to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
unseen

Looking For Team In Wa

Guest sonofsatan86

snohomish as in the town or as in snohomish county.

as far as teams go I have not been able to find any but...

evergreenairsoft.org is a good site to check.

message me if you find a solid team in the snohomish area.

snohomish as in the town or as in snohomish county.

as far as teams go I have not been able to find any but...

evergreenairsoft.org is a good site to check.

message me if you find a solid team in the snohomish area.

either would be good, and yea I belong to evergreen and go to most games but was looking for a team

Try checking out www.battlesim.com we are always looking for new people and we have a great variety of games we put on all around washington.

Edited by Guy_With_A_Gun

I'm in Arlington with a couple other people and I'm looking for a regular field and people to play with. Maybe we can all set something up. The only field I really know about is a friends place which isn't too big and some local paintball fields maybe. I've got at least three people, probably four plus more all with AEG's and a couple nicer spring sniper rifles.

well I live in burlington cant find any body to play with

Well I live in sedro and I have quite a few friends that play at river front park and also my cousin goes to home school program with this kid who lives in sedro and also has his own airsoft team. I would create a airsoft team but I don't know any informations on were you would play at so I haven't.

ok im curently 15 and im looking for a team in or around the snohomish area. im great at following orders and am very experienced for my age, I am currently using a G&G gr16 upgraded to ~ 380 fps. im hoping to find a team to have a fun time with whiel gaining experience in airsoft mil-sim

ya I want to find a team also.

I am also looking for a team, I live in Marysville, WA. Maybe we should create a team for this area and meetup???

I'm in Arlington with a couple other people and I'm looking for a regular field and people to play with. Maybe we can all set something up.

Some of these posts are O-L-D... but I'll post it anyways.... how about you guys PM and/or hookup with each other, form a new team together and come down to Thrashers corner and play.. no fees and overall a decent place to play.. (when people call their hits). :-)

Bravo 1

www.tacomaairsoft.com

www.1st-sword.com/forum/

www.evergreenairsoft.org

www.tacomatactical.com

www.airsoftpacific.com

Seriously? Did you not even like, google anything?

I have a team in North Bend if that helps anybody. We have games every Saturday. If anybodies interested, email me.

SMG is still playing? Where?

I have a few friends with decent guns. We are from Sumner. We have basic echo1s but if anyone needs some extra people, give me a date and a time and I can see if I can get everyone out there

Hey I have an old saw mill that is great for cqb and field battles and my friend and I are going to start a team so if anyone wants to come up and compete against us msn,mail,facebook mep please that would be great.