to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
pilz

Ca Sportlines Availble At Uncompany $108

The new CA's are availble at Uncompany.com and they are only $108, I can see these selling faster than echo1, and jg's.

http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=11117

:a-shocked: Is that G&GJon posting about a cheap Aeg! :a-jester: Well, I know I wouldn't buy one, that's for sure. Finicky internals+plastic body. :a-nonod:

Its a CA, so theres a difference. CA internals, in a plastic body, cheaper than a echo1 what more could you want. The only reason I'm happy is becuase I want this to outsell echo1 and jg so people stop buying them and asking dumb questions when they break.

Its a CA, so theres a difference. CA internals, in a plastic body, cheaper than a echo1 what more could you want. The only reason I'm happy is becuase I want this to outsell echo1 and jg so people stop buying them and asking dumb questions when they break.

Haha. CA Internals in a plastic body. IMO, it's just as bad as an Echo, especially with CA internals as of late. Good find though... It looks like it'll be more expensive than clones when it hits the US markets.

Actually it's more expensive considering shipping. On rsov, and gunner [don't know about uncompany] Jgs are only $70-$90.

Haha. CA Internals in a plastic body. IMO, it's just as bad as an Echo, especially with CA internals as of late. Good find though... It looks like it'll be more expensive than clones when it hits the US markets.

Its still better than JG and or echo1 internals.

Guest Wesker
Actually it's more expensive considering shipping. On rsov, and gunner [don't know about uncompany] Jgs are only $70-$90.

Then add shipping to those too. :a-rolleyes:

Guest Officer_Matlack

Well there's a few things the matter with this for me atleast.

A. It's going to be more expensive in the states plus you will need to buy a battery and charger further increasing the price

B. I'm still on edge with CA internals...I've heard you need to know your way around a gearbox if you wish to own one

Good things

A. Cheap gun with trades

B. All black body as opposed to Echo 1's grey upper/lower receiver and black everything else

Its still better than JG and or echo1 internals.

I'd argue that, lol.

Wesker : Still, it's going to be about $30 cheaper in total =P

Even still, retailers are quoting prices to be about $180... About the range as the G&G V4 plastic bodies ^^

I'd argue that, lol.

Wesker : Still, it's going to be about $30 cheaper in total =P

Even still, retailers are quoting prices to be about $180... About the range as the G&G V4 plastic bodies ^^

And the CA's will still sell well due to hardcore fanboyism

Guest Officer_Matlack
Sweet, they've already got them customized with metal bodies- callin it "UN Special".

Are you serious? That's brilliant, it's like taking a P90 with a built in red dot, then making a version without a red dot, then selling it in a package deal with a red dot

The new CA's are availble at Uncompany.com and they are only $108, I can see these selling faster than echo1, and jg's.

http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=11117

I'll buy one, but only if I can get one into the country with trademarks. I might as well buy a jg otherwise.

Are you serious? That's brilliant, it's like taking a P90 with a built in red dot, then making a version without a red dot, then selling it in a package deal with a red dot

except you get the body of your choice..not just armalite trades...

so you say that their everything beside the shell and motor sucks? I disagree.

well, maybe they are on par with JG gears and cylinders...

which means you get a plastic gun with a better gearbox and motor.

for almost the same(a little bit more, I think its $170, is that the price for G&G plastica?) price.

Im buying Dboys M4 anyway... cheap metalbody FTW!!! jk...not really, I just wanted a cheap&decent(not Bell) gun with a metal body.

Edited by ADADQGG

well, maybe they are on par with JG gears and cylinders...

which means you get a plastic gun with a better gearbox and motor.

for almost the same(a little bit more, I think its $170, is that the price for G&G plastica?) price.

Im buying Dboys M4 anyway... cheap metalbody FTW!!! jk...not really, I just wanted a cheap&decent(not Bell) gun with a metal body.

What are you talking about, if you are going to take a crap on someones topic, atleast have somewhat decent info to do it with. CA parts are much better than JG, no matter how bad they are. The CA compression set has always been good in my past expereince, the only issues I had where with the bearings, and wireing, but even then JG doesn't compare to a CA. JG's have had far more problems, I will find alteast 20 topics on them if you would like.

Guest obsessedwithairsoft92

I still think I'm gonna get an echo1 over that... nice find though.

Edited by obsessedwithairsoft92

I'm still on edge with CA internals...I've heard you need to know your way around a gearbox if you wish to own one

ya know that's what I was worried about when I first bought a CA. I'm on my second and they've both held up very well. it's small things like the hopup which is easy to replace. I heard the pistons were garbage but I've had stock pistons in both of my CA's since the beginning and they've both had 10's of thousands of rounds through them. The g36 had more problems than my current M4, so far. I'm not comfortable enough with a gearbox to open one and I wouldn't buy anything but a CA at this point, unless G&P finds a way to impress me enough to buy one.

