xbx1120

What Stance Are You In Most Of The Time?

What stance are you in most of the time?  

484 members have voted

1. 1. What stance are you in *most* of the time?

• Aiming down the sights (I doubt it)
    • Stock in shoulder, sights a little below eye level
    • gun carried across your body
    • gun aimed from the hip
    • slung (standard 2 point sling)
    • slung (3 point sling)
    • other
  2. 2. Finger out of the trigger guard?

• Yes, always :)
    • Yes, except when I'm in a firefight
    • Yes, until we start the round
    • No, never
    • other

Well, I just wanted to see what everyone looks like most of the time. I found that most of my friends tend to hold their gun near their hip or in a relaxed position, usually for ease of carry.

Me and a few other friends will have the stock in shoulder, with sights just out of view when things start to heat up, or we think there are enemies around. I find that this gives you the best target aquisition speed.

And yes, I try to keep my finger out of the trigger guard most of the time. I'm trying to make it habit to follow real steel safety rules with airsoft guns. But when I think enemies are around, I usually have my finger on the trigger.

Again, this poll is asking what you do *MOST* of the time. So just give an educated guess if you don't know.

-Matt

For me my stock is normaly against my shoulder unless I am sprinting for cover, running away ect.

I pretty much always have my spring gun cocked and my finger on the trigger. But I wait until the round begins.

Edited by Private Looper

Guest assault_team_rules

I carry it like xbx1120 personal picture with fingers an the the trigger always.

I have learned to keep my finger off the trigger, not necessarily with my MP5, but with my gas pistols. After big firefights, or when I get excited, my finger twitches a bit, not enough to shoot off my AEG, but enough to accidently fire off my M9 into the dirt when I'm trying to sneak up on someone

As for stance, stock against shoulder, constantly scanning unless we are positive we are far from enemy, then I keep it against my body but still hold it.

I usually have the stock on my shoulder and finger on trigger with a 2 point sling on my shoulder so it helps carry the weight of the gun. I only put my finger near the trigger in the game, but out of the game, no where near it and safety on.

I normally have my barrel in my hands, swinging away at my opponents heads likee a baseball bat.

no, I normally have my gun slung and have my binoculars out trying to find enemys, snipers, and strategic points to advance to.

I voted gun carried across your body because it is closest. I only have stock to shoulder when I'm engaged.

I also voted other because my finger goes on and off just depending on our vulnerability and if we hear anything.

Edited by Rory

I always have my gun up and ready, nearly at the iron sights. I put them up but have my eyes open so I can still see =)

I always have my finger inside the trigger guard too... have to be prepared to fire!

All of this is based on in-battle situations, I don't go around with my rifle up and my finger on the trigger in the safe zone lol.

I have my stock at my shoulder and my weapon is in the "Ready position"if you have ever watched the movie SWAT they have the dude in the special features spot shooting the guns he shows the SWAT ready position style .thats how I do mine.

I put the butt of my gun on my shoulder and let the barrel down. When I'm walking usually, ina firefight I just put it on my shoulder, finger on the trigger and aim down the sights.

I accidently clicked the wrong one for the trigger. My finger is usually on the trigger in a firefight and when searching for the enemy when we walk sort of slow. And when I turn corners my finger is on the trigger

Whenever making my away around the field w/ no enemies able to be seen or heard, I'll have the stock in my shoulder, but holding the gun low so that the barrel is pointing at about a 35 degree angle. My finger is always either on the trigger or sometimes just off it a bit. when shooting I just raise the gun up, keeping the stock to my shoulder and, depending on the situation, I'll kneel when shooting. I rarely go prone unless I'm like that already from hiding in a bush or something b/c I like to be able to get on the move quickly w/ little effort.

I have the gun on my shoulder, but not not looking down the site unless aiming. I ussually also have my finger off the trigger unless I am in a firefight or see someone.

I'm usually carrying my XM by the carry handle, like a bag. My trigger is sometimes in the guard, if the gun is on safe. I know is shouldn't be, bu it's a habit...

My G3 is usually in my hands along the side of my body, out of the way with the weight being taken by the sling and my hands keeping it from moving. Ever since I accidentally shot my friend's AEG my finger doesnt like to be on the trigger, it just doesnt feel right. So its off unless we take fire or are in a firefight.

I'm usually moving with the stock in shoulder, sights a little below eye level (also known as the Low Ready Position),

lowready.jpg

And my finger is always off the trigger until I'm ready to open fire.

Edited by Dodge

I play woodland, so I usually have my gun carried across my body, or hanging off of my single point sling when standing still. If I were in CQB, I would hold it up, just under eye level, ready to shoot.

I never have my finger on the trigger unless I am in a firefight.