to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Psistalker

Gig Harbor, Tacoma, Kitsap Penninsula, Washington

Hey everyone,

We already have a team established. I'm just shooting out a post to see if there are any players in these areas that aren't affiliated with any team as of yet. Or perhaps your in the area and just looking for ppl to play airsoft with....

Thanks,

Psistalker

Commander NATC

www.natcairsoft.com

THE GERMAN INVASION

Guest JerryAgent

Hey I'm lookin for a team. Actually I was considering joining you guys. I'm 14 and have been playing airsoft for 4 yrs, but only seriously got into it a couple months ago. There are two other guys, 14 and 16, that would probably join with me, and there as serious as I am. We all live in Silverdale so I think were pretty close by. Shoot me a PM.

PS. there is one other guy that might join, but he's more of a pber now so I don't know.

nononono. I just joind ASF. AirSoftForum. Not an asf team. Me and jerry play Airsoft every couple weekends.

Hey, yeah I just checked out your website and sure, id love to play with you guys. Not like join the team but play against or with or just whatever. Am I aloud to bring the rest of my team, or would you like to limit the numbers? also, we live up in Bellingham area so we would need to plan ahead so we could car-pool down there.

thankee much

Man, sorry it's been awhile since I've hit this site... yeah, we'd love to have your team/group out.... shoot us a line on our boards so that I can give you directions to whichever field we're playing on for the day that you'd like to come out.... thanks for your interest....

www.natcairsoft.com

PS- we're still waiting to see Jerry Agent and his buddy....

Hey everyone,

We already have a team established. I'm just shooting out a post to see if there are any players in these areas that aren't affiliated with any team as of yet. Or perhaps your in the area and just looking for ppl to play airsoft with....

Thanks,

Psistalker

Commander NATC

www.natcairsoft.com

THE GERMAN INVASION

hello I have been trying to form a team and now and all my buddys bailed out on me and/or arnt very into airsoft so I pretty much got screwed so I could concider joining your tem if you still need/want players and I have been meaning to get into outdoor anyways I have recently found tacoma tactical and have been there weekly for about a month so I am more used to cqb. also I have a freind he is on asf as well and we both are meaning to get into and be commited to cqb and feild and we would like to have or be on a local team. we are located in renton issaquah area let me know if you have upcoming games we would love to come.

Yeah thanks for posting this up, I live out in the kitsap peninsula, and couldnt find any good places near by.

I'm just starting out, so I don't have any good equipment yet, besides a KWA M4 and a good set of woodland camo. If you could drop me a PM on games, when, and where, that would be great. And also register my account on the website, username somebody1

If so, I will be happy to drop by regularly!

Hey everyone,

Thanks,

Psistalker

Commander NATC

www.natcairsoft.com

THE GERMAN INVASION

I don't think NATC does games anymore... I went to the last/final junkyard wars and I think that was the last event they put out. It was an AMAZING game though, I wish they'd do another...

wow, just noticed how old this was, dang...

Check out tacomaairsoft.com, 1st-sword, tacomatactical, praetorian guard, and evergreen airsoft though, they all still hold events.

Do you have any info on evergreen airsoft? Ive been to their website but its as outdated as hell and their event calender doesnt have anything on it.

You're going here right?:

http://evergreenairsoft.org/forums/index.p...f44459c49a7c3b2

I haven't been to their games in a long time but I'm pretty sure they still hold games. I mostly go to 1st sword though.