nicummings

Would You Shoot A Man In The Groin?

Would You shoot a man in the groin if it was the only shot you could get?  

410 members have voted

1. 1. Would You?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm a Girl, and I don't care

I'm with totman. I would never shoot anyone in the groin. I respect my opponents and I mainly shoot at the chest, arms, legs and sometimes heads(unless we are playing no headshots).

Guest JerryAgent

If it was my only shot, then sure I would take it. Most players have several layers of clothing over there groin, and getting shot there doesn't really hurt. However if the person was wearing tight pants, then I would still shoot them in the groin, because people with tight pants annoy me.

If it was my only shot, then sure I would take it. Most players have several layers of clothing over there groin, and getting shot there doesn't really hurt. However if the person was wearing tight pants, then I would still shoot them in the groin, because people with tight pants annoy me.

Hilarious, but wrong in my opinion. No, I wouldn't shoot another man in the groin. Even with multiple layer of clothing, it still might hurt. Ever had someone run up to you and lightly try and slap you? Faggots, I know but it happens, and even if they just graze it, it still hurts and I would never put another man through that in a game.

Think about this for a second. How often does someone find themself in a position where only their groin is exposed? Usually if the groin is exposed, it means that either the rest of the body or a leg is exposed. Thus, my answer is no because I can aim at other parts of the target's body.

Yes.

We've had members shot in the groin before. As long as they're wearing BDUs, there is no issue with it. There's enough slack in that pant region that it will take the entire brunt of the force and you won't even feel the hit.

Besides, I'm so competitive that I would take the shot regardless. I only have qualms with shooting someone in the head. I'm very aware of headshots and quite often don't take them. We all wear adequate protection, but I could never live with myself if I shot a friend's eye out. I have shot people in the face though.

But hey, if you can't handle the pain of a few bbs, then get outta the kitchen (and/or airsoft field).

Sure. I don't feel it past my pants so I can't really feel it and most of my friends can't either. And if my friend was airsofting in the nude when It would hurt like a :a-censored: I would still do it because he shouldn't be naked anyway.

Guest JerryAgent
Really depends on the situation.

For example: If I know the guy is cheating and not calling his hits, that and his face are the two places I would be shooting.

With your 450 fps G3 or whatever you have, prepare to be sued.

With your 450 fps G3 or whatever you have, prepare to be sued.

Was hitting 435-440 on the chrono recently, as the spring is breaking in more and more, but still powerful none-the-less. Considering this is california, you are probably right, I will get sued :a-thumbsup:

No. I wouldnt like shot there, so I'm not gonna do it to someone else.

Don't cheat and you have nothing to worry about...from me at least.

Really depends on the situation.

For example: If I know the guy is cheating and not calling his hits, that and his face are the two places I would be shooting.

I'am with kryptik. If a guy is cheating, I will purposly shoot him in the nuts or head/neck to make sure he goes out in pain. I hate cheaters...

You are dumb if you say no to shooting somebody in the crotch. I mean comon, think about it. If you are wearing BDU's or even bluejeans, you have a zipper, a flap behind the zipper, and a flap in front of it. Thats a lot of protection. I have been shot in the crotch a lot of times. It's not painful, just degrading.

However if the person was wearing tight pants, then I would still shoot them in the groin, because people with tight pants annoy me.

Amen jerry and hey if your really playing serious Airsoft its a replica battle if you were a soldier and it was your only shot youd take it but im not that serious so it really depends but probably not

No, I wouldn't, because protecting in that region isn't mandatory and some people don't bother, and I'm fairly sure that the target wouldn't like singing in the Vienna Boys Choir.

I would if for some odd reason his groin was sticking out of cover...and like most other people said it doesn't really hurt...pb though...if I got shot there I'd kill the guy.

edit: succumbassasin avatars like that will get you banned

Edited by afroninja

Guest JROTChris

I have had the displeasure of getting shot in that area by about 5 rounds at about 6 feet away.... did I mention it was a team kill?anyways... It was verrrry painful and I would not like to be hit there again... likewise, I wouldnt want to intentionally inflict that pain on someone else. well, maybe a few newbies here and there :a-laugh:

I would do it.

going into a game your opponent knows it is a possiblility to be shot in the nads.

I also don't think it hurts as much as getting hit in the cheek bone, or anywhere where there isnt much skin. as it has been said, there is a lot of clothing betwen the bb and your skin in your crotch, and being shot with a bb is not the same sensation as being pinched there.

Guest masamune

Im kinda mixed. I would on take the shot if the crotch was the only thing exposed for one reason. Not anything about morals or anthing, Its just a hard shot. I try to keep to torso shots since they are the most easy shots.

But if I had a m203 shower that anouther story

Yes, because even though respect is nice, fair is fair. By playing, you are signing up to get shot ANYWHERE on your body. Literally, in fact, you have to sign a waiver saying so. Plus, it won't hurt enough to cause a conflict between players, and with luck you'll have something to laugh about post-game.

Yes, because even though respect is nice, fair is fair. By playing, you are signing up to get shot ANYWHERE on your body. Literally, in fact, you have to sign a waiver saying so. Plus, it won't hurt enough to cause a conflict between players, and with luck you'll have something to laugh about post-game.

Joey: "And I totally shot this guy RIGHT IN HIS CROTCH. He screamed and fell on the ground right there"

Chris: "...you suck..."

I shoot at whatever is exposed. but my question is this...

In what situation would the opponents groin be the only thingto shoot at???

:a-crazy:

I dunno, maybe if he's hiding behind a bush, or there's a brick wall he's behind that's missing brick right where his groin is...???

it's just a hypothetic, really.

Joey: "And I totally shot this guy RIGHT IN HIS CROTCH. He screamed and fell on the ground right there"

Chris: "...you suck..."

Joey:"Hey man, sorry I had to shoot you in the nads."

Bob:"Ah... It's ok man, by playing airsoft I've signed up for this to happen. Hey, maybe if your crotch is exposed next game, I'll shoot you too, eh?"

Joey twitches.

Joey:"A-a-alright man. cool."

needless to say, joey was shot multiple times in the crotch next game. but afterwards there was much laughing and rejoicing. yay for crotchshots!

I would, but only if I really really had to. I would try to get a different shot. Or at least spray so it may hit somewhere else.

I think CruelShadows5252 is showing a different situation. Because in WW2, it's either you kill them or they kill you.

Eye for an eye, same goes for :a-censored: for a :a-censored: lol

But just to go out and do it to some random person without any motive besides sheer enjoyment... no I would not do it. Its just too cruel...