Does anyone know what grade the ICS M4's stock spring is? I have searched everywhere, and some places lead me to believe that the stock spring is an M100 others that it is around an M80 to M90. I recently bought an ICS M4 anniversary, and its shooting over 400 fps. I have to get it downgraded to shoot less than 350 for an OP, and I don't want to buy a spring if its not going to lower it enough. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

A m110 should put you at around 340-350. What is you fps limit, and what bb weight is used for chrono?

A m110 should put you at around 340-350. What is you fps limit, and what bb weight is used for chrono?

The fps limit is 350 for AEGs, the bb weight for chronos is .20. I am just worried since the ICS M4 anniversary has all upgraded internals that itll still be over the limit. Have you used an M110 in the latest version of the ICS M4? Its shooting about 420 now.

Keep it, it will eventually ware. Just skirmish with your friends or somthing for a while and before you know it, you are at 350 fps!

hi I have this gun and I have had it 6 months and I have been to at least 10 full day skirmishes and my fps is now <250 I have invested in a element m105 spring what fps will this bring me roughly

hi I have this gun and I have had it 6 months and I have been to at least 10 full day skirmishes and my fps is now <250 I have invested in a element m105 spring what fps will this bring me roughly

Six year necro, impressive. The force is strong with this one.

Guest alberty

You should be creating your own thread to ask this question, not posting in a thread that is 6 years old. By the way, you probably just need to fix your compression/air seal to get your FPS back up because 6 months and 10 days shoudn't drop your FPS that much.