bcphill

Your Hobbies

Hobbies  

249 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite hobby

• Playing a musical insterment
    • video games
    • excersise(excluding airsoft skirmishes)
    • Other
    • Have only one hobby and thats airsoft
    • I am boring and have no hobbies becuase imma loser with nothing better to do than to look on random forums to mess with people

well actually I do all the above except for the last one I play video games I play pick-up soccer basketball and baseball and airsoft. pllus I play Harmonica and a little gutair. The other catagory would be legos I've built a spartan helmet and the spear that they use in 300( took me a month for that one). I also do a bit of engine work on cars. I also fly fish with my granpa ocasionally. My moms even worse she has so many she can't complete them all :a-crazy: . My dad works on cars. My brother does so much stuf I can't keep up with them. :a-censored: my families cazy.

I airsoft, play club and school soccer. I play basketball and tennis. I used to swim and play volleyball. I like to be outside for pretty much anything. Im in the Boy Scouts, and I am an Eagle scout, camping and all that stuff is fun. I fish and hunt, I play a little bit of videogames, like xbox live an all, but Id rather be outside.

I airsoft, play club and school soccer. I play basketball and tennis. I used to swim and play volleyball. I like to be outside for pretty much anything. Im in the Boy Scouts, and I am an Eagle scout, camping and all that stuff is fun. I fish and hunt, I play a little bit of videogames, like xbox live an all, but Id rather be outside.

Oh I was in the boy scouts but my troop never went to do anything so I left. After that so did everyone else but how cool that you get to do stuff besides sit in a meeting room and listen to stupid lectures over the same stuff we learned in cub scouts.

Breakdancing!!!!

(every time I dance I break something!

for real, I have yet to breakdance without seriously injuring myself. I've had anything from broken fingers and toes, to cracked ribs, and if you don't think that hurt, you crazy dude)

I play the french horn quite a bit and I'm ranked something like 3rd or 4th in Southern California for my age group, according to my school's music director.

n644467596_200942_9226.jpg

I'm also a sprinter on my school's varsity track team, which reminds me, my legs are really sore from training today...

Guest USMarineC

Airsoft(#1), [Warhammer 40,000(#2)Working Out(#2)Tie], {number four exempt due to overly sexual nature} painting models(#4) LARP'ing(#5)

I am a nerd, I have many nerdy hobbies.

Sennstrom

Semper Fi

guitar and airsoft, guitar comes first, I'm pretty much a prodigy, been playing for half a year and am already better than anyone I've met, including the guitar instructer at my local school, for example, I can play sweet child of mine and fade to black solos easily, kick :censored2: at fingering and pinched harmonics, pretty much, you'll probably see me on album covers, oh yah, good thing I'm so modest

I ride my motorcycle a lot for no good reason than I like motorcycles, so I think that counts. I fly the kind of airplanes that you sit in and the kind that you control with a remote, and I scratch my dog a lot. Oh, and I'm mega into philosophy, which doesn't really count, but it's more of a hobby than video gaming, which people counted as a hobby.

nice job in spelling "instrument" well anyway I play guitar and piano/keyboards. I play basketball, baseball and football. I enjoy to longboard (a longboard is an extremly long skateboard that is built for going really really really fast [30+ mph]). Airsofting is just a side hobby that I do when im bored with my friends but I find it enjoyable. I do many more things but I don't feel like listing them all. DON'T FORGET VIDEO GAMES I love them (because I am obviously a nerd). If anybody plays Battlefield 2 for PS2 you'll find me as either Matt22 or MJMK22.

Edited by Matt22

Guest p90-max

Um.....

Airsoft only,

p.s editing someone's quote isn't very decent, it can confuse people....

Just use the :stupid::spam: features...

Ok the last one was a joke who picked it and why?

:stupid:

so go :microwave:, :pain:-head

Um.....

Airsoft only,

p.s editing someone's quote isn't very decent, it can confuse people....

Just use the :stupid::spam: features...

And not to mention it makes him look like an donkeyyf4.jpg

Edited by Mr.Boombastic

I ride my motorcycle a lot for no good reason than I like motorcycles, so I think that counts. I fly the kind of airplanes that you sit in and the kind that you control with a remote, and I scratch my dog a lot. Oh, and I'm mega into philosophy, which doesn't really count, but it's more of a hobby than video gaming, which people counted as a hobby.

Really it is a hobby becuase for some people thats the only thing they do. So cut some slack.

:stupid:

so go :microwave:, :pain:-head

And not to mention it makes him look like an donkeyyf4.jpg

I did it cuase it was kindda a stupid joke sort of like the book eats, shoots, and leaves. Sorry man but the donkey was a little much. I am a very unserious person 90% of the time.

Edit: try this instead Jack#$$ and it works great

Edited by zoob

Airsoft, American Football, creative writing, debates including political discussion (*Sigh* I support Democracy,) and real steel; learning about them, shooting them, etc.

Photography, excercising my body and mind, studying propaganda, real steel, road trips, beer, wine and spirits appreciation.

I see little to no value in spending that much money on a video game system which will only keep me glued to the couch rather than being out in the world.

Photography, excercising my body and mind, studying propaganda, real steel, road trips, beer, wine and spirits appreciation.

I see little to no value in spending that much money on a video game system which will only keep me glued to the couch rather than being out in the world.

I agree however is there...nevermind you could read a book instead. :a-thumbsup:

For me it's got to be hockey, I watch it, play it and breath it.

lol, hockey was my life, untill the local rink had to shut down. However I watch it every night. Go Rangers! Well, I played roller hockey, my dad was captain of his college ice hockey team and he coached us. I was really good too. Just glad to see that there is another hockey fan on the forums. There are very few in NW Oregon.

Edited by AQUAFINA