to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
tristanheld

Most Annoying Thing You've Seen Someone Do While Playing

I have a friend we play with who everytime he runs out of ammo or gets hit he stands up takes off his glasses and calls a time out it just pisses the :a-censored: out of me. Post stupid or annoying things people you play with do.

I have a friend we play with who everytime he runs out of ammo or gets hit he stands up takes off his glasses and calls a time out it just pisses the :a-censored: out of me. Post stupid or annoying things people you play with do.

I played with someone like that once. It was a 1 on 1 game and I was using my friends UTG shotgun(I had forgotten to recharge my AEG battery) and the other guy borrowed a Well R8 from my same friend. We were playing at night so visibility was very low, so when we found eachother both of us hid behind these 2 trees and we start shooting eachother. After firing about 30 rounds the guy with the R8 yells to stop and calls a timeout. He then states he called the timeout so he could wind the high cap. Which I thought was the stupidest thing I've ever heard. So after he finished winding we start shooting at eachother, only to have him call another timeout about 30 seconds later just so he could wind the high cap again. He finally got me out but it took him quite a long time to do it considering he did have the advantage. We haven't invited the guy to come play with us since.

Edited by The Death Merchant

Warbird, your avatar...droolll....P-51D....

On topic, once I was having a shootout with 2 guys. Guy #2 runs out of ammo, and due to honor rules we can't shoot him. So it's me and the guy #1 about 20 feet away from each other. Guess where guy #2 decided to re-load? Right in the freaking middle! So when me and the guy #1 are trying to shoot around guy #2, he goes "Hey, I'm trying to re-load here!" :a-grin:

I'd give him one very harsh warning. The 2nd, I'd tell him he was done, that's it.

I played with someone like that once. It was a 1 on 1 game and I was using my friends UTG shotgun(I had forgotten to recharge my AEG battery) and the other guy borrowed a Well R8 from my same friend. We were playing at night so visibility was very low, so when we found eachother both of us hid behind these 2 trees and we start shooting eachother. After firing about 30 rounds the guy with the R8 yells to stop and calls a timeout. He then states he called the timeout so he could wind the high cap. Which I thought was the stupidest thing I've ever heard. So after he finished winding we start shooting at eachother, only to have him call another timeout about 30 seconds later just so he could wind the high cap again. He finally got me out but it took him quite a long time to do it considering he did have the advantage. We haven't invited the guy to come play with us since.

I would've shot him while he was reloading. If he can't deal with a highcap's capacity, then the kid needs to go back to video games.

Warbird, your avatar...droolll....P-51D....

On topic, once I was having a shootout with 2 guys. Guy #2 runs out of ammo, and due to honor rules we can't shoot him. So it's me and the guy #1 about 20 feet away from each other. Guess where guy #2 decided to re-load? Right in the freaking middle! So when me and the guy #1 are trying to shoot around guy #2, he goes "Hey, I'm trying to re-load here!" :a-grin:

I would've shot him.

A guy who wants to wear nothing but eye glasses onto the field, but whines about head shots. After the 2nd time he whined, we made it clear that if he wanted to wear the glasses, that was fine, it was his risk, however, head shots are legal. He's worn goggles ever since.

When I was still playing "semi-hardcore" (I think thats the name...), I took a friend out for the first time. I had woodland BDUs, a vest, and an AEG (AK47 sadly), and my friend has a unknown brand spring luger. He would call hit after I shot near him. So, just to test him, I shot into the air, and he called hit again. When I called him out on it, he only said he doesnt want to get shot, than shot me almost point-blank.

He has never seen another airsoft game since than.

There is this one fat kid that we play with that really annoys me.

Thing 1 he does: He buys a bunch of crappy lpegs with 600rd hi-caps and sprays BBs everywhere within a 10 foot radius. When he buys new ones, he brags about how good they are, and that they were "only $50". If someone spends more than him on guns, he says that they spend too much money on a game. His dad even told me that I did that. Do you know what guns I have? Echo1 M16 DMR. Is that too costly? No. I didn't think so.

Thing 2 he does: He always wears this U of M sweatshirt that makes it so that he can't feel any hits. Even in the summer he wears it. Some people say he has a mental disorder that makes him attached emotionally to that sweater, and he does wear it all the time.

