Sign in to follow this  
pigmonster06

Where Can I Buy Real Marpat?

www.actiongear.com has everything you'll ever want and need.

Please don't post ignorance like that. That place sells Tru-Spec knock-offs. They'll fade in a few washes. The author clearly asked for real issue MARPAT, not imitation.

Also try EBAY, and make sure the marpat has the USMC emblem on them, there are some people who will try to pass Fakepat off as Marpat

Also make sure that the seller on Ebay calls the pants "trousers" and the jacket "blouse" as those are the Marine Corp name for their stuff, also make sure that you have the EGA's, which are the Eagle Globe and Anchor (Hence "EGA") they are the tags and will usually have a black background and then have the EGA on the tag. Also look for the EGA on the MARPAT itself, as MARPAT has random placement of small EGA's on the uniform that blend into the pattern as they are apart of the pattern.

It also helps to have a size "small" in BDU's as that is waht is mostly on Ebay, and nobody bids on it cause it's too tiny. I'm cursed with being 6'2, so I have to spend big bucks for a genuine set, or modify my own.

Good luck finding MARPAT :a-thumbsup:

I am selling some authentic MARPAT on ebay. PM me if you get this in time and I'll send you a link. Trousers and blouse both, woodland and with the EGA's.

If you know anyone thats in the military, they can go on base and pick you up a set. Just give em your size and the money. they are well worth it and MUCH better quality then the TRU-spec junk thats out there.

Civilians cannot buy GI MARPAT. I don't know the techinicalities of someone enlisted buying you some. I'm pretty sure this just doesn't apply to here in CA.

Civilians cannot buy GI MARPAT. I don't know the techinicalities of someone enlisted buying you some. I'm pretty sure this just doesn't apply to here in CA.

My Uncle, a captain in the Army Reserve, got me a woodland BDU with my name and a second lieutenant bar on the collar for christmas a few years ago. I know you said GI MARPAT but it hought it may be worth a mention, I'm completely ignorant when it comes to these things so please don't flame=)

Edited by PolishedGecko