to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Lancer525

Sources For Armored Gloves?

I have two pair of armored gloves. One is the standard black glove, and the other is an OD green version of the same glove.

These are the ones I have: gloves01.jpg

I have not been able to find these gloves in any shade of brown or tan whatsoever. Has anyone seen anything like this, and if so, where? I need a set to round out my desert kit~!

Thanks

I've seen OD ones on E-bay.

Just buy krylon and spray the ones you have.

Thanks for those suggestions, but that's not what I want.

If you paint the ABS plastic that the armor is made of, it will peel or wear away. There is no way to stop it. On top of that you have the black glove that its attached to, and that stays black.

I'm looking for tan gloves with tan armor.

glove-comparison.jpg

While I appreciate the suggestion to paint gloves, that's not an acceptable solution for me.

I can't believe that nobody out here knows where to find Tan gloves.

Edited by Lancer

Why not just use the black or OD ones? They're gloves, they don't have to match completely. Waste of money IMO, it's not like they're going to give off your position or anything.

Edited by airsoftaddict002

Why not just use the black or OD ones? They're gloves, they don't have to match completely. Waist of money IMO, it's not like they're going to give off your position or anything.

Because I want tan ones.

Money doesn't have a "waist". That's where your belt goes.

Do you know where to find tan armored gloves, or not?

Because I want tan ones.

Money doesn't have a "waist". That's where your belt goes.

Do you know where to find tan armored gloves, or not?

Ok, ok, just stating my opinion. Sorry.

What brand are the gloves anyways? That would help.

Edited by airsoftaddict002

What brand are the gloves anyways? That would help.

They could be "Blackjack" or they could be "Essential Gear" or they could be "Mojo".

Those are the three brands I have seen of armored gloves. I thought that UTG made

some, since I've seen that they do make some tactical gear, but I haven't seen any

gloves by them.

A quick search of the net doesn't find homepages for any of those brands, though.

Thanks!

They could be "Blackjack" or they could be "Essential Gear" or they could be "Mojo".

Those are the three brands I have seen of armored gloves. I thought that UTG made

some, since I've seen that they do make some tactical gear, but I haven't seen any

gloves by them.

A quick search of the net doesn't find homepages for any of those brands, though.

Thanks!

Are you sure you can't figure out what brand they are? Turn them inside out and look for tags inside.

Are you sure you can't figure out what brand they are? Turn them inside out and look for tags inside.

Yes, I'm sure I can't figure out what brand they are, because I've already turned them inside out and looked for tags...

http://www.starcycle.com/street/icon_gloves2.html

Take a look at the super duty Tan, and the pursuit tan.

They aren't really engineered for military use, but look like they have good dexterity, and they are armored.

Hope that helps

They aren't really engineered for military use, but look like they have good dexterity, and they are armored.

Hope that helps

Wow... Those are great!

Not exactly what I was looking for, but dang... Those are really great!

Thanks, Cyric!

Krylon Fusion dosen't peel. It is specifically made to stcik to plastic. (which I think all the Krylon Camoflauge spray paints are fusion)

But he said he doesn't want to paint them because the black un-armored material will stay black. You could paint that as well, but even still painting material like that would be uncomfortable. And eventually chip away as well.

Hope that helps

Those are a very good find. I typed in "armored gloves tan" into google and they were one of the first options to pop up.

They are made by a manufacturer called Icon. They're a motorcycle (mostly superbike) protection equipment manufacturer. They make the really cool looking racing leathers for Honda, Kawasaki, and I think they have a Suzuki and Corona one as well.

Anyway, they're flashy. And those say that they're 'tan' but they're more of a mustard or impurified yellow color. (I say this because most of Icon's yellow gear is super bright and flashy yellow). My buddy rides with those, they're comfy and durable. Saved his knuckles when he laid his bike down last weekend. But I wouldn't say ideal for airsofting.