n0rth

M40a1 Question...

Question 1:

do all m40a1s have the Pegasus System to them? some guy wants 475 for a used one w/ scope.

Question 2:

should I buy a gas rifle for <30 degree weather?

I want this.

Question 3:

do they still do production?

http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/...0&menu2=460

Edited by n0rthendtr00per

Question 1:

do all m40a1s have the Pegasus System to them? some guy wants 475 for a used one w/ scope.

Question 2:

should I buy a gas rifle for <30 degree weather?

I want this.

Question 3:

do they still do production?

http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/...0&menu2=460

I know this is a late reply, but I just received my Tanaka M40A1 from Redwolf with the PCS. LOVE IT.

I live in Okinawa and right now its friggin cold, I am still able to use this rifle with effectivness. I keep the mag in my armpit until the game starts, I swear this works, considering that it hold 11+1 rounds. I also use those handy hand warmers in a neoprene lined pouch for my spare mag, also works well.

There are minor probs with the M40a1, which you may have seen in previous postings. One that I have trouble with is that no matter how I adjust my scope, the BB always goes straight but also always is seen in the bottom portion of the recticle. So I elevated the rear of the scope with electricians tape, Works like a charm.

The new shippments of Tanaka rifles are all limited, unless you buy from a Hong Kong Co. Just e-mail and be sure to ask if these are the old version or the new version.

Con1 out

Edited by Con1