n00bTard

My H&k Family Of Aegs

Honestly, I never liked the XM8 - I probably won't bother with one, though I hear the new SRC XM8 is surpisingly good...

Also, I'll be picking up a 416 sometime next month. Trades aren't really all that important to me, though if the price difference between getting one overseas isn't tooooo much more than getting a U.S. version, I'll probably go for the trademarked version. Not if it costs me an extra 100$+ though...

I've got some new HK goodness, including an MP5K and some other updates to post next week.

Here's some updates:

Rails baby! Rails mama! you know you got to have some RAILSSSSSS!!!!

Here's my "Nitro.vo gang"

nitro.jpg

Closeups:

MP5K:

mp5k.jpg

MC51:

mc51.jpg

and G3sas:

g3sas.jpg

oh, and my cat, Spike

spike.jpg

spike2.jpg

And you know, I just don't know if I'm sold on the HK416 yet or not. I mean... I don't know... it's soooo... armalite... you know? My CA8-2 will be here next month, and that after that, if I'm going to spend 400+ on a project, I'm thinking of getting a KSC Mk23 with metal slide and LAM - instead of the 416... decisions, decisions...

Nice stuff as always n00btard. :a-thumbsup: That mp7k reminds me of a regular to one of our local field's gun. It looks almost exactly the same except yours has a vertical grip and his doesn't.

Nice K, it looks better with those rails on rather then the ones you had on it in previous pics. I know how you feel trying to make decisions like that.. I'm trying to decide if I should get that conversion kit... or a K length RAS...... or a chest rig... or start saving for another gun..... If I was you, I would go for the HK416. Even though it's an armalite, it's still a thing of beauty (as long as you get some mag pull style rail covers for it).

Edited by _maverick_

Here it is: the CA8-2:

CA36s.jpg

CA36s2.jpg

CA36s1.jpg

Thus, I begin saving for the next project... will it be the 416? or the MK23?... decisions, decisions...

Edited by n00bTard

Where did you buy the sl8 top rail for your ca8, how much has it cost you so far?

The CA8 looks cool. I'm going to be receiving a K carry handle soon so I'm going to try your scope mount mod. :a-grin: Hopefully it comes out good. Oh btw how's WGC's shipping? I heard some people saying that their shipping prices are ridiculously high.

Edited by _maverick_

My G2A2 project is almost done. Just got a custom milled flash hider and finished some major mods to a CA26 handguard. I'm really loving it so far, just don't know if I want to try a Cmag on there (transforming it into the most phallic weapon in video game history). The Cmag used in FEAR, was much more low-profile, slightly longer and very unobtrusive compared to the "real" Cmags by Classic Army and Hero Arms, still, I might try it.

G2A2.jpg

G2A2b.jpg

G2A2c.jpg

:w00t2: One of the coolest guns I've ever seen! I think I officially hate you now. Good work man!

P.S. you mind if I come over to your house tonight and steal all your airsoft goodies? :pirate:

What kind of battery does the that gun use?

Update - long time coming

G2A2 thingy...:

G2a2march07.jpg

G36, soon to be MG36:

G36march07.jpg

AG36:

AG36march07.jpg

G36K:

G36Kmarch07.jpg

The Family:

G36familymarch07.jpg

G36family2march07.jpg

Can't believe I left the date on my camera...

My G3s:

G3smarch07.jpg

MP5K:

MP5Kmarch07.jpg

And my sidearms:

USPsmarch07.jpg

Oh, and pictures of my new HK416 coming next week :a-cheesy: yeah, I got a 416...

I'm suprised nobody has responded to the new guns.

anyway, I think I'm in love with that MP5K, and that USP with the hogue grip is awesome too...

That kurz gives me inspiration to do that with mine... :a-jester:

That is just so pretty I don't have the words. Could you label what source was used for each AEG pre modifications?

Danke!

They are all CA36s, TM G3 series, and KWA USPs.

What would I do to turn a MP5K PDW into that great configured MP5K (what rail/foregrip did you use?)

Thanks so much!

-D.

What would I do to turn a MP5K PDW into that great configured MP5K (what rail/foregrip did you use?)

