Okay, about the Tokyo Marui G36C. I will first show you: www.ehobbyasia.com

It is the G36 there, for $258.0

I need to know one think. I am interested in putting an M120 spring in here (I havent bought the rifle yet) and all the other relative stuff (ie. metal bushings). But, I know that this gun can only take Mini Batteries. Please tell me, If I put in an M120 spring with the bushings, will I need to upgrade the battery. Because this is recommended:

350fps : 9.6V 600mah or above

400fps : 9.6V 1500mah or 8.4V 2000mah or above

450fps : 9.6V 2000mah or above

Putting a M120 in would boost to around 380fps right? So what battery will I need? Also, do you think that the above (link) is a good deal for the U.K.?

Does this G36C have a 'Quick Take Down'?

Thanks, all help welcomed.

Edited by Gaffa

Here is my guide on taking down a G36: http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/index.php?showtopic=43274

It is definatey a quick takedown, especially so if you have opened the gun as many times as I have. Once you get used to it you can get to gearbox level VERY quickly.

You will be able to run the upgrade on an 8.4, but I suggest using a 9.6 1400mah nunchuck. Try www.cheapbatterypacks.com , go to custom batteries and configure this:

8 cells

Intellect IB1400mah cells

Single Nunchuck Config

18AWG wiring

Mini Female Tamiya Connector (airsoft version)

Upgrade = Yes.

Edited by KrYpTiK

Here is my guide on taking down a G36: http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/index.php?showtopic=43274

It is definatey a quick takedown, especially so if you have opened the gun as many times as I have. Once you get used to it you can get to gearbox level VERY quickly.

You will be able to run the upgrade on an 8.4, but I suggest using a 9.6 1400mah nunchuck. Try www.cheapbatterypacks.com , go to custom batteries and configure this:

8 cells

Intellect IB1400mah cells

Single Nunchuck Config

18AWG wiring

Mini Female Tamiya Connector (airsoft version)

Upgrade = Yes.

Would getting a 9.6 increse the rof? I would not want it to be too fast. And how can you tell if it's a 9.6 or 8.4 on cheapbatterypacks.com? Thanks for the info I'm trying to decide on a gun and I'm considering all facets of each gun.

BTW would this be possible on my friend's sig552?

Edited by _maverick_

Would getting a 9.6 increse the rof? I would not want it to be too fast. And how can you tell if it's a 9.6 or 8.4 on cheapbatterypacks.com? Thanks for the info I'm trying to decide on a gun and I'm considering all facets of each gun.

BTW would this be possible on my friend's sig552?

8 cells = 9.6v (each cell is 1.2v). It wont go too fast, but it will go. You can do the same on a 552, you just have to remove this plate inside the compartment.

Volts depend on the amount of batterys.there 1.2v each.

Volts depend on the amount of CELLS. A battery is comprised of cells, each cell being 1.2v each.

I am sorry to change the subject and for this newbie question but I'm also about to order a TM G36C off of evike.com. But they make a lot of mistakes on their orders and I found another website that is realiable, it's called DENtrinityshop.com and I don't want to get my order messed up. But on this new website they sell an H&K G36C. Is this H&K G36C the same as the one they sell on evike.com?