jordant

Show Off Your Rifle!

Im making a new thread beacuse the old one (Old one) was getting really long. So post away my friends (pictures of my AUG soon to come)

Edited by DM Hackle: Please no AEG's bolt action sniper rifles only. AEG's except psg-1's and svd's are DMR's.

I just thought I'd throw the SR25 into the aeg sniper category. A lot of people think its a DMR but, in real steel, the Sr25 is a sniper rifle. At the moment I believe it is the only semi-automatic sniper in the united states military that isn't an anti-material rifle. So yeah, SR25 is a SNIPER rifle, NOT a DMR.

So is the HK PSG-1

Does the military use the PSG-1? I thought it was just the bureau of investigations. Oh, and I think the SVD might be a DMR actually. Every squad from the Soviet Union use to carry one and the SVU, which is the new bullpup version replacing it, is a DMR. I don't think it would make sense to give each squad a sniper rifle and replace a sniper rifle with a DMR.

I just thought I'd throw the SR25 into the aeg sniper category. A lot of people think its a DMR but, in real steel, the Sr25 is a sniper rifle. At the moment I believe it is the only semi-automatic sniper in the united states military that isn't an anti-material rifle. So yeah, SR25 is a SNIPER rifle, NOT a DMR.

If I remembered correctly.....

You had an M4/16 that modified to be a "sniper rifle/DMR"

So in that case, it's not and SR-25.

Which explains why my SR-25 post wasn't removed.

If I remembered correctly.....

You had an M4/16 that modified to be a "sniper rifle/DMR"

So in that case, it's not and SR-25.

Which explains why my SR-25 post wasn't removed.

I don't have an M4 or M16, I have a Snow Wolf M99. You're thinking of somebody else.

jkwmod.jpg

Still not finished with her, but as she sits:

KJW M700 non take down

- 6.03mm x 610mm tbb (name slips me)

- Quality Harris bipod rep

- Southwest precision cheek rest

- Badger Ordnance bolt handle (screwed on then bondo'd)

- Heavy mid height scope rings with rails on one

- The Scope: Leupold Rep Mark 4 3.5-10x50mm with 40mm eye piece with 5in sunshade, it also is illuminated and all nobs work, not caps (3in extension on ground)

I have an entire external C02 rig already, just waiting on new parts to come in.

Coming in the mail:

- Flip up scope covers

- Creation chamber

- G&G rubber set

- Barrel thread adapter

- 40x290mm silencer (will make actually silence)

- Tanaka extended mag

- Debating on which new inner barrel

Still not finished with her, but as she sits:

KJW M700 non take down

- 6.03mm x 610mm tbb (name slips me)

- Quality Harris bipod rep

- Southwest precision cheek rest

- Badger Ordnance bolt handle (screwed on then bondo'd)

- Heavy mid height scope rings with rails on one

- The Scope: Leupold Rep Mark 4 3.5-10x50mm with 40mm eye piece with 5in sunshade, it also is illuminated and all nobs work, not caps (3in extension on ground)

I have an entire external C02 rig already, just waiting on new parts to come in.

Coming in the mail:

- Flip up scope covers

- Creation chamber

- G&G rubber set

- Barrel thread adapter

- 40x290mm silencer (will make actually silence)

- Tanaka extended mag

- Debating on which new inner barrel

Don't bother with the G&G Rubber Set. The bucking it comes with is hardly an improvement over the original and the seals are basically the same (As the Tanaka's, since yours is a KJW, they might help) Use a barrel capable of fitting a VSR style bucking and go from there. The KJW chambers are capable of fitting VSR buckings pretty easily.

Drater that KJW is gorgeous.

Youve done the mod that I've been dying to see. I have seen those bolt handles up on ebay all the time, and it shouldnt be that hard of a modification. I just need money and time to attempt it. :/

Glad to see yours turned out insanely well.

When you say screwed it on, did you mill down the existing bolt handle to threads? OR, did you cut the knob, tap hole, put in screw, and then screw on knob with bondo? I cant really decide which to do.

Once again, awesome gun man! I love everything about it.

Drater that KJW is gorgeous.

Youve done the mod that I've been dying to see. I have seen those bolt handles up on ebay all the time, and it shouldnt be that hard of a modification. I just need money and time to attempt it. :/

Glad to see yours turned out insanely well.