Thanks so much!

-D.

He said the Nitro Vo rail.

Anyway, I wish you would take your pictures with a better background, I mean, even just green grass would be better than that...white...blanket...thing.

WOW your H&K collection is utterly perfect!

you should start up on H&K pistols now lol

So, I just got my CA36... oh man I'm excited.

Looking to get an SL8 top rail, drum mag, MAYBE thumb hole stock (already have it lined up), and I'm trying to figure out how long a rail I can stick on the bottom of a full length front grip. Anyone know where I can find a single rail that will go all the way from the magwell to the sling mount?

and do I just dremel a hole in the grip, then screw it in?

EDIT:

Noobtard, any chance I can see the G2A2 with an AG36? that's be pretty close to what I want to make. :D

Edited by Bizurkur

Looking to get an SL8 top rail, MAYBE thumb hole stock (already have it lined up).

Me too. Where can I get the SL8 Rail and the Thumbhole stock that will mount right up to my TM G36?

The thumbhole stock is not a "stock" but a complete 2-piece reciever that replaces the entire body of the gun. You cannot just add it on to a G36.

More pics coming soon...

1. Anyone know where I can find a single rail that will go all the way from the magwell to the sling mount?

2. Do I just dremel a hole in the grip, then screw it in?

3. Any chance I can see the G2A2 with an AG36? that's be pretty close to what I want to make. :D

*cough*

I'd be much obliged, o'king of thee G36.

Ok, it's only taken me about a year, but here's an update:

I love Sci-Fi freaky deaky weapons, I know there's a lot of people where that's not your "thing", but I love it. So, I'll try to respond to all comments, but if I ignore you, it's because your comment was stupid.

Oh, and Bizurker, I posted that pic for you over at Arnie's.

Ok, here's my 416:

HK416.jpg

It only took 2 months and about 100$ worth of parts to get this thing working :a-surrender: but now that it does, I really love it. I had that full-auto stuck problem, so I replaced my trigger switch, only to find that I had lost semi-auto, so I put in a TM cut off lever, and all is well. Also replaced the hop chamber, bucking and inner barrel, now it shoots with great range and a nice field-legal FPS just below 400 on the stock spring. Air seal is fantastic in this thing.

Keeping with the Sci-Fi thing, here is my latest attempt at duplicating the G2a2 from FEAR:

G2a2tac.jpg

I'm getting closer and closer to my referrence pic, though I still refuse to use a Cmag, as every brand I've tried has sucked hard. Being an SL8-inspired weapon, but not gospel to any real-steel gun, it's clearly a K-length handguard despite having 6 tiny vents in it like an "E" or full size. So, I cut down an SL8 rail to just short of the handguard and cut some extra rails into it, custom milled flash hider and outer barrel, lots of internal upgrades, and now it's by far one of my favorite skirmish weapons.

I have 2 CA8-2's now (thanks SVT) and here it is with the other CA8:

CA8s.jpg

The second one is a project-in-progress, and hopefully I'll post more pics of it soon.

Thanks LEO

Ok, here's an update on the G36s: First up, the C

G36Ctac.jpg

And my K - with scorpion light/laser and quick detatch halo suppressor.

G36Ktac.jpg

with Halo:

G36Ktac2.jpg

The AG36 with box mag:

Ag36box.jpg

And the group:

G36tacs.jpg

I skirmish with it all the time - it's tons o' fun is more like it. I'm a big guy, it's no problem to run and gun with it. Grenades can be so much fun if you use them right.

Ah, there's my 8-2. Your making me miss it with that SL-8 rail on there.

heh, yep :a-cool: I love it - I've skirmished it already, and with the new firefly soft bucking and prometheus 455 barrel I put in there, I swear, the thing shoots a mile straight and flat - one of the most accurate guns I've ever shot - even a little better than my other CA8 :a-wink:

It's still a work-in-progress though - I don't really like that custom milled flash hider I have on it right now, so I'll be replacing it soon with one more like what's on the G2a2.

Again, thanks for the trade man - you can never have too many G36s!

I got a chubby looking at the g36 goodness =D