One of my friends does something that especially annoys me, but he is still my friend. Anywime he has a decent MPEG, he will spray a shower of BBs at you and say that you are hit because "there is no way you can doge this!". Even if he misses, and because of this, he is parranoid about people not calling their hits, so when he finally hit me, he called my hit before I got a chance to even open my mouth to say "hit".

Guest Lone Wolf

Me And my team are playing a few guys from school. So then I see how much danger they will put me in. so I go off on my own and then the unthinkable happens. A sniper hits me and due to our rules im dead. then what does my team do They Yell SNIPER GET DOWN!!!!!!!!!!. Normaly that would be ok but I being the leader of my team had orderd complet scilence even if 1 of us gets shot we just tap the next guy in line on the shoulder to wearn about the sniper. The cry of SNIPER Get Down Brings the whole other team on us and kills us all. :a-crazy:

I also had a guy years ago who was afraid of getting shot, so we all had a team of 3 (so about 6-7 total) I took a few shots at the guy, knowing I missed all of them, and he said he was hit. The second time he just didnt want to play so we never invited him.

Yea, I know. I once had a neighbor come over and join my friends. He had this cheap walmart pistol, that only shot like ten feet, so to be fair, I used my Micro Uzi sidearm that only goes about 350 fps. I had all my friends use their pistols, but when the kid accidentally stumbled upon me, I opened up on him from about 100 feet away. 3 shots, 3 hits. From there on, he didn't even like me pointing in his direction. He would give up every time.

As said frequently on this topic, we never asked him to play again.

Well I forgot to say we still play with the kid hes my best friend. But when he first started to play all you had to do was aim in his direction and he would turn and run. We just gave chase and hit him from like 10 feet away. After we did that for a while he decided to stay and fight was a better idea.

Alright. There is this kid I play airsoft with. I don't really like him, but there is only about six people that play airsoft in my town.

When he get to my house to play, he says, " Screw you Dan, I don't need a 300 dollar gun to compete with you, and I bet I can take you out with only my Hardballer shotgun."

"Oh really?" I say. "Well, is this a challenge to 1 on 1?" (It was TM MP5A4 v.s Cybergun Harballer mind you)

I gave him 5 minute to go hide in the woods. After this time was up, I went looking for him, and watched him waltz across open ground to some better cover. I lifted up the MP5, and picked him off. He didn't call the hit, so I charged him and emptied one midcap on him. He screamed, and called a time out to say it wasn't fair.

"Your the one that challenged me" I said. And again he challenged me.

I gave him 10 minutes this time to go hide. When this was up, I immediately see him crawl behind a tree in a small patch of ferns. I shot up the whole area, heard him grunting from the pain of the bb's, and them clinking off of his mask. No "hit" call, so I switch mags and continue to empty them on him. I shot him 20 times from about 5 feet, and he finally called a hit, then got pissed that I shot him about 30 times on auto.

He denies me winning to this very day.

I played some games with a bunch of others guys, and out of all of us, we had 2 aeg's. I had a CA G3-SG1 and he had some no-name mpeg ak47. on many occasions he would call me out on hits when we were spraying at each other in an open field. apparently, according to him, he "out-ranged" me with mpeg. then, when he got nailed from 15 feet away with a springer pistol, he was so embarrassed that he denied it, but it was witnessed by 2 other people, and he still denied it. he also called a guy out because the guy was blindfiring even though the guy shooting at the annoying guy could obviously see him. we havent invited him to play again, and probably never will.

my own team mate shot me, twice on the same day. he said he thought I was an enemy, twice, on the same day. omg

I hate to admit it, but I did that to my teammate about a month ago. We were playing a pickup cqb game, and none of us had any team markings. He'd just run across my line of fire with his gun pointed at me, and I'd shoot him. He'd yell at me, and I'd yell back. You gotta identify yourself before running across someone's line of fire. Unless of course, you like being shot.

