to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
nicummings

Would You Shoot A Man In The Groin?

Would You shoot a man in the groin if it was the only shot you could get?  

410 members have voted

1. 1. Would You?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm a Girl, and I don't care

No I would not. No sense in losing a friend over a game, or gaining a new enemy.

The only time the groin should be exposed in Airsoft is if some idiot decided to play with tight pants, or if it was Airsoft Gone Wild.

The third choice about being a female. Just because they don't have the exact parts as we males do doesnt mean it cant get hurt. It can still sting when shot, thus leaving you with the feeling that someone punched you. Hard.

Edited by SemperFy

Guest speedmonkey411

Yes, I would he should have been wearing a cup, but only if it was my only shot! :a-jester:

Guest Charlie29532

Ohhh wait airsoft gone wild... let me play let me play!!

I hope you all know I was JOKING

But yes I would shoot the guy there because it should not be the only thing showing :a-thumbsup:

Well, considering that this past Saturday during a training excersise, I got three rounds to the leg from an A&K M16A1, if the last shot would have hit me in the crotch, it would have been very painful. The 3 shots to the leg were really bad, cant imagine how bad to the boys it would have been! So, I voted 'NO'.

Guest Bear

I've shot guys in the butt, I've shot guys in the head, and I did it because that was the target they presented at the time. Safe to say I'd do the same to the junk.

Big boy game with big boy rules.

yes

but like many other people have said; when is his only exposed part to shoot going to be his crotch? hypothetically, yes, because he agreed to by signing the waiver, and thats airsoft. besides with bdu's or even blue jeans you probably wouldn't even feel it, unless you were wearing really tight jeans

Think about this for a second. How often does someone find themself in a position where only their groin is exposed? Usually if the groin is exposed, it means that either the rest of the body or a leg is exposed. Thus, my answer is no because I can aim at other parts of the target's body.

What if somebody has an erection, sorry about my language but seriosly, I doub't it would happen while playing airsoft, but if his Private was sticking out only, with his sholder against the tree then it could happen, and I would definitely take the shot.

Guest the airsoft lad

I wouldnt, that would be bad but I don't have a problem with headshots, my team callsign isnt "brain surgeon" for nothing

I wouldn't I believe there is an unwritten code because you wouldn't kick or punch a guy in the groin right? Also you could really hurt someone by doing that. Lastly I would only shoot them if the shot me but me and my friends have a code that if someone hits someone without a helmet on or in the groin. we line him or them up against the garage and just unload one whole clip(note my friend has a barrel mag plus most of our mags hold 500 pellets). If he really did somthing bad like get someone in they eye we make him/them pick up all of the pellets we fired at them. So I don't usually shot people in the lower region.

If it was one of my friends I might do that even if I had another shot open just because it is funny as hell. Not to some random guy tho because you never know how they will react. But definitly if its the only target open. The only time I consider that there is a real honor code about not hitting another guy in the balls is during a fight since in airsoft it doesnt give you an advantage. In a fight it would cripple the guy leaving him open to a beating. Since in airsoft being shot anywere counts the same unless you are using some headshot rule.

PS. I heard of someone popping one of their eggs in lacros becuse they weren't wearing a cup.

Wait a sec did I understand that right? O crap I play lacrosse...and I usually don't wear a cup...

its his fault that its showing. Make the man pay

hell yes!

Sure why not, won't be the first time. Am I jack-a**? Nah, I have been shot in the groin many a time.....that is my mistake for exposing my jewels. I would not do to others what I have not done to myself....(yes that includes getting hit in the nards with a tree branch....does not apply to airsoft however).

Guest TheMerchantOfVenice

Jeez, I've been hit there so many times I know the pain inside and out. I would probably not wear a cup, but hey, if its open, FIRE AT WILL. But if its your buddy or you've got another shot, I'd wait.

Guest Revenge Seeker

I've been kicked there quite a few times during TaeKwonDo sparring and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to experience the same scenario with a BB.

can't believe theres alot more 'yes' than no. People are sure mean....

Guest Communist_sniper

if the person didnt call a hit id shoot him in the groin just so he remembers to call his hits.

Guest WesM733

no, that's literally "below the belt" But if it was an accident I wouldn't care.

Well, if it's my only shot, then of course I would shoot. You can hardly feel it through BDU's anyway.

I have a groin cover that I put some cardboard in on my OTV, so I don't need to worry about down there. :a-jester:

it was my first game at a sanctiond feild. it was in a kind of a black hawk down pilots set up where the "pilots where inside a shack only like 9'x9' and my friend and one other guy are inside. one guy rushes the base and surrenders every one inside. I see my friend walk out and I don't know if he is dead so I put a 7 round burst right into his groin (it was the only shot I had so I went for it.) he immediately pulls out his glock 26 and starts pouring the heat on my. im standing out in the open and I cant do anything but turn and try to not get hit anywhere exposed. well I failed and my friend hit me a good 6-7 times in the outside of the hand on the knuckles and fingers it hurt like a :a-censored: but im ok and were still friends so thats my story.