to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
gettfo

South Florida Players..

hey everyone, brand new to north palm beach from long island new york and looking to at least meet up with a few airsoft players in the area, I don't have a car yet or even my gear down here yet. I am an experinced airsoft player, I have played airsoft for over 2 years and owned all kinds of guns and I know my way in and out of a gearbox so I do have some experience as a gun tech. so if you want id love to hear from a few of you out there and gimme some information as to wear and when and ill try to get there and at least check out a few games. so you can pm me here or something

We have multiple fields here in osuth Florida, the best being near Miami area. Our field here is know simply as US27 and is a host site to multiple large scale scenario games. You've already been recommended to SEAD, check it out, we are a good site for local games. Also, if you interested in a more mil-sim approach to the sport, then this is the place for you CID

Also, if any of you guys are interested in attending a big scenario, please check out http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/Masada-0...l#entry17960527

Hey spartan can you explain more about where to find this field on US 27? I used to play at Extreme Rage in Hollywood but they stopped airsofting for paintball.

Did you go to the website I posted? Any information is availble inside their, if not you can ask questions on their for anything regarding south florida.

hey anyone on this post having a game soon? anyday and anytime and I can most likely make it there. im in north palm area so anything within a half hour, and anyone going to hot shots this saturday I have been wanting to go since I got here but hate to go as the lone wolf

hey anyone on this post having a game soon? anyday and anytime and I can most likely make it there. im in north palm area so anything within a half hour, and anyone going to hot shots this saturday I have been wanting to go since I got here but hate to go as the lone wolf

http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/Masada-0...l#entry17960527

This game is April 5th down in the Miami area. Registration is available at www.masada.eventbrite.com

swmilitia.tk

Hello, we play in the Broward County area.

We are known as the South West Militia, and im the Commander.

Please contact me on my site if you are interested... 10+ members.

Live in the Tampa Bay area - http://www.kohnsports.com/fieldinfo.htm

this field is South of Riverview FL, just North of SunCity Center.

multiple different playing fields. lately a good turn out for airsoft 30 plus players.

on FA Airsoft site there's usually a posting on dates people want to play for the upcoming

weekend.

:a-thumbsup:

I'm in Ft.Lauderdale/Pompano area. And I'm kinda not sure where to play. My friends and I tried playing near their place but essentially got banned from doing it (not from doing anything its just people didn't want us to play). I'm 15 and I'm a pretty good airsoft player, espescially since I have an AEG now that I'm itching to use in a game.

I'm looking for an any age place (since I'm 15 and my friends are younger too) that is close enough that its not too long to get there.

Email me at chris >**< chris-portela.com and tell me where could I go?

Does anyone here play in South Florida? Any teams down here?

I am starting to play in Extreme Rage, Hollywood.

Just wanted to know if anyone plays/played there..

Yeah, I just moved down here not long ago. My Roommate and I are looking for places to play. (There are a few guys that play in a lot behind a Lowe's. I'm not into that too much.) Anyway, we're looking to find a place with some organization. We haven't been to hotshots just yet, but I hear they do airsoft some. Anyone have comments on the quality of their field?

Yeah, I just moved down here not long ago. My Roommate and I are looking for places to play. (There are a few guys that play in a lot behind a Lowe's. I'm not into that too much.) Anyway, we're looking to find a place with some organization. We haven't been to hotshots just yet, but I hear they do airsoft some. Anyone have comments on the quality of their field?

Hotshots has good fields. They have a fort with a bus in the front, a maze, and things like tires and bunkers to use for cover. they also have a junkyard which is mainly old cars and trucks thrown on a field. For the whole day its $10.60. Also they are now starting to make you get a cover for your gun. there fps limit is "300" but they don't chrono any guns.

http://www.globalpresencemarketing.com/hotshots/index.html

their new website

Edited by Marcos

Hey for any FAU Students as well as locals in the Boca Raton area, we host games right in Boca. The field is semi-private so we just ask that you contact us before deciding to invite yourself. It's semi-private to keep idiots from screwing up the field we've put so much work in designing and developing.

If you're interested check out these few links, they contain our contact info:

For FAU Students: http://www.FAUAirsoft.com

Locals: http://www.wix.com/kalashnicova/hostility-module

YouTube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/HostilityModule <--It's new, but contains a few of our vids.

Feel free to contact any of us for directions (and an invite) to the field.

By the way, there's another forum for Florida (FloridaAirsoft.com), I suggest you try not to use them too much. They cause alot of trouble with ALOT of locals and basically caused themselves to be separate from the other forums/sites/fields in the local area