jordant

Show Off Your Rifle!

Thanks Wolfgeorge!

Yeah, the rail looks a bit weird on it's own, but I think it pulls it off once installed on the gun. Wish it wasn't so high though, and that the shell ejection port on it was a bit bigger (not as big as it's supposed to).

Other than that, I think it looks amazing! I finally got my very own M24A2/ M700 USR rifle (old style, the new one has a different stock).

LeStath

Edited by LeStath

The BG barrel is made of aluminum and has a threaded end cap, it's very solid and light( heavier than stock) and the only drawback is, the fact it's not free float, it's bolted like the stock barrel on the stock.

I want one more fluted barrel for the AICS but I don't like the G&G heavy barrel, cause the AICS it's pretty heavy on it's own. The BG barrel won't fit on the AICS stock without drilling and tapping the barrel.

Wolf

The BG barrel is made of aluminum and has a threaded end cap, it's very solid and light( heavier than stock) and the only drawback is, the fact it's not free float, it's bolted like the stock barrel on the stock.

I want one more fluted barrel for the AICS but I don't like the G&G heavy barrel, cause the AICS it's pretty heavy on it's own. The BG barrel won't fit on the AICS stock without drilling and tapping the barrel.

Wolf

Okay, would be nice if someone made a once piece "heavy barrel" like the G&G only instead of using steel, they would use aluminum or maybe even titanium :D

Regarding the G&G barrel and AICS stock, I feel you! I had the AICS stock on my gun at a certain point in time. It was a pretty heavy, though thats not why I changed back to the M24 stock though. I just feel that the M700 type stocks look more stealth sniper like, than the AICS. And well, that suits me better. I'm going to skeletonize the AICS stock, like the RHF mathis rifle and other like it, just to see how I like that. Just need to buy a PSG handle or something and mount that on.

LeStath

I know what you mean, I like the both stocks, though I want to change the camo stock with a McMillan A4 at some point (when I'll have the money).

I have too many projects for now to get bothered with these now, all I have to to now is to tune the Police and these are finished.

Now I've started to gather parts and doing some research for a project I've started with Woogie_man.

Wolf

I don't know I'm thinking to modify a mid cap. I'll see when I'll have the internals done.

Now since you mentioned the Asahi..I'm currently waiting for the DX engine and hop up to arrive along with the one more Asahi WA2000!!! The STD this time :a-grin: !!! Now I'll have 2 mags!!

Why are you using lipo??? Just for trigger response? What did you do to fire that hot?

Wolf

Edited by wolfgeorge

Okay! Do you think that will be a difficult task to do?

I was thinking about modding the asahi WA2K mag to be able to have more bbs in it. But I don't know.

Lucky guy! I want 2 asahi WA2K rifles myself :P

Well, as the system is using an electro- magnet. you can look at the electro- magnet like the striker spring on your tanaka. A higher voltage on the electro- magnet equals a stiffer striker spring, which in turn will be capable of releasing a higher pressure. Consequently leading to greater fps.

LeStath

It's long road till then... I've already mentioned this to my wife and the fact she didn't went ballistic is reassuring that I might survive a full conversation on the Berget thing!!

Wolf

Edited by wolfgeorge

It's long road till then... I've already mentioned this to my wife and the fact she didn't went ballistic is reassuring that I might survive a full conversation on the Berget thing!!

Wolf

Well, you know you have a loving and caring wife man! :D She'll get around it eventually! Buy her a neckless or something :D

LeStath

Edited by LeStath

Here is my Tanaka M24A2 rifle.

Its a very custom gun with lots of custom parts and all the best upgrade parts you can find.

This is my BA HPA rifle and also my primary and most used rifle. I've been upgrading and customizing and tweaking the performance of this rifle for over 7 years now. Ofc not continuously. Every now and then I decide to try and make it work even better than it allready does. Normally when I get some new ideas and/ or when new products are on the market.

Fielding it at 700fps (0.2g) and it has a 350- 400 foot effective range with the R-hop installed (300-320 feet using regular hop up system).

My all time record hit is at an amazing 140m (about 459 feet). Shot into a group of 3 people over an open field during a 24h skirmish. I don't think I got the guy I was going for, but I still got a hit. It was beyond sick, and I guess it was very lucky. But still, a hit is a hit! :D

Here's the rifle.

<snip>

What do you think?