Guest Red Lion

One day my buddy and I were teaching a couple of our friends who are on our advanced team how to work together. We had another friend that was wanting to play even though he had a broken right wrist. He used a springer and played along with them. My buddy is a sniper and had set up at the head of a trail looking down to give me effective overwatch. In the middle of this trail is a bend and then a bridge. The new guy was patroling the bridge and I saw him. (He was wearing a black t-shirt with a glow in the dark skull on it!) Well, easypickins here is walking on the bridge and I saw him from a good distance away. I use a M15a4 and normally would be able to make the shot except for the brush between him and myself. I know that I can't hit him from where I am but I got an idea. I held my gun straight up and fired off three or four rounds. He runs off the bridge screaming, "There coming! Fall back! Back to positions!" as loud as he can and runs all the way to the other end of the trail, completely deserting his teammates and giving others who are much more advanced and higher in team rank than himself orders to do the same. After picking myself up off of the ground and catching my breath after laughing so hard, I assaulted the bridge and the team. Turns out that he ran all the way down the path and about a quarter of a mile from his teammates only to hide behind a structure. It wasn't all that annoying to me, but if I had been them, I would have thrown him in the creek.

my own team mate shot me, twice on the same day. he said he thought I was an enemy, twice, on the same day. omg

the same thing happened to me. we were playing in the woods, and this idiot on my team had that CO2 pistol from walmart and he was a spray and pray kind of guy. he was supposed to be my spotter. we even had radios to talk on. I was about 15 feet in front of him. 15! I called him and told him that I was moving. suddenly, on my radio I hear, "I see movement." then, from behind me comes four bbs. all four hit me in the back of the head. 375 FPS at 15 feet. what a dumb :a-censored: . of course I couldn't say anything because I had to maintain my stealth, but lets just say I had a few choice words for him after the game.

I've had a "friend" claim that I didn't hit him when he has a flaming red welt from my bb in the center of his forhead and refuse to surrender. Another annoying thing I've seen is when I was playing a bunch of newbies and they were wearing heavy sweatshirts and were being little wussies and would take off their goggles and cry when they got shot. :a-angry:

For me, my biggest pet peeve is having "puppies" on the field.

I play with friends from work, and one is also a youth pastor. Since we use alloted (as well as legal) space on the acreage behind the church, all of his youth group kids are invited most are younger than 13.

Their age is not the issue. It's more the lack of tactic.

if I go prone, I'll have at least 3 kids standing around me, talking to me, and giving away my position. :a-gross:

We have continually (we, being the adults of the group) try to show them tactics, and basic tips on the field, but they'd rather just play follow the leader.

if I go prone, I'll have at least 3 kids standing around me, talking to me, and giving away my position. :a-gross:

We have continually (we, being the adults of the group) try to show them tactics, and basic tips on the field, but they'd rather just play follow the leader.

I brought a few newbies to play the other day. My CO put me on a team with 3 newbies to use as a distraction squad. These kids just don't understand the concept of SPREAD OUT YOU STUPID :censored2:. While we accomplished our mission, and caused the enemy to be flanked (embarrassingly) bad, I'm surprised it worked.

Well I was at my local cqb field and some guy on my teem was in front of me I told him to stay down cause I was gonna lay some fire down, he says "OK" so I start next thing I know I see a big O head in the way but before I could stop I had hit him with 3 to $ shots in the back of the head needless to say the guy tries to start a fight with me but my hole teem told him off so for the rest of the day he was on the opposing teem

Guest McHitman

p at sudden strike last weekend, there was a kid....Like, fat, and in ACU, and carrying an MPEG M4 and at glock in a holster. No gear or anything. Now, there's nothign wrong with that. I mean, it was a huge event and the more milsim the better, but still, it was good he was out there. The only problem was... well, a few things. First, pretty much everyone was up at the mortar holding their ground, and I got out and was walking back. He was sitting behind a bunker saying that he was gaurding the base. come on....

Later the day, his main gun stopped working. He saw this guy with two guns on him and wasl ike, "PLEASE LET ME HAVEO NE PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!!!! I SWEAR I WONT BRAKE IT!!! LOOK AT ALL I HAVE, ITS JST THIS CRAPPY GLOCK THAT HARDLY WORKS!!!" the guy was like, ok sure, just STFU. Adn we all saw the kid's dad buying him his BRAND NEW glock about 2 hours ago... hardly works....

Even later, I was sitting next to a guy on the same chanel as the kid(radios). All of a sudden, the radio comes alive and the kids like screaming and saying theres too many of them. He's like REALLY scared. then we hear a guy going, "Calm down little guy, whats going on?" And the kid went, "AHHH IM HIT AHH!!!" and it was over..

