Dwefa

Las Cruces, Nm

I'm in Cruces and set up a game every month or so out in the brush (usually have around 10-15 guys show up). Also, there's a group in El Paso I've played with that's pretty friendly - http://ssalvosa.webs.com . Anyways, let me know if you guys are interested and I'll send you a message when I schedule a game (Gonna do one on this MLK day on the 17th).

Im also in las cruces NM ive been looking for people to play with but ive had no luck, im 14 and I have a auto m4 so don't pass me up if u think im just a Newbie :a-grin: thanks, and if u want to contact me you can do that at isaacarellano23<AT>hotmail.com or isaacarellano<AT>ymail.com thanks :D

Im also in las cruces NM ive been looking for people to play with but ive had no luck, im 14 and I have a auto m4 so don't pass me up if u think im just a Newbie :a-grin: thanks, and if u want to contact me you can do that at isaacarellano23<AT>hotmail.com or isaacarellano<AT>ymail.com thanks :D

Awesome a New Mexico forum! Do you guys know about Airsoft New Mexico? We play all the time up in Albuquerque and are in a constant search for player in New Mexico and other bordering states. Our website is airsoftnewmexico.com for those of you who didn't already know. Our last game boasted 45 people on a 5 ache field in Los Lunas, which then moved into a night game in Belen.

We would love to see you guys and anyone else you can get to come out at our next game!

Z

This I realize I make the drive often, however once every few months is not too implausible. WE are trying to build a very good base for the entire state. I believe there is a Las Cruces team and if not you guys should by all means start one. Team ATAC from Albuquerque would be more than willing to travel to Las Cruces for a well organized event.

This I realize I make the drive often, however once every few months is not too implausible. WE are trying to build a very good base for the entire state. I believe there is a Las Cruces team and if not you guys should by all means start one. Team ATAC from Albuquerque would be more than willing to travel to Las Cruces for a well organized event.

Z, it's nice to hear this!!!!

We have a dedicated team here in Gallup New Mexico of about 15 hardcore killers and can field more on a good wknd. We are actively recruiting more. Most of our crew is Fillipino (airsot is big there) and some have competed professionally. Game in 5 every Sunday and plan more as the weather gets better. We have talked about putting on some events/demonstrations and would love to kill some ABQ guyz! and any and all teams from the state and surrounding states. We also have talked about coming up your way for your events. Plan on seeing us this summer!!

GunnerDave

Edited by gunnerdave

That's fantastic that you guys have a solid base in gallup. We are currently running games every Saturday and as a plus when we host day games we get 40 plus players. We would love to push 60! I'm sure with enough notice team ATAC could come down or maybe you guys could to come up to ABQ.

I'm in Cruces and set up a game every month or so out in the brush (usually have around 10-15 guys show up). Also, there's a group in El Paso I've played with that's pretty friendly - http://ssalvosa.webs.com . Anyways, let me know if you guys are interested and I'll send you a message when I schedule a game (Gonna do one on this MLK day on the 17th).