LeStath

700 fps? I think that Norway is full of crazy :censored2: people. How much does it cost to immigrate there? :a-american:

What wieght BB are you using?

hehe! 700 fps is not so sick! I assume you have all heard of thr Berget event in sweden (neighbor country) and they have almost the same fps/ ms limits. 700 fps equals about 210ms and at the berget events, the max is 200ms on BA rifles which transfers to 660fps. I thought this was a standard for big events. I know denmark has the same fps limits as well (210ms/ 700fps)...

Though I will admit that we are well known for being barbarian vikings. And, well, they were kind of crazy ^^

Don't you guys have "no fps limit" games as well? those are even sicker! I could in theory bring my HPA sniper with my custom striker spring and shoot well over 1000fps :P Notice that I said IN THEORY. I would never actually do this.

There generally is no max bb weight, but it there is, its a standard to set 0.43g as the max weight.

On the 700 setup (0.2g) on hpa. I use the BBB4sterd 0.40g bbs as there is no better and heavier bbs. As it is a HPA setup (no cylinder and spring) I get around 600fps using the 0.40g bbs.

Regarding the immigration, Norway is kind of :censored2: up! WE PAY YOU TO IMMIGRATE! we actually give immigrants money and houses for free if they immigrate and don't have jobs and such. Bare in mind, I'm talking about the people seeking asylum for the most part, though I know others do to. Norway don't allow people to live on the streets if they actually live in norway as citizens.

LeStath

Edited by LeStath

Here's my WA2000 collection

DSCN1547.jpg

DSCN1556.jpg

Top to bottom

Geneth WA2000 (empty shell)

Ares WA2000

Asahi WA2000 DX

Asahi WA2000 STD

DSCN1557.jpg

DSCN1555.jpg

I'm not impressed by the Geneth's quality, the frame is very thin aluminum and the furniture even though it has the same grip surfaces it's not walnut but a cheap wood, it doesn't justify the $1880 (the cost brand new)!

The 2 Asahi's

DSCN1549.jpg

DSCN1553.jpg

I'll make a comparison between these 2 when I'll find the time, I'm not saying anything yet as I was surprised when it arrived!!

Does anyone know how to remove the orange paint on flash hider?

Wolf

Edited by wolfgeorge

finally got ur sr-25 finished huh? it looks amazing :D! oh and the flash hider on your aps2 looks really cool too.

Heehee yea.

I also accidentally "got" some barrel spacer for it lol

I was somehow able to remove 2 of the stock padding on the cylinder head of some customers' AEGs.

Apparently, the barrel fits in them perfectly and they fit in the outer barrel perfectly lol

Wow is that a Maruzen APS-2 SV?!

Definitely brings back some older days...

Beautiful rifles you have there.

And good lord, Wolfgeorge! That WA2000 collection is jaw dropping...

Wow is that a Maruzen APS-2 SV?!

Definitely brings back some older days...

Beautiful rifles you have there.

And good lord, Wolfgeorge! That WA2000 collection is jaw dropping...

Yea it's the SV, thanks lol

And his WA2000 collection is just....ridicules.....lol

I mean...how much money did they cost? lol

Gun is a KJW 10/22 GBB

EdGi 6.01 450mm tightbore

RA Tech Hop Up Bucking

Cardboard Hop Up mod (self invented, gives more control over the hop by adding spacers between the bucking and adjustment screw)

What it used to look like (Tacticool version)

IMG_20110708_160403.jpg

New cleaner look using a Hogue rubberized stock for a real steel Ruger 10/22 bull barrel

IMG_20111005_155010-1.jpg

Fully polished trigger box done my myself with a Dremel and a lot of patience

IMG_20110924_145332.jpg

In the mood for airsoft again. Here's some airsoft pron from my personal collection.

My M14 Collection

Wetech m14 with real wood stock

IMG_0919.jpg

Ares M1A SOPMOD

IMG_0903.jpg

Wetech M14 EBR

IMG_0906.jpg

IMG_0910.jpg

IMG_0898.jpg

IMG_0920.jpg

Semi-Auto Sniper Rifles

G&P Sr-25 Special edition

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1071.jpg

Wetech G36E (not really semi auto but whatever)

IMG_1045.jpg

Bolt Action Collection

Echo 1 M24

IMG_1058.jpg

Maruzen APS2 SV

IMG_1054.jpg

IMG_1053.jpg

Ares .338 AWP

IMG_1060.jpg

IMG_1059.jpg

Ares DSR-1

IMG_1075.jpg

IMG_1074.jpg

What can I say, I'm a sucker for sniper rifles...

Click on the link below for rest of my collection

Edited by Singuy