck Norris was successfully subdued:

echo1m28009.jpg

I need to rack up my money fast to complete my sniper collection....

Gas>ARES DSR-1 Check

AEG>CA SR-25 Check

Spring>Maruzen APS-2 SV Check

Fusion>Socom Gear M82 No $$.....

Here is my Tanaka M24A2 rifle.

Its a very custom gun with lots of custom parts and all the best upgrade parts you can find.

This is my BA HPA rifle and also my primary and most used rifle. I've been upgrading and customizing and tweaking the performance of this rifle for over 7 years now. Ofc not continuously. Every now and then I decide to try and make it work even better than it allready does. Normally when I get some new ideas and/ or when new products are on the market.

Fielding it at 700fps (0.2g) and it has a 350- 400 foot effective range with the R-hop installed (300-320 feet using regular hop up system).

My all time record hit is at an amazing 140m (about 459 feet). Shot into a group of 3 people over an open field during a 24h skirmish. I don't think I got the guy I was going for, but I still got a hit. It was beyond sick, and I guess it was very lucky. But still, a hit is a hit! :D

Here's the rifle.

zlg8CtxuRA883MGlyrTHENfi.jpg

eUOVsnFSP6VPqVp0vW7i4tbKr.jpg

What do you think?

LeStath

Edited by LeStath