It was great day, other than seeing him sitting behind a bunker 200 feet into our side while the rest of us are about 200 feet into the Dirka side of the border...

uhhh well I have a friend who does nothing and stays behind everyone else and acts like he does somthing

so hes usually the last on still playing and he gets scared so he calls himself out when he never got hit

and I usually run out of ammo for my m4 so I shoot blanks and throw rocks and use my glock like a trooper, and then they come like within 5 feet and own me up with their CA

I still have like 3 scars on my chest

hahahahhaha and one time we scared a kid out, we all popped up and started shooting at him from like a long distance, and the bbs werent even reaching him, so he got scared and called himself out

and two other kids stay behind a grass hill and eat, and shoot at their teammates

they were hired by the other team to teamkill

GRRR

I've got you all beat.

Ever have a guy threaten to call police to one of your games because he was kicked out of the group for poor sportsmanship?

The guy was my friend at the time. A little hyper, a little twitchy, but basically a good guy. But he was also a complete jerk when it came to being on the NJ Airsoft Forums. Too many FPS video games can have a very bad effect on your people skills. So the mods eventually got sick of his crap and banned him from the forums, then soon after, the games because of his poor behaviour.

He called me up the night it happened and suggested that I should maybe not go to the next game. I asked him why and eventually pried his twisted plot from him. I told him it was a bad idea. The first thing I thought of was the police showing up to the farm and seeing guys with automatic weapons. I was convinced someone was going to be seriously hurt. He hung up and called my best friend and told him the same thing. My best friend said the same thing I did and got hung up on.

We called him up and told him that if he didn't stop screwing around we were going to inform the Mods at NJ Airsoft about the plot.

"You guys do what you have to." Was what he told us.

So we did. We told the Mods and the plot was foiled. Thankfully no one was hurt. Except for Wraith who's pride and feelings were probably demolished. He went off and joined the Air Force and I haven't heard from him since. Hope he's changed for the better. But I doubt it.

Yeah, I thought it was pretty wierd too. Why would anyone join the friggin airforce?

But really though, that's how it went. The games continued and he never showed, nor the police. Other then a few rude phone calls and some hate mail, I didn't speak with him. Then he shipped out for basic and disappeared.

Guest Dolphman

I hd this one friend who had a shotty and we pinned this guy in and old barn. I was distrating him buy randomly shoot ing him until he went into coever. The door in the back where the kid was hiding was open enough for someone to sneak in and get a good shot off. my gun was plaenty loud and I had a self winding high cap that let me give suppressive fire for a long time. the kid with the shotty was too scaired to walkin and easily kill him fwith one shot cause he had a CO2 pistol. he even had a good enough shot not walk in just pop one or two shot through the crack.

every time we go walking out to the woods we intend to play in, one of my friends always gets the smart idea to shoot me in the @$$. every time!!! I'll just be walking and talking to somebody and bam!! I get nailed. I turn around to see who did it and they're all laughing and I'm too much of a nice guy to just unleash a spray of plastic in retaliation. it's really annoying (and painful). fortuneately they don't dare do it a second time as I'm not quite that nice.

:a-laugh: a long time ago I used to play with the neighbor kids and I was the oldest. I was equipped (back then) with a double eagle m4 (lol) like 200 or w/e fps. it was the best gun in the hood at the time. So everyone else had walmart pieces of :a-censored: . it would be everyone against me (because I had the best gun). so it's like 5 vs. 1 and I am hideing in a bush at night. all five of them come walking in a line with flshlights and lazers waveing every where. so I sat still they walked within touching range of me. so as soon as they passed I got up and started walking with them. lol they thought I was one of them. after circling the house once. they said "She must be cheating" so I open fired. I WON :)

another time it was 5 vs. 1 I saw the team comming. so I charged. I shot 2 or 3 and I was out of ammo so I kept charging them dry fireing all the while and they ran and ran. so I went prone reloaded and shot the rest. They r and always will be scared of the dry fire lol :a-thumbsup:

it was a 3v4 game. It was an easy game of a few of us wait in ambush while the others come to us. I was on the team with 3 people. Since I had the longest range I shot the first guy out. He has no idea were I was just a general direction. Well I shoot the next guy. He starts walking towards me and my teammates direction with his hands on his head. Finds where we are hiding and walks back to one of his remaining teammates. I've got him in my scope and can see him start to gesture towards me. That really pissed me off. But I shot the guy next to him before he could squeeze off any rounds.

when your hit your out, not some ghost or something.

