Guest Leon Kennedy
The really busy looking MP5's with a lot of :pain: on them tend to be my favorite. it's such a tactical looking gun.

example.. the guy above me has a sweet set up.

He's a Witchita guy, of course it's sweet. :a-grin:

LOL no I dunno... its odd... its a Pentium 4. I really don't know why it is making my pc laggy. I mean my computer can run CS:S with no problems but gets slow from your avatar? Wow something is wrong with my computer. It a little better today, my musics not skipping, but yesterday it was horrible lol...

my computer does the same thing from that avatar.

I want a usp now frm all of those pics

CA MP5a2 V1 (bought it new back in the day):

EG1000 (of course)

CA metal bushings (of course again)

Systema standard ratio flat gears

Systema aluminum piston

CA polycarb piston head (or systema aluminum piston head w/bearing)

Area 1000 metal spring guide (or systema spring guide w/bearing)

CA aluminum nozzle

Systema M120 spring

KM 6.04mm TN barrel

Guarder MP5-N silencer

G&P handguard (removed the surefire light for now, doesnt fit right with the silencer on)

(all modifications done by me; the bold means that out of the 2 choices I have for that particular part, that is the one that is currently installed)

CRW_6061.jpg

CRW_6062.jpg

CRW_6065.jpg

CRW_6066.jpg

CRW_6067.jpg

CRW_6068.jpg

CRW_6069.jpg

CRW_6070.jpg

CRW_6071.jpg

Ive had this gun/mechbox apart enough times I can do it in the dark with my eyes closed...It was my first real AEG 5+years ago, and I still love it to death smile.gif Simple looking, but its not what you have on the gun, its how you use it.

Edited by BOSTITCH

Guess what?! This guns not made by HK! Its made by Schwaben Arms... :D

CASARM412.jpg

IMG_0897.jpg

Edited by Guy_With_A_Gun

Here is my CA G36C:

With G&P Aimpoint

TylersPics132.jpg

Stock folded with flash on

TylersPics133.jpg

Stock folded with flash off

TylersPics134.jpg

No side rails, no Aimpoint

TylersPics136.jpg

Which pic do you like better, with flash, or without flash. I prefer the no flash.

P.S. I didn't want my floor to show in the pics, so I had to use a crappy MarPat blouse/jacket (w/e you want to call it) to cover the left side of the pics, can you tell?

EDIT: lol, 700th post, W00T-lol

Edited by kingsniper123

SL8 #3!!

paint5.png

Scope.png

scope3.png

with this in it...

parts.png

looking to get a more 20round mags. now got a sling I jacked from a camcorder bag, and a madbull 363mm barrel in the mail.

Here is my H&K 416 ( you know you want it ). I am buying a STAR 3MAG on monday. I hope my local store has them still because I forgot to get one the other day.

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0121-1.jpg

Edited by G&GJon

I have an AE mp5sd, upped with a G&G metal ris.

I only have this crayoned out one, Ill have an updated picture with a new LED flashlight, PEQ box, rail covers, and OD stock and foregrip.

heres an updated pic.

4vpdo2f.jpg

Sorry, I forgot to resize!

Edited by mattmoto

That mp5 looks like it has too many lights, and lasers. Although it would look better if you put an aimpoint on it.

That mp5 looks like it has too many lights, and lasers. Although it would look better if you put an aimpoint on it.

I just put on the laser, there is actually a aimpoint on it (red dot rather) on it. Its designed to look like a scope. Ive debated with myself to put a more aimpoint looking sight on top, but the leapers is full metal, and nicely made.

And the LED light comes in handy, it has 19 bulbs and its full metal.

YES! I finally got my G36K today! I love it so mucho haha.

Im epoxying a rail on top of the scope. I really don't know how to drill holes(I don't have a drill anyways I think) and stuff just like noobtard does it, but I've heard that epoxy holds like steel or something like that. Only time will tell after a few skirmishes. Anyways, I don't really drop my gun much, and the epoxy I used is used for aerospace like sattelites and stuff like that, so I'm guessing its strong as hell.

HPIM2295.jpg

HPIM2293.jpg

HPIM2289.jpg

HPIM2282.jpg

Well, I had a sleepless night, coudlnt stop thinking about my new HK HAHA. I'm sure it's happened to you guys to.

Well Then I finally woke up this morning, knowing that the epoxy should be solid by now, and it was! Its very, very solid and it won't come off! I tried forcing it off(not too much, of course) and it wouldn't budge. I'm pretty glad, but like I said, only time will tell of its durability on the field. If it falls off, I'll just simply put more epoxy.

Also, I'd like to thank noobtard, for giving me, and as well as others, this idea lol.

HPIM2306.jpg

HPIM2305.jpg

Better pictures coming soon once the sun is completely over my patio.

EDIT:

Better pictures :)

HPIM2317.jpg

HPIM2316.jpg

HPIM2308.jpg

Edited by Viper818

In my gallery thread, I posted a detailed explanation of why I can't stand Cmags, and won't use on my G2a2. Besides, the real-steel sized Cmags are much bigger than the 45-round slim profile ones used in the game, and really don't look right (I used to own the STAR and the CA Cmags, hated them both).

who makes the HK version of the M4? TM?

if you are talking about the hk 416, vfc makes them, but hurricane also has a kit to make your m4 or whatever variant that has a v2 designed for an m4/m16 into a 416.

edit: viper beat me to the vfc part, BUT NOT THE HURRICANE PART. thats it im going to bed...sorry.

Edited by dayne