the airsoft lad

Airsoft Fields In Boise, Or The Lack Of Them For That Matter

I live in boise, Idaho, and I currently own a decent spring gun arsenal, I have been playing airsoft for 7 months now, and I havent even seen an aeg in person yet, I know a lot about airsoft and the replicas used,

I even know a lot about the real steel firearms, but there is no place to play/buy decent airsoft guns around here, there is ONE paintball place that attracts A LOT of customers, there is a place out in pocatello, but im not driving 3 hours per trip just to buy a good CA or TM aeg, so, I'm basically saying WE NEED AN AIRSOFT FIELD/WALK-IN STORE!!! We have a lot of undeveloped commercial real estate here, just begging for someone to build an airsoft place out here, sadly, the most hardcore airsoft store is a military surplus store across town which only sells cheap chinese third party MPEG'S

Edited by the airsoft lad

Topic moved to correct loaction.

There are several Teams in Boise that play every weekend! They currently play on a rotation of several fields in the Boise area. It is not uncommen to have 40 or 50 guys show up to play. You can connect with them at at MAG's forum

There is a local Airsoft store in Meridian you can find them from the MAG forum or go to Combat Elite Airsoft and Tactical Gear

Hey airsoft lad, where do you guys play at? I'm looking for a team that has younger teens, instead of adult teams, whereas adult teams play very serious. I'm 14 as well BTW.

we play in various spots in southeast boise. most of us are buying echo1's and I use a utg mk96, but the team is mostly new to airsoft, and we are nowhere organized enough to go against other teams yet. im still waiting for a field/store as im sick of ordering online, and that would really get ppl into this sport around here

we play in various spots in southeast boise. most of us are buying echo1's and I use a utg mk96, but the team is mostly new to airsoft, and we are nowhere organized enough to go against other teams yet. im still waiting for a field/store as im sick of ordering online, and that would really get ppl into this sport around here

im 15 and have been playing for 6-7 years now and really want to join a team (of teen) I am very serious about it and are buying a ca g36k please email me at trees12PLEASE DO NOT POST EMAIL ADDRESSES IN YOUR MESSAGES - USE THE PM SYSTEM / UNLESS OF COURSE YOU LIKE SIGNING UP FOR A YEAR SUPPLY OF SPAMcableone.net

Hey guys, I live in Nampa and me and my friends like to play airsoft and we are looking for some guys to play with. We use various UTG, Echo1 and some Star AEG's. We sometimes play out in Marsing and if you guys would like to play, then hit me up at kelley-baseballPLEASE DO NOT POST EMAIL ADDRESSES IN YOUR MESSAGES - USE THE PM SYSTEM / UNLESS OF COURSE YOU LIKE SIGNING UP FOR A YEAR SUPPLY OF SPAMhotmail.com

whats ironic is, where I live, just up the street we have desert, and a 15 minute drive will bring you to vast

idaho woodlands, but there is still nothing for airsoft up here, even with our pro-2nd amendment

leglislation. there is MAG, and idaho airsoft club, but I think im too young for those,don't get me wrong, we

battle in the desert at my friend's house, but there is no actual field/stores here

I live in boise, Idaho, and I currently own a decent spring gun arsenal, I have been playing airsoft for 7 months now, and I havent even seen an aeg in person yet, I know a lot about airsoft and the replicas used,

I even know a lot about the real steel firearms, but there is no place to play/buy decent airsoft guns around here, there is ONE paintball place that attracts A LOT of customers, there is a place out in pocatello, but im not driving 3 hours per trip just to buy a good CA or TM aeg, so, I'm basically saying WE NEED AN AIRSOFT FIELD/WALK-IN STORE!!! We have a lot of undeveloped commercial real estate here, just begging for someone to build an airsoft place out here, sadly, the most hardcore airsoft store is a military surplus store across town which only sells cheap chinese third party MPEG'S

what is the place called in pocasmello

anyone know of any shops in boise yet?

Hi. I thought I would come on and tell everyone that's looking for a shop near Boise, to check out C.I.A. {central idaho arms and airsoft } in New Meadows. Lots of cool stuff and reasonable. Only two hours away. TSD, SRC, Clasic Army, Spring & Gas blow backs and most accessories. check him out. his name is John. Neat guy :a-yesnod::a-thumbsup:

**sorry I forgot the phone # 208-347-3422

Edited by shadowling7

Hey I'm 18 and I live in South East Boise, Columbia Villiage to be exact. Anybody near my area that just plays for fun and is not too serious about it? I have a couple of AEGs and so does my friend but we don't play that much because we really don't know anybody else that has AEGs or even airsoft guns.

Hey I'm 18 and I live in South East Boise, Columbia Villiage to be exact. Anybody near my area that just plays for fun and is not too serious about it? I have a couple of AEGs and so does my friend but we don't play that much because we really don't know anybody else that has AEGs or even airsoft guns.

hey im not in boise but theres a website for airsoft boise. they are not too serious and have lots of fun. they play in a field near boise and play usually twice a week. make an account on this website and introduce yourself you will be welcomed! im glad to see so many more idaho people getting into airsoft.

kinkairsoft.com

another idaho website

magairsoft.com

If you guys are looking for a good airsoft retailer to go to you should look into combat sport supply. they are based in garden city and have quite the selection of weapons and gear of all sorts. they also have paint ball stuff. and they have a online store that you can visit at combatsportsupply.com. they have had some great service the few times Ive been there so go check it out!

Also I have been thinking about starting an airsoft company based out of Boise or near there. what would you guys think if I had an arena attached to the my airsoft retail building? your helping make the decision whether or not to do this so provide feedback please.

Directions to combat sport supply...

combat sport supply