commanderbob

Post A Pic Of Your M4 Or M16 Varient

Likin' the "battle-scarred" look in the first pic (USMChris) and the m203 in the second pic. And I kinda like the CA m15a4 cqb.

I'll get a pic up at some point of my gun (when I get it back), although most of the work is internal.

On second thought, I'll see if my friend Tim wants to post a pic of his m16a2...

100_0723.jpg

100_1079.jpg

HEY! That's my gun!

USMChris, I love your gun.

Edited by Dodge

HEY! That's my gun!

I sold you that... But it is your gun now.

as in you sold it to him? or did he just take your picture?

It was my gun, But it kept breaking on me, then I got it fixed one last time and sold it to him, since then it has worked fine.

It was my gun, But it kept breaking on me, then I got it fixed one last time and sold it to him, since then it has worked fine.

Well, it was never actually broken, you were just a jinx. :a-cool:

USMChris, I love your gun.

My gun.(please excuse, I need to get outside to get a better Pic)

IMG_1199.jpg

Love your gun man, the m203 looks very good on that m4.

I got my gemtech today, I am waiting on my ERGO HD VFG, and my Action flip up rear sight.

CQBTanGemtech.jpg

100_2152.jpg

100_2149.jpg

100_2145.jpg

My CQB has had a long week, with the ball bearing stripping a gear, my piston breaking, my ak tightbore being to long. But that won't happen with a deepfire piston, and prometheus gears. The tightbore... is only 363mm to bad I can't use the ak one. I am getting Prometheus gold motor pins installed and a madbull hopup.

Im learning how to use a computer, so I can only link you to my teams website and our arsenal page.

http://www.mercairsoft.com/m4.htm

This is my m4. Its been alot of things in the past 3 years. For now Im sticking with this configuration.

Dude you have a sweet website! :a-thumbsup: Whats your M4s base gun?

Guest JerryAgent

MUAHAHAHAHA! I'm going to bring my HK into this. Although the quality isn't the greatest, my hands shake when I see it lol.

Rifle version:

HK416-1.jpg

Carbine Version:

P1010033.jpg

Dude you have a sweet website! :a-thumbsup: Whats your M4s base gun?

Sweet, SHARKY.0. Glad you like it. Heres the link for the whole site for others who may want to explore Utah style aiesoft. http://www.mercairsoft.com/

Its taken awhile, but Nick and Bedrock have gotten alot of content up-and-going.

To answer your question. It started out as a SR16 from TM with a front end kit from G+P and has just continued to evolve from there. I have alot of other things that go on it, but not in this configuration.

Anyways. Thanks for the comments. If I can answer anything else. Let me know.

MUAHAHAHAHA! I'm going to bring my HK into this. Although the quality isn't the greatest, my hands shake when I see it lol.

How is it? Didn't you have to take it back to AEX for some reason?

Hey, so what happened to the SAW?

Gave it some thought, then realized I wasn't ready to drop that kind of money into airsoft(yet). That, and the piston problem, and on top of that, I was having a hard time convincing my parents to let me order a gun, let alone a $900 one.

Edited by Tweekage

Guest JerryAgent
How is it? Didn't you have to take it back to AEX for some reason?

Yes I did, a new one should be back by Wednesday or Tuesday next week. These pics were taken the day I got it, I was so excited my hands were shaking, hence the blurry pics.

Your making me want to buy one right now. Whats the FPS?

Right now, 0. Normally, 420.

Guest deathstroke1

man when you take apart a gun you really take it apart. I try to leave as much of it intact as possible. LOL. Any way it looked great before......I am still waiting on a scope so I can post a pic of my m4 variant. I just can't justify the pic of it naked.

Like this:

107_1631.jpg

I feel the pain yo. +1 magnum, but you'll need a secter cam

I feel the pain yo. +1 magnum, but you'll need a secter cam

Way ahead of you. Already got the KA camlobe. Plus, with my 8mm gearbox, I'm hoping to out-ROF KrYpTiC.

Edited by babybackribs

Nothing short of a 10.8v and a mosfet. I ran that setup for a bit (minus magnum, With it I cant imagine). Good times. Good luck

If you use the new 4/5 SC 2200nimh cells, you might be able to run 12v.. Whoa

Edited by SVT98driver

Nothing short of a 10.8v and a mosfet. I ran that setup for a bit (minus magnum, With it I cant imagine). Good times. Good luck

If you use the new 4/5 SC 2200nimh cells, you might be able to run 12v.. Whoa

If I could use a mosfet, I would. I can't fit one in my stock tube. And yes, I have a 10.8v. 12v...hmmm....