Sign in to follow this  
Guest Red Lion

Your Favorite Online Airsoft Store

Your Favorite Online Airsoft Store  

62 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite online airsoft store?

• Airsoft GI
    • Airsoft Atlanta
    • Trinity Airsoft
    • Redwolf Airsoft
    • Shorty USA
    • Airsplat
    • Airsoft Extreme
    • Evike
    • Hobbytron
    • Other (please name it below)

Guest Red Lion

We all have them... our favorite airsoft stores. What is your favorite and why? Now's your chance to represent... :a-jester:

Pyramyd Air ( www.pyramydair.com ) : the best customer service I've received by any company.

Airsoft Barracks (aka : ASB) : the worst customer service of all (yes, worse than evike). They are so bad, almost 100 local people in Northeast Florida, created a boycott. We have attempted many times to educate the owner and management. They don't see, understand or care and refuse to change how they treat their customers. Tryingto explain to stupid, that they are stupid, stupid just doesn't comprehend. They will be out of business soon.

Airsoft Megastore : received opened / used items. Soon after leaving feedback on their site, it disappeared.

Of those listed, AirsoftGI. They ship fast, are easy to get on the phone, and seem like good people to deal with. However, my favorite is twoasiansandawhiteguyairsoft.com. They don't have a lot of inventory, but prices are good on what they have, there's no shipping fees, and they are great people to deal with.

WGC Shop easily beats them all in my book. They may have kinda slow order processing, but they have a huge selection, good prices, a properly designed website and have overall good service. A promising newcomer in my book is KHmountain.

WGC is a good site, and sorta underrated. I will say though that from personal experience I HATE airsoft GI for the following reasons:

1.) all their custom guns are junk.

2.) I have had my credit card stolen both times I used it on their site (and it was traced back) because security is lacking.

3.) Their gun reviews have started sucking, but Bob is ok.

4.) They lack descriptions, which is something I've always admired about WGC shop. If the barrel is plastic, I want to know beforehand.

I'll brace for the 44.7% of you to just flame me now.