WhiteGrass

In Response To "show Off Your Rifle!"... Show Off Your Pistol!

Army Armament MEU, it's a full metal Chinese TM clone. It comes like that, the only thing I did was scrub the black off the barrel bushing and polish it. And add the real steel cocobolo Springfield Armory grips, as well as a full length guide rod, the polymer rail and tactical light.

I'm thinking of ordering spares of the trigger, slide release, thumb and grip safeties, and MSH to polish them as well so I complete the shiny upgrade :w00t2:

This is how it looks stock.

AG0184b_zpsrgs3ow2c.jpg

I got it from member greg_land over on Airsoft Society. He has them listed on evilbay, I'll PM you the link.

Edited by gunnerk19

Guest alberty

KWA M4A Pistol/SMG?

And a polished trigger, just becuse.

Gun is fairly light and a blast to use. Runs at 41-42 <AT> 350 FPS with .25's. Has been in the field 5 times and 5000+ rounds with no problems.

Nah, that should go into the M4 picture thread instead.

Terrible. get like all 26 rounds off, mabye another 3 after a reload =P.

Running cut down 150% recoil springs, stock hammer (didn't have any issues running propane when the temps where in the upper 90s this summer.

im sure if wasn't so lazy and polished the slide/frame rails it would improve.

However the report and performance is more then excellent. and worth the trade off =P.

Also all compression innards where switched with Laylax/Guarder parts :3 Don't have to worry about blowing the front section of the nozzle off.

I can live with it getting through a full mag, if just barely. A guy at my local field had one, and he couldn't get 5 rounds out of his before it was out of gas. I kinda figured his kit was poorly installed or something else was going on.

on the piston on these.... if you use a wider o-ring, you can accually help compression... However too thick, and it pretty much does nothing good, and the nozzle will bind on the piston head. wish I had a better explination.

But every build varies, as QC on the guarder kits where good, but there where several that dropped in, others that needed extensive fit/finish.

on the plus side. its not like a Dragon or 5ku where you have to litterally finish machining the kit to be used.

Nova SAI BLU, EMG BLU frame 

I have this slide kit since it was released in 2016 I think. Build it a bout a month ago.. I can't decide which barrel to leave on the stock black barrel or the Airsoft Surgeon brass fluted 

IMG_20190817_192511_791_zpsmmlho9ix.jpg

PicsArt_08-17-04.15.45_zpsv2i3oph2.jpg

PicsArt_08-17-04.15.23_zpsval8hhnr.jpg

Brass barrel 

PicsArt_08-17-04.14.21_zpsfezujdpt.jpg

PicsArt_08-17-04.14.51_zpsqhli1c1m.jpg

PicsArt_08-17-04.13.49_zpsfbpch2yh.jpg

Wolf