When you say screwed it on, did you mill down the existing bolt handle to threads? OR, did you cut the knob, tap hole, put in screw, and then screw on knob with bondo? I cant really decide which to do.

Once again, awesome gun man! I love everything about it.

To be honest, the bolt handle was just as easy as the adjustable cheek rest. I started with just shaving down the sides of the handle to around the thread size, used a threading tool to thread it, then I added some bondo, and threaded it on. So alittle of both, I figured it'd make it more solid and trusting done both ways.

If it helps, to do the entire knob, I used an ebay threading kit, sand paper, bench sander, and some bondo.

In another couple days I'll have pictures up of the neatly added threads, working silencer, and new flip up covers.

I'm slowly working up to the remodeled stock.

in the process of making an VSR-10 AICS. hopefully I'll get it done before the end of thanksgiving vacation. Basically its a AGM MP002 Stock modded to fit the receiver of the VSR-10. also, im making it so that the magazine is in the right place, albeit its probably too bit.

Well this is my Classic Army M24 :a-laugh:

These are my External Accessories:

- ACM Bipod

- Replica Leupold M1 40mm

- Mounting Low GNP

- Camo Krylon 2 Type (TAN&OD)

- Flip Up Cover Replica Butler Creek

- Scope Extender 40 mm

- Classic Army M24 Muzzle Break

- Tanaka Sling Swivel

- Uncle Mike Cobra Sling

- CA M24 Muzzle Break

8dc1da65.jpg 

7a1d28ae.jpg

438f4b52.jpg

What's wrong with it?

And I still don't want to remove the stickers lol

At least not yet.....

They are both in really new condition lol

And I won't be getting the chamber block since I'm just going to swap the entire external except the stock to metal.

HAPPY DANCE!!! HAPPY DANCE!!! HAPPY DANCE!!

Woot woot.

Ed those rifles do need some sticker removal though.

All in all this thread is great, and there have been some great rifles on here. Though I still want to see more of the 10/22's or more classic rifles as well.

What's wrong with it?

And I still don't want to remove the stickers lol

At least not yet.....

They are both in really new condition lol

And I won't be getting the chamber block since I'm just going to swap the entire external except the stock to metal.

Are you planning on using a metal G3 forward tube? Otherwise there isn't a PSG1 specific one, only a metal upper. I don't know how well the G3 tube will mate with the PSG1 receiver. You're going to be stuck with a plastic lower though. The metal body does a lot for the creaks and moans and does a help a bit with the flex, but I would still recommend the chamber block to eliminate all flex in the forward section of the rifle as there will still be some if you put the rifle on a rest or use a bipod.

Are you planning on using a metal G3 forward tube? Otherwise there isn't a PSG1 specific one, only a metal upper. I don't know how well the G3 tube will mate with the PSG1 receiver. You're going to be stuck with a plastic lower though. The metal body does a lot for the creaks and moans and does a help a bit with the flex, but I would still recommend the chamber block to eliminate all flex in the forward section of the rifle as there will still be some if you put the rifle on a rest or use a bipod.

Echigoya Custom parts.

Echigoya Custom parts.

I'm not sure I see what you are talking about? All I see after searching and searching is a "PSG Light Weight Metal Body" which Echigoya says is just the G&G body which is still just the upper only of the PSG1, no forward cocking tube?

I'm not sure I see what you are talking about? All I see after searching and searching is a "PSG Light Weight Metal Body" which Echigoya says is just the G&G body which is still just the upper only of the PSG1, no forward cocking tube?

I think it's one of their Japan only thing, not sure.

Google image doesn't even have it lol

I'll have my friend send me the pic again, he lives in Japan.

how is this

(link removed)

Note by moderator - this kind of post does not belong here. I will leave part of it here, with the link edited out, and if another moderator wants to remove it they will.

Edited by alberty
Not in the right section, and not a good question.

*** Face Palm ***

Wow not even in the proper thread.........

On topic....

I am really liking that DSR Ed. Though would be really cool to see one made as a spring rifle..... if that would even be possible.

If someone is willing to CNC a spring bolt I don't see why not lol

But then the bolt is relatively short...

So there will be problem on fitting spring that's powerful enough inside.