Well I know this is the most annoying thing I HAVE seen but this is about my friend. He told me one time he was playing at Airsoft Playground and that this guy had a KWA MAC11 and when he would come out of his "hole" he would scream "fire" and when he was out of ammo he would scream "reload" and would sceam back to his "hole". :a-laugh: to bad I didnt get to see it :a-angry:

there is no such thing as "sniping with a piantball gun"

I'm gonna have to disagree. I played rec-ball paintball for ten years, much of which as a "sniper" (as much as a stealthy marksman can be in paintball).

I was playing paintball(I HATE piantball now stupid not because ofthis tho)and there was this little kid that was like10 literally he was 4feet tall now if uve played piantball u know there is no such thing as "sniping with a piantball gun" / I hate piantball u shoot u miss anyways so this kid is so quick that no one can hit him we played for 5 hours know one hit him finally on the last game his big bro came and said "by bro giving u trouble" and we were like ya and he chased him to the field and just lit him up omg that was so funny he was running around screaming then his bro just put the gun to his back and just fired lol the he started crying then his bro gave him a soda and he went oo soda it was weird then my friend (we were newbies now we all have big guns) gave me a uhc ithink p99 man I hate that gun to this day now to my little knowledge this gun is half broken so he chases me around his LARGE yard with his fricken p90 SMG I :censored2: the pistol fire one round it goes 12 feet I was like crap then I :censored2: the gun angain and I fire the whole slide FALLS OFF then the mag slips out and cracks in half I didnt do any thing I just cocked it then he goes ya I forgot that gun is half broken anyways u owe me 20$ I was like STFU and he was no seriously anyways we both have echo 1s now so he don't :censored2: with me anymore cause ill lite him

Whoah. Seriously, learn2punctuate, gb2/5thgrade/, etc.

A medium sized game on a rainy day in RI - one team is hiding out in some soaking wet woods for us, after 5 or so minutes we move out after them. There's maybe 40 people on our team - as we're walking up the road near the staging area one of their guys comes walking back towards us, gun swinging from his shoulder. The front guys point their guns at him: "You out?" "Yeah, I'm out."

5 minutes later we're moving slowly through the sopping foliage, one of my guys gets hit from behind. "WTF was that friendly fire?" we turn around - turns out Mr. I'm Out has decided to walk back in behind our team and start popping people in the back. There's some good shouting and swearing, and they guy just says "you shoulda safety killed me, dumb mistake newbies." Bear in mind this is a serious game, there's probably nobody under 18, and the guy has not played since.

I was playing paintball(I HATE piantball now stupid not because ofthis tho)and there was this little kid that was like10 literally he was 4feet tall now if---

Longest sentence ever...

Anywho, I'll just make a brief list of annoying things I've seen.

-Complaining you got hit by a 500+ Fps weapon because you decided to charge a sniper.

-"Changing mags!"

-Calling a time out.

-Surrendering.

-Complaining that your expensive uniform is dirty.

-Ignoring orders, and doing something completely stupid instead.

-Misfires.

-"This is boring."

-"I'll totally pwn you n0obs."

-"But I don't wanna!"

-Talking.

A medium sized game on a rainy day in RI - one team is hiding out in some soaking wet woods for us, after 5 or so minutes we move out after them. There's maybe 40 people on our team - as we're walking up the road near the staging area one of their guys comes walking back towards us, gun swinging from his shoulder. The front guys point their guns at him: "You out?" "Yeah, I'm out."

5 minutes later we're moving slowly through the sopping foliage, one of my guys gets hit from behind. "WTF was that friendly fire?" we turn around - turns out Mr. I'm Out has decided to walk back in behind our team and start popping people in the back. There's some good shouting and swearing, and they guy just says "you shoulda safety killed me, dumb mistake newbies." Bear in mind this is a serious game, there's probably nobody under 18, and the guy has not played since.

That would have been a clear violation of the rules. Atleast ours.

Edited by The Mad Bomber