to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
Night Fire

Be Patient - Read

Alright, a lot of people request a graphic and expect it to be made very quickly. The fact is that you need to be patient and wait for us. This is an extra section and is probably one of the last sections checked at ASF, well because, this is an airsoft forum, not a GFX discussion board. The other reason is because we make these graphics for free. We take time out of our day to make the grahpic for you. Most people are lucky to get them made on other forums.

This has been told to impatient members wanting graphics lots of times, and now it is time to officially post it for future reference. Please be patient is all were asking, we have less than 5 main GFX artists on this forum, and it will take a while for us to get you your graphic. Personally I try to make them whenever I see one, to contribute to the forum, and I'm also very busy trying to manage friends, school, chores, etc. The other GFX artists on this forum have a limited time to make the graphics for you, as they have things to balance out as well as my self.

If you don't get a signature or other graphic right away, don't think that no one hasn't seen or read your thread. Chances are they're getting to it and already have some ideas, so just chill out and do something else while you wait.

Moral of the story, be patient and wait.

Edited by Night Fire

Guest bonham21cent

I know this is kinda not helping the cause, but I, like some other unmentioned people I know, come to ASF just for this section.

I would like to become mentioned lol. Personally I like WTFA and 1337A more.

But this might be good to have stickied.

Guest Southpaw
I know this is kinda not helping the cause, but I, like some other unmentioned people I know, come to ASF just for this section.

This doesn't mean you can't wait or should be moved to some sort of priority list. As Night Fire said, the graphics people around here take time out of their lives and for free do something you ask for, if they can.

This doesn't mean you can't wait or should be moved to some sort of priority list. As Night Fire said, the graphics people around here take time out of their lives and for free do something you ask for, if they can.

He's not waiting for anything in fact he makes sigs. Really good ones at that. I'm not actually sure why he mentioned that.

Guest Southpaw
Please don't turn this into a flame thread! I want this to be stickied and be used in the future. I don't want it to be closed. Please respect my wishes, thank you.

I apologize if my post was interpreted as a flame; I did not mean it as such. To bonham21cent: I read too much into your post; sorry for the misunderstanding on my part.

Well said nightfire, thats one of the reason I make less and less sigs on here now, ive become very busy with other things, I still make the ocasional sig, but its always rushed. ill try and make more, but well see.

Right now, as I type, im actually in an office building, getting ready to go down to Google, so yes, I am pretty busy.

Yes, I went down to Google, is your actually are intrested in what I did there, feel free to PM me.

Edited by Guy_With_A_Gun

Guest WhiteGrass

I never expect my stuff to be made instantly, but I think I waited two months. Anyhoo.....

Tbh with you guys this forum is a complete and utter mess.

Having requests and discussion in the same forum is just plain stupid. People requesting graphics saying things like: " I like a sig wit Black hawk down in it, thanks." is just disrespectfull to the people that take some time to make graphics.

I mean what do you want in the pic? some text? Any particular picture? Cause sure I could take some random pic of BHD and do something with it. But then il have 80% chance of him not liking it.

I visit other forums regurlarly that have GFX sections and there are actually rules, theres a format to use to help the GFX'er do what they do for other people.

Tbh I think this forum is too small, has too few artists and too much boons to warrant a GFX forum.

Ps: Also, anyone who complains because their request was not fulfilled can go stick their request up their asses because if the Gfx'er don't want to do it, what you gonna do?

I mean what do you want in the pic? some text? Any particular picture? Cause sure I could take some random pic of BHD and do something with it. But then il have 80% chance of him not liking it.

That would be me? Well, I kinda agree. I render pretty much everything myself too, takes forever...