Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gergify

Cyma 031?

Lolz... "Trying to compete with UTG"... Looks like someone thinks that UTG is teh roxorz...

Anyway, that's been around a while, just not in US stores. I'm pretty confident that it has a brass barrel, but I may be wrong. I'm also sure that although it doesn't shoot 330, it probably shoots at least 300 (more than UTG, BTW).

hmm...ive never used any CYMA guns, but to tell you the truth ive been hearing some good things about them. plus, I love the look of the AKS 74...I would actually consider buying that just to see how it is, but im going to have no money because in a week or two im buying my first AEG...CA M15a4. I have used the UTG AK, and I really don't like it. it sounds good, but its range isnt great at all. I think my friends is a lemon, because there is no hop up on it at all and its max range is seriously like 50 ft. I also shot the UTG MP5...and that is a lot better than the AK. then again, ive shot TM's and CA's and you are way better off going with those. the quality, upgradability, and reliablility of those guns is exponential to that of CYMA and UTG's.

hmm...ive never used any CYMA guns, but to tell you the truth ive been hearing some good things about them. plus, I love the look of the AKS 74...I would actually consider buying that just to see how it is, but im going to have no money because in a week or two im buying my first AEG...CA M15a4. I have used the UTG AK, and I really don't like it. it sounds good, but its range isnt great at all. I think my friends is a lemon, because there is no hop up on it at all and its max range is seriously like 50 ft. I also shot the UTG MP5...and that is a lot better than the AK. then again, ive shot TM's and CA's and you are way better off going with those. the quality, upgradability, and reliablility of those guns is exponential to that of CYMA and UTG's.

I also think that your friend has a lemon. 50ft is not good at all and I *think* the AK should be shooting 2x the range of that.

Oh and to the thread starter, you are late. This gun has been on www.gunnerairsoft.com for quite some time now see the thread in the LPEG section.

I also think that your friend has a lemon. 50ft is not good at all and I *think* the AK should be shooting 2x the range of that.

Oh and to the thread starter, you are late. This gun has been on www.gunnerairsoft.com for quite some time now see the thread in the LPEG section.

yea, im pretty sure he did too, as I know a lot about AEG's and I know that it should shoot better than that. I think his hop up bucking is ripped, but since he is "challenged" when it comes to airsoft guns, and doesnt want to admit that I know more than him, he wont listen to me and let me open it up and see whats wrong. I think he may have a ripped hop up bucking or something, because its loosing quite a bit of FPS and the hop up doesnt work at ALL.

Lolz... "Trying to compete with UTG"... Looks like someone thinks that UTG is teh roxorz...

Anyway, that's been around a while, just not in US stores. I'm pretty confident that it has a brass barrel, but I may be wrong. I'm also sure that although it doesn't shoot 330, it probably shoots at least 300 (more than UTG, BTW).

UTG shoots about a 287. Slap in an o-ring 307. CYMA has a brass barrel. And yes I believe that UTG > CYMA ^^

UTG shoots about a 287. Slap in an o-ring 307. CYMA has a brass barrel. And yes I believe that UTG > CYMA ^^

I don't think he means as a comparison to cyma and please don't turn this into the great battle of UTG vs CYMA of 1914.

Anyhow, after looking at the gun and the wierd little stuffs extra that they put on the design, I think I can safely say, thats the ugliest AK ive ever seen.

I don't care if its based off a real AK, that just means its ugly to.

Edited by Gauss

yea that is a new gun from cym

I think that was made clear about the SECOND POST. read all the posts before you decide to post.