to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
sgt. smash

High Cap Magazines For Kjw M 700

Thanks for the help but I read on here many many moons ago that the Tanaka mags are not compatible. Can you confirm this. I have done a search but I am probably putting in the wrong questions.

It was proved, that they, indeed are compatible, with Tanaka mags by twogunlou, who, unfortuanately is not active on the ASF board anymore.

Thanks for the help but I read on here many many moons ago that the Tanaka mags are not compatible. Can you confirm this. I have done a search but I am probably putting in the wrong questions.

They are, and you should replace the KJW mags with Tanaka's anyways.

Why? my KJW mags are perfect. I took them apart, put a tiny ammount of silicon sealant on the seals, and lubed it up and have had mags hold a small ammount of gas in storage for months without leaking.

KJW mags are prone to leaking. Even with the sealant. It's a hit or miss gun, including with the mag.