Sign in to follow this  
bcphill

Whats Up With The Bb's?

I've started to get mad. People at my school have been using metal/plastic bb's at my school to intentionally hurt the other person. They've even made mechanical pencils into somewaht of a shooter for them too.

Question 1: are bb's aloud to be carried in public?

Question 2: will this affect airsoft in any way?

Edit:

Question 3: If it will how will this affect airsoft?

Edited by zoob

yes and no.

it wont affect airsoft since they can buy metal bb's at walmart, and since they are using a mechanical pencil airsoft wont be the thing that got banned, but having bb's may be banned from your school(although I think schools have arule against bb's??)

yes and no.

it wont affect airsoft since they can buy metal bb's at walmart, and since they are using a mechanical pencil airsoft wont be the thing that got banned, but having bb's may be banned from your school(although I think schools have arule against bb's??)

yes schools do have those banned, but for some reason the adminisrators don't catch the plastic ones in scans. Thats why I'm concerned, and the pencils looks like they just broke. they hide the rubberban somewhere else. It's ignorrance in my opinion, but I hope the sneaky b@$+erds get cuaght. If they will. :a-nonod:

I've started to get mad. People at my school have been using metal/plastic bb's at my school to intentionally hurt the other person. They've even made mechanical pencils into somewaht of a shooter for them too.

Question 1: are bb's aloud to be carried in public?

Question 2: will this affect airsoft in any way?

Edit:

Question 3: If it will how will this affect airsoft?

Q1: Yes but school grounds have different policies.

Q2: Most likely not, maybe in YOUR community if media action were to go into affect.

Q3: ......negatively?

This happened once at my school and nothing happened because the two kids who did it found a loophole in the rule book. Which I think is bad that they wouldn't say something about ammunitions. Thank goodness no body said that the bb's were airsift ammo.

Loopholes are useful :a-yesnod: .....when they don't involve a huge sport :a-nonod:

sometimes I used my backpack for airsoft and BBs got left in there and when I went back to school, BBs (about 10) rolled out onto the floor when I was taking out one of my books and the teacher looked at me and I lookedat him and he started laughing. wierd too because I use mechanical pencils in school...

you can carry bbs in public just don't go around telling people that you have them. if you use your brain then you should be fine. about the school thing, it is at my school too and I have told on them and nothing has happened. it is a fact of life that kid nowadays can take normal classroom supplys and make weapons out of them. it is sad but it is a fact of life. one kid hit one of the cops at my school with one once, and well that kid was not to happy after that. I did not see him again for a while.

Hmm, I remeber we used to make mini bows out of paperclips and rubberbands in middle school, we would shoot pencils and the ink storeage from pens and each other and into the ceiling, it was a lot of fun haha! Looking back, it does seem kinda stupid though.

BTW they acually make airsoft pens....

http://www.amazon.com/SPRING-AIRSOFT-PEN-G...6625&sr=8-1