to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
bat21win

Chinese Made Mossberg M500 Shotgun

A clone 8mm shotgun. Hmm. Not the kinda thing I'd like to see a newbie with. Especially some of those sadistic brats that like playing cqb.

As I recall, the Marushin itself costs around $200. After shipping this one will run around $150. Not too much of a price drop.

Interesting and disturbing.

A clone 8mm shotgun. Hmm. Not the kinda thing I'd like to see a newbie with. Especially some of those sadistic brats that like playing cqb.

As I recall, the Marushin itself costs around $200. After shipping this one will run around $150. Not too much of a price drop.

Interesting and disturbing.

The Marushin costs $300 and the clone is $95 on gunner should should be like $130 shipped, thats a huge price drop.

anyone have any info about this gun? I cant find anything on it but I might be recommending it to a friend.

The Marushin costs $300 and the clone is $95 on gunner should should be like $130 shipped, thats a huge price drop.

anyone have any info about this gun? I cant find anything on it but I might be recommending it to a friend.

Okay, yeah. I coulda sworn the price was $200 last week...

Too new. I came across it by accident.

A clone 8mm shotgun. Hmm. Not the kinda thing I'd like to see a newbie with.

Why do people bias clones? They aren't the only ones who buy clones. Not everybody in the world can afford to pay $300 for an airsoft gun. Besides, what newbie ever even heard of gunners, they probably only know about shortyusa and airsplat.

Shipping from RSOV was $90...

Why do people bias clones? They aren't the only ones who buy clones. Not everybody in the world can afford to pay $300 for an airsoft gun. Besides, what newbie ever even heard of gunners, they probably only know about shortyusa and airsplat.

Do you want an idiot, running around with a 410fps, 8mm .27G shooting 3 bb's gun? I wouldn't.

I saw that about 2-3 weeks ago on RSOV and thought, wow! the first 8mm clone! I would never use it though.

I would. But I don't like the idea of buying 8mm bb's.

I don't. I just don't like the idea of a newbie with an 8mm.

so does anyone have anythign to contribute on its performance?

and keep in mind they are 8mm bbs, they cant pierce the skin nearly as easy as 6mm bbs (its 1/3 harder I beleive) so it really isnt any more deadly than a newbie with, say, a 370 fps JG or something. in fact its not nearly as bad as one shooting that 370 fps JG on full auto with some hi caps.

Also not all people who buy cheap guns are "newbies" some legitimately don't have the money, or perhaps just want to try out a shotgun but don't want to spend as much as they would on their primary (I could conceive getting it for that reason)

and keep in mind they are 8mm bbs, they cant pierce the skin nearly as easy as 6mm bbs (its 1/3 harder I beleive) so it really isnt any more deadly than a newbie with, say, a 370 fps JG or something. in fact its not nearly as bad as one shooting that 370 fps JG on full auto with some hi caps.

Also not all people who buy cheap guns are "newbies" some legitimately don't have the money, or perhaps just want to try out a shotgun but don't want to spend as much as they would on their primary (I could conceive getting it for that reason)

Finally, someone who understands... And Bat21win I didn't mean to flame you I'm just sick and tired of everyone saying "clones are for newbies".

It's not easy to pierce the skin with the 8mm bb, but you're going to have a helluva lot more pain from it.

It's not easy to pierce the skin with the 8mm bb, but you're going to have a helluva lot more pain from it.

so whats wrong with pain? pain makes it realistic and fun and makes bad people call their hits.

As long as theres no actual danger of injury I don't see the problem with pain.

so whats wrong with pain? pain makes it realistic and fun and makes bad people call their hits.

Okay. Imagine a newbie ignoring the rules and pumping 3 of those into your face at 5ft.

haha *imagines*

Honestly, if a kid HAPPENED to do that.. it's him whos going to have problems.

Think about it, so what if a little kid with a clone gas m500 pumps 3 into your face at 5 feet, you have the legitimate option of ending his life in self defense, and you get madd girls from the sick scars on your face which happens to be 3 8mm BB holes :D. Telling people you were in a territorial gang fight never gets old.

Oh the possibilities.

Edited by coolduderyan07

haha *imagines*

Honestly, if a kid HAPPENED to do that.. it's him whos going to have problems.

Think about it, so what if a little kid with a clone gas m500 pumps 3 into your face at 5 feet, you have the legitimate option of ending his life in self defense, and you get madd girls from the sick scars on your face which happens to be 3 8mm BB holes :D. Telling people you were in a territorial gang fight never gets old.

Oh the possibilities.

my point excactly..

and anyway I wouldnt let him get within five feet of me. only time that would happen would be in a cqb course and his gun wouldnt pass FPS restrictions there and hed have to use 134A which would take all the pain away. (most of it anyway)

Guest JBauer2492

I can't speak for the power behind the clones, but the power behind my recently acquired marushin US export version is incredible. It chronoed in at 345fps 0.34g firing 3 at a time. If you figure how much that would be with 0.20g, plus you factor in that its 8mm, its quite a punch. I racked up numerous kills with it this weekend against AEGs, it was awesome. I came up behind my friend from about 5 ft away with it, and fired, and he had a few oversized welts. And he was wearing a heavy sweatshirt over a long sleeve shirt. You don't have to worry about people not calling hits with the marushin m500!

I can't speak for the power behind the clones, but the power behind my recently acquired marushin US export version is incredible. It chronoed in at 345fps 0.34g firing 3 at a time. If you figure how much that would be with 0.20g, plus you factor in that its 8mm, its quite a punch. I racked up numerous kills with it this weekend against AEGs, it was awesome. I came up behind my friend from about 5 ft away with it, and fired, and he had a few oversized welts. And he was wearing a heavy sweatshirt over a long sleeve shirt. You don't have to worry about people not calling hits with the marushin m500!

how is it on accuracy at say 100 feet?

and whats the farthest you could reasonably expect to hit someone in one shot?