What are you talking about, if you are going to take a crap on someones topic, atleast have somewhat decent info to do it with. CA parts are much better than JG, no matter how bad they are. The CA compression set has always been good in my past expereince, the only issues I had where with the bearings, and wireing, but even then JG doesn't compare to a CA. JG's have had far more problems, I will find alteast 20 to pics on them if you would like.

I agree, I just took apart and modded a JG m16 for a friend, at the end of the night I was pissed off. Normal bushings do not fit, didn't take a aftermarket spring guide, The cylinder is wider then TM/CA gun, which made bad sealing with a good aftermarket pistonheads.

Oh and part of the tappet plate rail was actaully being GRINDED off by the gears due to the crappy tolerances and poor shimming, I ended up dremeling it down.

Yea I got it upgraded, but a pain in the :a-censored:

Oh and for the record, jg does use the old type CA gears. Which I believe is the reason they can use m110 springs out of the box.

Im glad these plastic CA's are out, easier to build up a Noveske or something, grab a new body, replace the piston, and a better hop-up bucking. Good to go and all the rest of the parts are decent.

And the accurance that all the aftermarket parts will fit.

What are you talking about, if you are going to take a crap on someones topic, atleast have somewhat decent info to do it with. CA parts are much better than JG, no matter how bad they are. The CA compression set has always been good in my past expereince, the only issues I had where with the bearings, and wireing, but even then JG doesn't compare to a CA. JG's have had far more problems, I will find alteast 20 topics on them if you would like.

CA's QC went down...

from what I have heard on the field I play, CA gears are crap...

everyone on the field where I play upgraded the CA the moment they got it, with cylinder sets and gear sets plus low-resistance wirings.

I have yet to see a CA that does not have any Manufactures Defect...maybe its just luck...

bad sealing due to wider cylinder... fixing that is easy, just wrap the o-ring around the cylinder then heat it up(without melting it) then let it cool down for 5 times.

everyone knows that re-shimming is a MUST DO after getting a ACM gun.

problem due to the bad shimming is just the owner's fault.

Edited by ADADQGG

CA's QC went down...

everyone on the field where I play upgraded the CA the moment they got it, with cylinder sets and gear sets plus low-resistance wirings.

I have yet to see a CA that does not have any Manufactures Defect...maybe its just luck...

bad sealing due to wider cylinder... fixing that is easy, just wrap the o-ring around the cylinder then heat it up(without melting it) then let it cool down for 5 times.

everyone knows that re-shimming is a MUST DO after getting a ACM gun.

problem due to the bad shimming is just the owner's fault.

Interesting, almost everyone I play with owns CA guns and they rarely have problems

Also, bad shimming = manufacturer's problem, not owners. It's a knock on ACM companies when people's guns have problems due to poor shimming.

I wouldn't blame the owner for not fixing something that should not even be a problem if the gun is of good quality

Edited by Bronco5150

And the CA's will still sell well due to hardcore fanboyism

Haha yeah.

But seriously, all of the major teams around here, don't buy CA, just because of their major problem as of late.

Their AUG, G36, SR-25 series have all been atrocious. Their M15A4 series suffered from poor compression, crappy gears (Now), and a multitiude of other problems.

But I say their AUG is their worst, closely followed by the G36.

I've seen more CA's break than Echo1's/JG's, Well's, and UTG's combined...

It's a BS award. The CA AUG is so riddled with problems it's not even funny.

The AUG v1, v2, and v3 series from Classic Army all have suffered from major problems.

In the v1 series, pistons and gears were stripping within a thousand rounds. BB's got lodged into the trigger, effectively disabling full auto, while some guns repeatedly only shot on full auto. The wiring also sucked, but hey, it's CA wiring. Hell, the kid who loves his CA AUG, got his, only to find his outer barrel was bent, and that he needed a new one... The Classic Army store in Hong Kong is nice, many people go into admire the guns, but do a lot of them buy em? Nope... CA is laughed at by people who live in Hong Kong...

The v2's attempted to fix these, and did so, but not by a great deal, still had some major problems with the AUG.

The v3's... well they fixed some, but many many many places are getting lemons even today. Moreover, it added a whole new area of problems, compression. Compression on CA just blew. Kid bought a brand new CA AUG, v3. Literally unwrapped at the game to chrono. What did it chrono? 175fps...

That being said, I've seen 12 CA AUG's break out of the box within 1000 rounds. Not just one part, but practically the entire gearbox failing. I'm sadden to say the CA AUG was one of the worst guns CA has put out there.

You don't want me to start on the other series, like the G36.

