to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

I used to just run around the corner hollering at the top of my lungs until I got shot in the special place.

I couldn't believe my voice went up that high and neither could anybody around me so now I keep it silent-ish.

And at the time, it wasn't freakin' funny so SHUTUP.

Edited by TheNovice

well, I haven't played any real games since I switched from sniper to assault, just team practice.

but when I was a sniper, a battle cry would probably have been a bad idea lol

Guest koolkanman

My battle cry is usally " Die,Die DIE!''. But sometimes you will hear me say ''im gonna die!'' :a-laugh:

Guest djohnston

As far as foreign language battle cries, I have been known to yell, "Run away, Run away!!" in a British accent. Does that count?

"You got a war face? ARRRRRRRRRGH! That's a war face, now let me see your war face!".

As for battle cries, I don't have one. I do not see the point, but it is entertaining to see another person utter one. By the way, I do not use a war face.

Edited by Gunsmith Zero

Guest Church

My friend scrams at the top of his lungs when hes out of ammo comin at you with a plastic knife.

funny but scary picture

"Ein Geschenk von Deutschland!" (A gift from Germany)

...is what I uttered when throwing grenades while playing as the Germans in one D-Day scenario. I believe my American war cry was something along the lines of "Patton and apple pie said to tell ya to hobble back to your economically stagnant town with Jew-paved streets after I fill your Germanic-speaking <DON'T POST EMAIL ADDRESSES>ss with plastic, ya funky-cross worshipping mongrels!"

Of course, I never got to finish that fountain of friendliness, as I got pegged in the trachea halfway through "stagnant" by a very angry sniper-rifle-propelled bb. I learned my lesson.

(Note: American war cry not meant to be taken very seriously....don' be hatin.)

Edited by funkymunky

I'm famous for two warcries at Mr. Paintball:

"Allahu akbaaar!"

(No translation neccesary, and no offense to anybody who would, for whatever reason, take offense to that.)

"Fur Deutschland, Kameraden! Fur das Vaterlaaand!"

(For Germany, comrades! For the fatherland!)

Funkymunky - awesome German 'nade cry. Whitegrass - Geschenke is 'presents' plural.

Edited by Pirate

Whatever works. The effect is the same.

And just so you know, we normally don't allow cussing, but for warcries, I think it's acceptable to post. xD

I never use one because I am more of an ambusher and like to stay hidden. If I did, it would be "foreward brothers!".

I forgot one in my post before.

"FOR MOTHER RUSSIA, COMRADES!! NOT ONE STEP BACKWARDS!! ATTAAAACK!!" (Yelled with very rugged Russian accent, so it's more like "For muzzer Rusheh, cohmrads! Not one shtep backvayrds! Attaaahck!" with much rolling of the R's.)

A la' Call of Duty.

I swear, when I'm decently fluent in German, I'm learning Russian. My accent is horrible. xD

Edited by Pirate

At my last game, the rest of my group had died. . . so it was just two of us left, against maybe 20 guys. . .

and I yelled out

BUKKAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

and sprang up and sprayed. . .

I died soon after :p

didn't hit a single person. . . but my team mate was laughing.

Battle crys are the greatest there also very good when they are in other languages.

What is your battle cry?

And while thats up lets brainstorm for a new one.

I like to say Follow me or fix bayonets and when I charge I just keep yelling righteous, righteous!! :a-crazy:

I once yelled, "Feuer Frei!" Other than that, the only battlecry I've ever done, other than swearing while retreating or yelling in rage as I got pelted but unloaded on my opponent at the same time, was when I sang the main verse to 'Camarillo Brillo' while my stoner friend and I did a one-on-one with spring pistols.

Edited by Dmitri Kalashnikov

I forgot one in my post before.

"FOR MOTHER RUSSIA, COMRADES!! NOT ONE STEP BACKWARDS!! ATTAAAACK!!" (Yelled with very rugged Russian accent, so it's more like "For muzzer Rusheh, cohmrads! Not one shtep backvayrds! Attaaahck!" with much rolling of the R's.)

A la' Call of Duty.

I swear, when I'm decently fluent in German, I'm learning Russian. My accent is horrible. xD

Or you could use their more barbaric cry, a long winded whine, "HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAH!" They scared the :pain: out of the Germans, particularly Porsche and his men. Running at night through the snow screaming that.

Also, instead of Russia, pronounce it as Rahsia / Rassiya

my battle cry is "Hakaa Paalle!" it's Finnish for "Hack them down/kill them all!"

to start battles, both teams yell "Chalupa!"

Here's some to try:

"To Victory, Life or Death!"

"Zeke Zeon!"

"For the Colony!"

"Your garden is overgrown and you cucumbers are soft!" (It's from 'Ed, Edd, and Eddy'.)

"Pansu!"

"Wolverines!"

(In a drunkedn Scottish accent) "Freedom!"

Tarzan's call.

An Allosaurus roar, if you can make it loud and believable enough. (As in the way they make them sound in Allosaurus: A Walking with Dinosaurs Special)

And lastly, in a phlemmy and high-pitched voice:

"For the precious!"

Guest JerryAgent

Well, battlecry no. However I always thought the sniper in SPR was always really cool muttering Bible verses as he sniped. So cinematic.

Guest Rmarshall
"Wolverines!"

Heh, we had a Red Dawn game on the 28th with something like 46 wolverines and I never once heard the battle cry.

I don't say anything. :a-censored:

Way to contribute...

Anyways, here's some more ideas.

Nakamuraya! (it's from a flash video that takes place at a Japanese wedding. No clue what it means, the guys just keep yelling it along with other Japanese phrases)

Bankai! (Bleach)

Shell-Bullet! (s-CRY-ed)

Ka-Me-Ha-Me-HA! (sorry, couldn't resist, lol)

Wolf howls.

(In a HEAVY Mexican accent) Die, you chollos!

"Pansu"

Priceless :a-laugh:

how about

PedoBear ATTACK!!!

For the Loli

Micheal Jackson!!!!

Chuck Norris!!!!

Run Away, Run Away (in a Monty Python dialogue)

5-0 5-0

Work that shovel like a hoe, Work that hoe like a shovel (Red vs Blue)

Hello Moto! (the ringtone)

(running out of ideas. . .)

ka-caw ka-caw (from the movie "Evolution" where the guy is trying to imitate a bird)

Edited by Cookerman

Here's some more ideas to try:

Any of the sound effects Crazy Frog makes. That'll tick off anyone.

Yee-HAW!

(Red vs. Blue has TONS of good quotes for this kind of stuff):

Bow-Chika-Bow-Bow.

I hate Babies!

I will eat your unhappiness!

I will eat your heart and crap out your soul!

(In a pirate accent) Arrrgh! I be havin' a Southern accent, ya'll!