Guest JBauer2492
how is it on accuracy at say 100 feet?

and whats the farthest you could reasonably expect to hit someone in one shot?

I will most likely be working on a review on the gun soon down the road, but the spread is actually adjustable. If you remove the outer barrel there is an allen screw that you can adjust to affect how much hop up is put on the BBs. I don't have any exact numbers on spread, I will get back to you on that, but at about 100ft the BBs have nice movement. The spread is wider than a TM shotgun. The spread is not 100% consistant at such speeds with propane. Sometimes one BBs goes straight and true for 150ft and the others curve around it on the sides a little, other times they all go straight in a triangle for 100ft and then spread outwards, and sometimes all BBs have a little movement around each other. Other times its a like a wider TM shotgun spread in a perfect triangle that continues to spread farther as the BBs go downrange. I noticed that one time when it was quite cold out and I was playing, that the lower fps made the spread consistant and the same every time. I would say 100ft is the max effective range, but if you fired at someone past that you could get a hit on them as the BBs are capable of traveling a little over 150ft. I was having some problems in range consistancy, but whenever I lube it or wipe it down in certain areas it seems to help the problem. Also I just removed the hop screw for more hop/spread, so I actually think that might help consistancy. I will post up some more info with hop/spread after I play with it tomorrow again.

Guest obsessedwithairsoft92

do these use shells or what? do they eject them? and will most feilds allow them? cause they fire at high fps? sorry for the quistions, my dad set up some crazy parental control blocks that won't let me on like any airsoft retail site. (he's gonna take them off soon.)

Internal damage is the problem. Whether it be bruising or bleeding... NAM did a review on the various FPS's. While the .2's pierced the skin, the .28's did the most damage to under the skin.

No shells, you just fill a tube full of bb's.

well after reading the rsov review( or I believe that is where it is), I think it sounds great. It is supposed to shoot at like 210 fps with green gas ( with .47 8mm bbs) and it supposed to have lots of metal. I don't think this wouldn't be aloud in cqb but im not sure if they have .2g 8mm bbs. It is supposed to shoot pretty far accurately.

For the people that don't go on arnies that often heres the reveiw that Guinness wrote

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=127905

BTW: the review is further down the page.

Edited by realsteel

Guest Revenge Seeker
150 dollars at airsplat

they also have the CM.035 and Dboys AKS-74U, and the Kart EBR

Link doesn't work. And were you the guy that went around the forums telling people to tell you ASAP if airsplat gets either the cm-035 or the DBOY? I've been trying to remember who that was so that I could tell them... because I remember saying "don't worry, I'll tell you when they have it", and now I can't remember who that person was... :a-confused::a-confused::a-confused:

Guest Revenge Seeker
Tada!!! one of the first US retailers to sell it! http://www.airsplat.com/Itemdesc.asp?CartI...amp;eq=&Tp=

And dam, my dad wants no more airsoft guns... *rolls eyes* but he wants me to buy a Glock 19... lol

Aquafina already posted that.... sorta... broken..

And your dad is like mines.. "No more Airsoft.... ho ho ho... but I like AKs so you can buy AKs because everyone needs at least one AK... ho ho ho..." *Santa Claus voice.

:a-surrender:

edit:

off-topic: Australia made a new law against Santas sayin "ho ho ho" because it was sexual and "demeaning to women". Now they have to say "hahaha"... look it up at MSNBC..

Edited by Revenge Seeker

Guest yubbermax
off-topic: Australia made a new law against Santas sayin "** ** **" because it was sexual and "demeaning to women". Now they have to say "hahaha"... look it up at MSNBC..

Australian Police: Hey remove that from your post or we'll censor it

In Australia they banned all Airsoft guns and people make their own using Mardi-Gras beads for ammo.

On topic: This is dangerous if a Newbie gets hold of it and plays with his friends.

Kid 1: Yea my gun isn't good. It only shoots 200 fps. Lemme show you. Go out there and I'll shoot you.

Kid 2: Ok go!......Ahh (bleeding from being shot at 10 ft away)

well after reading the rsov review( or I believe that is where it is), I think it sounds great. It is supposed to shoot at like 210 fps with green gas ( with .47 8mm bbs) and it supposed to have lots of metal. I don't think this wouldn't be aloud in cqb but im not sure if they have .2g 8mm bbs. It is supposed to shoot pretty far accurately.

Makes it a better alternative than the Marushin. That shoots around 300 with .47 8mm bb's ^^

hey guys I know this is my first post, but I've been browsing this forum for quite sometime every couple weeks/months I'd check in look around but never signed up till now.

im looking into getting a marushin m500 shotgun, I have seen many reviews of this gun but none answering the simple questions I need to know.

first off, I will b using propane and on certain occasions green gas but only when I am in a situation where I need to carry it with me

what I am wondering is how man shots can be fired with one fill of propane?

ALOT of oyu guys says it shoots pretty hard, 320fps with .34 8mm? thats about an average of what I see, redwolf has it listed at 210fps I would b very comfortable with it shooting around 340-350fps with .27 8mm's

another subject I wanted to touch up on was about modification? is there anything I can do to up the power?

last but not least, how compatible is it with real steel parts? pistol/buttt stock things like this?

thanks guys

kenny

Edited by KennyGT

yay tm...but it says abs plastic, so id be pretty weary in purchasing this. also any luck on finding a review? aside from being hard to get bbs for im thinking this would be kinda fun to use as say a back up(sawed off) or mount under say an m4 for some real nice cqb junk.