I've had nothing but trouble with my CA guns, to the point where I've given up, sold all of them at a far lost and I'm never dealing with CA until they seriously push up their act. My UTG guns outlasted all 3 of my CA guns.

For the non-believers, Yes. CA has slipped in QC majorly the past few months.

One of my previous explanations.

(this come from a huge CA fanboy)

Out of all the CA's I have used, the only ones I will ever buy (and do buy) are the M15 series.

I've never had hopup or compression problems, the body has been sturdy as can be, and the externals feel so nice.

I hated my CA G36c so much, I traded it for an upped Galaxy PDW

CA G36 Series<Most MPEGs

Both selectors broke within 5 minutes of owning it, the gun came without a spring guide, the hop up didn't work, and it was missing gearbox screws

no one thinks the unspecial Daniel Defense M4 looks sexy?

Edited by Bronco5150

(this come from a huge CA fanboy)

Out of all the CA's I have used, the only ones I will ever buy (and do buy) are the M15 series.

I've never had hopup or compression problems, the body has been sturdy as can be, and the externals feel so nice.

I hated my CA G36c so much, I traded it for an upped Galaxy PDW

CA G36 Series<Most MPEGs

Both selectors broke within 5 minutes of owning it, the gun came without a spring guide, the hop up didn't work, and it was missing gearbox screws

no one thinks the unspecial Daniel Defense M4 looks sexy?

I've never seen a ABS body snap in half... so hopefully that will help ^^

Haha yeah.

But seriously, all of the major teams around here, don't buy CA, just because of their major problem as of late.

Their AUG, G36, SR-25 series have all been atrocious. Their M15A4 series suffered from poor compression, crappy gears (Now), and a multitiude of other problems.

But I say their AUG is their worst, closely followed by the G36.

I've seen more CA's break than Echo1's/JG's, Well's, and UTG's combined...

One of my previous explanations.

thats what I wanted to say, Im just too lazy.

CA is only good if you buy it for externals and good gearbox+motor.

buy the plastic version... it takes the good externals away...which is the main point of buying the CA gun.

^its QC. And there's a newer m15 laying right next to my M4 with zero QC issues... not even the shoddy hop-up problem is there, luck?

Oh and the M4 used to be CA, then it had no problems (later running 450fps and a 10.8v on stock gears, and having them break is not a QC issue :a-crazy: ), either. Luck?

CQB, 2 years over 50K shots, m-120/9.6v nothing else. Luck?

Maybe CA decided to send one half of the population shoddy guns, and the other side good ones, :a-grin:

However, Just for you guys, im gonna buy this plastic one (when its on ASGI).

And do a review, and possibly do a stress test on the internals, Guarder SP110 and a 9.6v few thosand shots, see if it breaks, as ill be modifing it later anyway.

Hopefully they make a plastic one with the 7mm gearbox, and the crane stock.

Edited by SVT98driver

^its QC. And there's a newer m15 laying right next to my M4 with zero QC issues... not even the shoddy hop-up problem is there, luck?

Oh and the M4 used to be CA, then it had no problems (later running 450fps and a 10.8v on stock gears, and having them break is not a QC issue :a-crazy: ), either. Luck?

CQB, 2 years over 50K shots, m-120/9.6v nothing else. Luck?

Maybe CA decided to send one half of the population shoddy guns, and the other side good ones, :a-grin:

However, Just for you guys, im gonna buy this plastic one (when its on ASGI).

And do a review, and possibly do a stress test on the internals, Guarder SP110 and a 9.6v few thosand shots, see if it breaks, as ill be modifing it later anyway.

Hopefully they make a plastic one with the 7mm gearbox, and the crane stock.

Heh. Nice. Tell us how it goes.

The last 3 CA AUG's I have seen bought within the past 4 months have all died within 1000 rounds.. >>

CA's QC went down...

Really? If their QC is so bad, why do 5/10 people at my local airsoft field have CA M15's? You'd think that if their QC went down, so would their reputation...

If CA gears are so "crappy," then why do the clones that you praise, use them?

Well my CA doesnt have any problems whatsoever, in fact, the Hop-up on mine is nearly on par with my friends TM.

Edited by CQB_Expert

Heh. Nice. Tell us how it goes.

The last 3 CA AUG's I have seen bought within the past 4 months have all died within 1000 rounds.. >>

Will do, oh never did like Aug's anyway.... J/K Hydra :a-grin:

Now were those rebuilt? Sounds like a fun rebuild/resale project...

Classic Army, there the New AUGs! I will say that I DO like classic Army. But lets not turn this into a flame war.

What? lol...

Bat21win - There's a 3 page thread at ASR =P

SVT98 - One was repaired by AEX, the other returned for a TM aug, and the last for the one that shot 170, I believe the owner just dropped a new gb in it.