Five-sEvEn

Hawaii Players Wanted

If you live in Hawaii and are looking for people to play with, post your message here. Helpful information might include, whether or not you own your guns, what they might be and what or who you're looking for.

Also indicate what part and island of Hawaii you're in. This is a good reason for everyone to update their member profile. Using the member tools, can also help you find players in your area (Provided of course members are filling in their profiles)

I live in Nu'uanu but I play at St. Louis heights every sunday. We meet around 2:00 PM and just play wutevers. There are about 12 of us who play there and most of our guns are stock. Only three of us have modified guns and I currenty have a mp5 RAS but I changed everything so I'm shootin 490. Yeah so if there are any Hawaii peeps that wanna come down just meet us there or if u want more info just im me. My sn is robbobrobbiebob. k then.

Yeah it was a special upgrade from the local shop. They call it a poweredge upgrade and I think they change the spring, rewire your gun and reshape the pistons. Went from 280 to 490. After that I bought a 10.8v 3300 mah battery. Put in the systema limited edition motor and this week I'm adding the high speed gears. I wish I had a scanner so I can show you what my RAS looks like.

But yeah all my friends are cool with it. We actually played cqb with it at my friend's house and my gun doesn't even come close to touching my other friend's one. He bought an m4 and replaced everything. It shoots 520 and once he sees you, you're practically dead. Just shows you how we rip it up in Hawaii. No fear, just charge em.

Guest BattlePriest

Just so long as you realize that you will NEVER be able to use that gun at any of the organized events in the mainland US....If you go to Japan your fine.. theyre crazy mofos that don't even wear glasses.....

520 fps at close range can penetrate skin even through clothing....Hell I've seen 400 fps penetrate bare skin at close range....

Haha yeah we get the yellow and purple bruising if it's close range. But where we play it's really big so it don't hurt at all. Plus I think it's better that way cuz it gives peeps the incentive to not charge cuz they'll get lit up. We wear full paintball masks and peeps wear shirts under them like a balacava so we're all good. As for tourneys on mainland it would be too pain in the rear to take a gun to the mainland just cuz I wouldn't want to deal with customs. The only thing I worry about is the police. Hawaii just passed a new law on replica guns saying that you can't brandish it in public and for no reason can it be in front of an officer. So there been a couple of incidents of peeps getting arrested. I'm just afraid some idiot gonna get shot and killed and then no more airsoft in Hawaii. But yeah as far as fps goes nobody really cares. Couple of my friends were surprised that you were astonished about my mp5. We get a little nervous sometimes but that adds realism and no one is gonna panty out.

Hey guys,

I've been looking for places to play, I live near by Kaimuki and I don't want to gotoo far to play airsoft. Can you guys name some places I can play like CQB and open fields? I'm aware of poweredge but it's kind of expesnive to play there. I just want to meet some people to play with. I currently have a classic army m15a4 with upgrades to 400 fps. It's not done yet, but I'll get some pictures up when it is!

Hey Robbobrobbiebob me and my friends are gonna be at St. Louis heights at like 10am this sunday. There's like 5-8 of us so if you and your friends want some friendly competition PM me or something. :a-laugh:

Hey Taber...How often you guys play? I own gun with minor upgrades...I'm around 370. I haven't played before because I just picked it up recently. I'm an old guy(37) but in good shape, play v-ball a lot. I won't be able to make it sunday so I wanted to know how often you guys play? Is it like a open field? I also, have some paintball guys with paintball guns if you guys no mind. If not, it's all good.

Hey Taber...How often you guys play? I own gun with minor upgrades...I'm around 370. I haven't played before because I just picked it up recently. I'm an old guy(37) but in good shape, play v-ball a lot. I won't be able to make it sunday so I wanted to know how often you guys play? Is it like a open field? I also, have some paintball guys with paintball guns if you guys no mind. If not, it's all good.

We play at different locations atleast once a week, and our guns shoot from stock to maybe 420 fps for AEGs, and we have a 680-700 fps sniper... Yea we didn't go either because we were invited to play at this dude's large construction site so we went there instead. I myself have never played at St. Louis Heights before, but most of my friends have and they said it's like a forest for some parts and open field for the rest. About the paintballers, some of my friends wear camo so I don't think they'd like paint on them or their guns so I think that wouldn't be a good idea. We might go there this sunday if all goes well. I'll probably know for sure on friday.

Hey, does anyone know anything about AAA? I've been wanting to play there...

AAA is da shizzles just go on hac and see when the next game is

If you live in Hawaii and are looking for people to play with, post your message here. Helpful information might include, whether or not you own your guns, what they might be and what or who you're looking for.

Also indicate what part and island of Hawaii you're in. This is a good reason for everyone to update their member profile. Using the member tools, can also help you find players in your area (Provided of course members are filling in their profiles)

Might suggest if you're looking for people to play with in Hawaii to check out the local fields and make friends. There's Poweredge in Kaimuki, Nimitz Airsoft/Paintball, K-Bay, Nanakuli/Wicked West, and the Combatsims field in Waianae. If you're looking for something different that just pick up games, Epower has an IPSC style indoor shooting range complete with rentals.

I know I shouldnt bump this ether, Look at the date- 2003.

But if there is anyone looking to play and meet new teams do the suggested. Oahu has such a massive airsoft community its wonderfull. I know there are also fields on the Big Island, and Kauai.

Maui, we have a fairly new and growing airsoft community and fields are starting to pop up. Check out these helpfull sites for more information:

http://mauiairsoft.forums-free.com/

http://airsofthawaii.org/

Or contact me.