• assault team member
    • sniper/marksman
    • recon
    • shot gunner
    • SAW gunner
    • spotter
    • team leader
    • other

I voted other, because it's usually the team support, but he also sometimes does some spotting for the sniper, and 'recon'. he used to run off somewhere else, and get mowed down by the opposing force, and he never takes cover.

Well, it depends on what was already said about experience and all that stuff, and what type of scenario or game we are playing. If we are playing Assault the Creek, then it is usually the assualting squad that gets killed off. If we are playing a regular field match, then it depends on what each teams strategies are, and what the team members feel like doing. So, I just voted for "Other".

You need another choice. I choose the most newbish player gets out first. As always. Tries to be a hero. Gets destroyed. Stays in for 10 minutes at most before getting out.

Guest Sharpshot

I am revising my old post to read "The weak ones"

Everyone can throw them out of cover to draw fire. Since they are the little ones, they cant do a thing about it...short of surrender and revealing battle plans.

All I can say is it depends. I know in real life, the team leader would be the first one to go down, or should be. And thats how I play on the airsoft field, so I put that down because that is who I would try to take out first.

Guest g36angel

I voted other, for all the newbies who think they can shoot 390 fps and hit a quarter at 500 feet with a cm030 LOL!

wait don't say anything, its a necro I know. but I swear it was on the board index as the latest post for voting...

Edited by g36angel

I voted other, for all the newbies who think they can shoot 390 fps and hit a quarter at 500 feet with a cm030 LOL!

wait don't say anything, its a necro I know. but I swear it was on the board index as the latest post for voting...

That's because someone voted, not posted. Oh and the first one killed is assualt, usually.

Guest Red Lion
other: the team idiot who doesnt want to obey the teamleader and thinks he is the $h1t with his 20 dollar spring pistol from walmart.

Took the words right out of my mouth. We have this guy that plays and everytime there is a stray round fired, he ducks for cover and retreats. I usually track him down because he runs. He who fights and runs away... gets shot in the butt. :a-jester:

To answer the question... Other: the newbie with the walmart springer that thinks he is the stuff and totally untouchable. Man, its fun to burst their bubble on that idea, though! :a-jester:

I think assault because there are so many less tactical personalities (not necessarily non-tactical just don't think things through as much as your sniper) on this area. Shotguners, are wiser with their shots, as they need to.

I think assault because there are so many less tactical personalities (not necessarily non-tactical just don't think things through as much as your sniper) on this area. Shotguners, are wiser with their shots, as they need to.

My first kill was two friendlies who shot at me over a hill. I thought I was awesome as I dashed over the hill and shot them both... only to quickly realize they were on my side.

The op for then took me out since I was a Newbie, and standing on a hill.

It learned me right quick.

for future reference, wiggles, we do not usually post in a topic that is over a week old, better yet 6 months :a-rolleyes:

ANYWAY..

I always try to take out the SAW gunner because I know if anyone is going to cause the most damage, it is going to be him.

I am one of the few who put SAW gunner, only because whenever I play with one, he is the first to get out. Maybe because he/they think that having a SAW means constant firing, and constant position giving away, and also that everyone goes for the SAW gunner because he has a bigger more intimidating gun than most. Of course I don't play all these Really Cool 1334 ULTIMATE games.

Well it truly depends on the situation. If I the game is unlimited re spawn and its all time limit, I have to say recon, oh and thats usaully me. I take out the Glcok and run... I'm like Forrest Gump. lol

With that being said I voted recon because most of the time they are the ones who run into an un tried area. It is such a rush to just run knowing that you are the one who will be drawing some fire.

At least sometimes.. I do normally what I like to call suicide bang missions. Lol I run down the field will get to their spawn or base, count a number of men, get back to my friendlies and report.

End of story RECON