Sign in to follow this  
bavdrftr318

Which Gun For Upgrades?

Guest razdds2
Thats where the "upgrades" come in.

I guess I misunderstood it, I thought that he ment which gun will be able to stand up to upgrades while it is in stock form.

Stock TM is the way to go

Upgrading CA all the way I don't recomend ics there gears don't seem to be half as good as CA some people may disagree. but I beleave stock parts in a CA witth the exception of piston and piston head could handle most upgrades youd throw at it below an m130 spring. over 400fps the motor may be funky,new stronger bushings may be wanted(needed right away for a TM or ICS to get them 400 fps ready) and new gears but thats forr all three.

Edited by M4aRmY

Honestly CA are good guns but they have flaws which usualy are not mentioned. In my CA's I have expericened these flaws the hopup knob moves on its own even when as tight or loose as it can be, so to fix this you add a shim and then its tight and stays in place. Another flaw is their trigger contacts burn out easier than other brands such as TM or G&P. The other one that I can think of is some of their gears are not as strong as others. I would go for a G&P personally since most of their models already come with a reddot, and they have realistic trade marks, and specs.

No, But starting with quality parts does. CA guns are good once you fix all of their problems. I still say G&P.