Sniper assassin

If You Were Outnumbered And Told To Surrender

If you were surrounded by a dozen enemies  

752 members have voted

1. 1. I would

• Surrender
    • Try to take a few of them down with me
    • Make a last fighting effort (not a kamikaze)
    • RUN

Do the honorable thing. Kill as many as possible before you die.Unless you only have like a spring pistol as a weapon, then surrender. :a-grin:

The second one is like a kamakizie, so I picked the third one.

"No :ranting: ever won a war by dying for his country.

He won it by making the other poor dumb :ranting: die for his country."

-General George Patton Jr

Patton.jpg

Good old blood and guts tought me alot. :a-famerican:

Edited by marinegunman13

Guest Xhado

I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command, I will never surrender the members of my command while they still have the means to resist.

Article II, United States Military Code of Conduct.

Snipers in the armed forces are trained never to surrender because they'd just be killed anyways, ('cause snipers can be such a pain in the @$$, and the neck, and the head, and the groin, etc...) so they would have to find me first, before they all die.

I actually know a good reason to be surrounded in airsoft. Aside from Gen. Patton, another great military leader was Marine "Chesty" Puller. Heres what he had to say:

"They are in front of us, behind us, and we are flanked on both sides by an

enemy that outnumbers us 29:1. They can't get away from us now!"

- Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, USMC

When the Marines were cut off behind enemy lines and the Army had written

the 1st Marine Division off as being lost because they were surrounded by 22

enemy divisions. The Marines made it out inflicting the highest casualty

ratio on an enemy in history and destroying 7 entire enemy divisions in the

process. An enemy division is 16500+ men while a Marine division is 12500 men.

When the Marines were cut off behind enemy lines and the Army had written

the 1st Marine Division off as being lost because they were surrounded by 22

enemy divisions. The Marines made it out inflicting the highest casualty

ratio on an enemy in history and destroying 7 entire enemy divisions in the

process. An enemy division is 16500+ men while a Marine division is 12500 men.

oorah

Guest USMarineC

OORAH

thank you marinegunman13, those are some kickass quotes.

OORAH

Semper Fi :a-famerican:

I'd probably run like h3ll so that on the off chance I escaped, I could stage an ambush farther down the trail, and have a better chance of pulling through

NOW THATS THE SPIRIT! :a-thumbsup:

Semper Fi, carry on. :a-famerican:

here's another one of my favorites:

We have two companies of Marines running rampant all over the northern half of this island, and three Army regiments pinned down in the southwestern corner, doing nothing. What the hell is going on?

Gen. John W. Vessey Jr., USA, Chairman of the the Joint Chiefs of Staff

during the assault on Grenada, 1983

Edited by Gateman89

Definitely go out movie style. From your words being "a dozen enemies" I'm assuming that theres basically a 0% chance of running away and actually escaping..unless they were complete idiots and didn't know how to fire their guns.

Anyways, like I said I'd go out "heroic movie style", meaning I'd go into slow-motion and take 2 shots and kill 4 guys, dodge the rain of bullets coming towards me while diving out of the way, and then take another few shots, killing the remaining guys, except for one. Then, that last guy would hit me with one bullet in the leg, and I'd fall to the ground. Then I'd shoot him, but not after he was able to squeeze off that last shot to hit me in the chest. Then I'd lie there on the ground, with 12 dead guys around me, bleeding until the hot girl comes along crying as she sees me near dead. And she'd lean over me and be like "I love you! Noo!! Don't die on me now!!" and I'd be like [in Arnold Schwarzenegger voice] "I'll be back." Then I'd die.

But of course I'd come back to life after a little while, and kill the rest of the bad guys, and save the beautiful girl and get married and have hot sex.

Wow, I've been watching WAAYY too many James Bond and Arnold Schwarzenegger movies lately... :a-jester:

Anyways, like I said I'd go out "heroic movie style", meaning I'd go into slow-motion and take 2 shots and kill 4 guys, dodge the rain of bullets coming towards me while diving out of the way, and then take another few shots, killing the remaining guys, except for one. Then, that last guy would hit me with one bullet in the leg, and I'd fall to the ground. Then I'd shoot him, but not after he was able to squeeze off that last shot to hit me in the chest. Then I'd lie there on the ground, with 12 dead guys around me, bleeding until the hot girl comes along crying as she sees me near dead. And she'd lean over me and be like "I love you! Noo!! Don't die on me now!!" and I'd be like [in Arnold Schwarzenegger voice] "I'll be back." Then I'd die.

But of course I'd come back to life after a little while, and kill the rest of the bad guys, and save the beautiful girl and get married and have hot sex.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

well done, kudos to you my friend

Where I play, the order to surrender means the enemy has you in his sights, at short range, and is giving you the option to die without being shot at a dangerously close range. So If I got that order, I'd surrender.

If you mean that the enemy, from a distance, gave you that option, while you still had the chance to fight, hell yes I'd fight. there's no reason not to.

Guest Bear

Not enough data to make a well-informed decision.

Who's the opposition?

What kind of environment?

How am I doing ammo-wise?

Is backup on the way or close by?

What's the enemy disposition and how are they equipped?

These are things to take into account before deciding to give myself up.

or you just.....don't

In all seriousness....if it were really like 12 enemies withing 50 feet of me, all with AEG's and good ammo supplies, and I had an AEG, even with good ammo supplies, and backup was still like 1 min away, I'd surrender.

Guest JerryAgent

If there was any chance at all, I would go with choice #4. Run to live another day.

Otherwise, I would do what Kiki-Jiki said. But it would be more tragic, as in I only take down one enemy as I get mercilessly gunned down by the others.

Actually, my ideal death would be to go down TOTS style.

If there was any chance at all, I would go with choice #4. Run to live another day.

Otherwise, I would do what Kiki-Jiki said. But it would be more tragic, as in I only take down one enemy as I get mercilessly gunned down by the others.

Actually, my ideal death would be to go down TOTS style.

TOTS style?

And screw tragic, mine is more heroic. :a-thumbsup:

I would find a good place to defend and set-up shop in front of me. I'd get everything prepared and in categorys such as bbs in one place speedloaders out empty mags in a corner full mags in front of me.

Guest JerryAgent
TOTS style?

And screw tragic, mine is more heroic. :a-thumbsup:

Tears Of The Sun. Great movie.

3 little words: This is Sparta!!!!

Now that would be cool, but I would try to pull a james bond and grapple somewhere...........lol. Realistically, I would find cover, radio to my team to help me out, and then fire like a little mad man.

A funny little incident involving me and my spotter whilst in a small 10v10 game in the woods.

We ended up somehow right next to their obj. and we were keeping them at bay, waiting for out guys to get back into the fight. They fell in behind some trees and we exchanged fire for what felt like 10 minutes. At the end of this exchange, one of them yelled ''surrender!'' to us, to which my spotter replied ''Alright! Throw your guns down and put your hands up!''. We all had a good laugh and later found out that it was 5 on 2, and we didn't get any of them.