Guest Northinger-

Bb's

Nope, never use any bbs from walmart. (unless of course you're using a 10 dollar springer that's not worth 2 pieces of poop on feces's clothing) Like Kanister said, Exel is a nice brand :)

Guest serial killer545

Nope I have never have used any of thoes BBs either. I hear they aren't as good as they are said to be. But thats jus :a-cheesy: t me

I've got CYMA bb's, stick with well known brands.

:a-gross:

Just because it's well known doesn't mean it doesn't suck. CYMA BBs are terrible.

Well, IDK bout cyma but

Cybergun bbs are like getting pills that don't let you poo. They get stuck and will eventually cuase your death. Or in this case, the gun's death.

Those bbs are horrid.

Those bbs are horrid. :a-gross:

ultrasonic BB's are the only BB's I know of that will shatter like glass when shot at only 250 fps. they are clear green colored and are .12g. So...if he's using them in a springer from walmart, then they are most likely fine. But, if he is talking about using them in a gun that costs more than about 85-100 bucks, then I would reccomend against it. I suggest only using cybergun bb's in a cybergun springer from walmart.

so a general rule: if the gun is from walmart, you can use walmart bb's.

don't do it dude!,when I first started playing airsoft with high-end aeg's I tried them,JAM!! They will work for springer or lpegs, but no way will I ever trust those little :a-censored: The ultra sonic .20 are :a-censored: too, some of them are shaped like an egg, not good :a-gross: