Sign in to follow this  
bugeyes

What Is The Hottest Cqb Gun On The Market Nowadays? Mp5sd6 Or G36c?

G36c is cool because it's quite effective at ranges, but can be folded into an extremely effective CQB death machine.

And it's not an MP5, so bonus points.

Most fields near me don't allow AEGs for CQB, so I'd pick a Zekefied Desert Eagle as the best CQB gun. Actually, I'd pick it anyway.

Well, that's my opinion. =)

I'd take the 36c because it can be a pretty effective longer range, but folding the stock makes it incredible small. Also, It can be used for woodland. Also, the hi-caps are bigger, and you can put more accesories on it.

Definatly get a G3, the customization options are awsome...with a G3 SAS you then have the option of getting an slither stock, folding, or full, or take my route...M4 stock...I have a review in my sig if you want to take a look at.

Guest wiljoebob808
Yea seriously. The MP5s are pretty small but have alot of power.

but EVERYONE and their uncle has one. be original, get something else.

Guest wiljoebob808
Sas rocks for cqb, but the MOST popular gun I would have to say is the g&g umg.

Then why, even at big events, have I only seen one?

but EVERYONE and their uncle has one. be original, get something else.

I second that. That's the other main reason why I decide to get a G36c (now a G36). I don't have a problem with MP5's it's just they're so boring because I see them everywhere. If I see one with a 'nade launcher strapped to it I'll change my opinion for that moment. Other then that the MP5 thing is a little old; I'm surprised no one mentioned the MP7.

Because the mp7 has the little battery, not many upgrades, low fps stock, and I just hate it.

Crablegs, don't speak what you don't know about! The MP7 is the tiny sports car of airsoft, small, beautiful, and perfect. (I really like the MP7).

Battery problem is worked out Here, though there are cheaper places to get it in the US

Upgrades will come eventually.

FPS is fixed with the external batt kit, and a spring upgrade,

Plus, you can go here for a Promethius tightbore, then you can get a Pro Silencer Short Type or some other suppressor.

I'm getting mine later this weekend :a-jester:

Guest CaptainPlastic
Crablegs, don't speak what you don't know about!

I'm a little more than surprised that nobody mentioned the TMSig552 or TMP90.

I love the Sig for it's size and sound (different from my M4 and G36 for sure) and the locking mags and ambidextrous controls are a bonus. Many people like the P90 because, while you can't fold it down, the P90 has very little 'trigger forward' bulk, making it ideal for easing around tight CQB corners.

Don't dismiss the TMGlock18C 'dendo pistol' for CQB work either.

Crablegs, on the subject of the MP7...

...the mp7 has the little battery (attach an external battery or a ProLight. The Prolight needs a TM adapter but is very useful for CQB and gives around 3000 shots per charge), not many upgrades (yeah, only 8 dedicated option parts from Laylax along with a few from the AEP line and half a dozen from PDI! What a drag!), low fps stock (more than a GBB) and I just hate it (but that's just your opinion and other people love it. Some people also hate the UMG).

:a-salute:

Edited by CaptainPlastic

I'm a little more than surprised that nobody mentioned the TMSig552 or TMP90.

Not to many 552's around, Great little gun. Folding the stock and shooting lefty while holding the "foregrip" created by the folded stock with your right hand, always surprizes ;)

P90's also. The P90 is great to work on. Gearbox comes out really easy.

Working on the 522 on the other hand... But having a V3 is nice, upgrade it right the first time, and not worry about it for months.

But between a mp5 and a G36... G36, Better designed hop and uses the the V3 box.

Edited by SVT98driver

Not to many 552's around, Great little gun. Folding the stock and shooting lefty while holding the "foregrip" created by the folded stock with your right hand, always surprizes ;)

P90's also. The P90 is great to work on. Gearbox comes out really easy.

Working on the 522 on the other hand... But having a V3 is nice, upgrade it right the first time, and not worry about it for months.

But between a mp5 and a G36... G36, Better designed hop and uses the the V3 box.

Okay, so G36, but from who? CA or TM? I heard TM is lighter and pretty good but nothing yet about CA, any ideas? thanks again..

Okay, so G36, but from who? CA or TM? I heard TM is lighter and pretty good but nothing yet about CA, any ideas? thanks again..

Either one is great. I would personally take the CA, cause it comes with a 7mm gearbox, can change to 7mm bearings for max ROF, also I have held one before, rock solid.

Get the G3 sas and turn it into this....

fishhammer1.jpg

Put a suppressor on that thing, NOW!

And I think that searching "CA G36C review" and "TM G36C review" on Google will yield your desired results

Before I get objective let me say I am a CA G36c fan and always will be for a multitude of reasons. But the MP5 series does have one advantage that could make it desirable over the G36. Weight. There are several players at my home field who prefer the MP5 for the weight savings on their load out. Two of these players are women and I can appreciate their desire to not have to tote a heavier gun all day long. On top of that, the price is usually $50 to $75 cheaper than a G36. The main thing is to have a gun that lets you play and if saving a little money is the only deciding factor then more power to ya.

Actually, IMO the 'hottest' gun is the CA or TM CQB rifle.

Lmfao, that's great, just great. And how can they even sell a gun like that? I can make one of those out of toilet paper tubes and some tampons.

Edited by Night Fire

Guest CaptainPlastic
Actually, IMO the 'hottest' gun is the CA or TM CQB rifle.

Can you explain to everyone here what the (note definite article use) TM CQB rifle is?

:a-confused:

You have lots of options as far as CQB guns are concerned..... something short.

keani002.jpg

usedgun016.jpg

shortyaug001.jpg

kitty001.jpg

piratecqb001.jpg

swordfish2.jpg

superspetz002.jpg

Oh my dear sweet Lord :a-gross:

The last one was blasphemy. A drum mag on a AK Spetsnaz with a vert foregrip? No, just no

I don't think the "Electric G36C Rifle" is a great gun. I have used it in war and let me tell you, when you are actually trying to shoot at far range, the BB's slow down a bunch. The enemy can actually see them coming because, I have been on the receiveing end of this gun and I could see the BB's coming and I could step aside from them.

I don't know if I got a defect rifle, or what. But I would reccomend something else.

can people read???????????

the thread question is what is the hottest gun for CQB (CLOSE QUATER BATTLE).

so why are people saying oh id get the g36 because its more accurate at LONG RANGE.

I would prefur an mp5 over a g36 for cqb, it feels smaller and more manuverable.

you don't need a particularly accurate gun for CQB ever heard of spray n pray??

and my mp5 holds its ground in woodland against l85, m16,m4,g36 etc etc. its only slightly less accurate. and it makes up for that with a higher rate of fire.

and why would you use an SD series for cqb?, a5 is probably the best for cqb. having a shorter front end and a retractible stock.

Edited by snowmansniper