Sign in to follow this  
flammenwerfer

The Most Awsome Thing You've Ever Done / Seen Someone Do While Airsofting

I want to hear about the most awesome thing you've ever done / seen someone do while airsofting.

Personally, the most sweet thing that I've done was this:

Me and a few friends were having a sleepover at my friends house. He owns like 16 acres of property (mostly woods). We decided to play some airsoft. Two on two. Me with my AGM MP40 and my friend Emery with a pump action shotgun versus my friend Sean with an AGM M14 and David with my AK. So we split up and went our seperate ways into the woods. About five minutes into the game, I hear Emery over the walkie talkie. He's spotted David. I heard shots and David shouted that he was out. So time went on and I hear a stick snap about 50 feet behind me. I dived into a bush and went prone. Sean walks by, oblivious to my location. I let him walk about 20 more feet to where he couldn't see me. Then I got the idea to climb a 30 foot tree and wait. I was up there and I took out my speed loader and poured a few bbs into my hand. I threw them in the direction that Sean walked away from me. I heard him stop and turn around and start to walk back. He walked right by me! He didn't even notice! I whirled around and leaped out of the tree, MP40 blazing. I landed on my knees. He whirled around and held his gun to my chest. I thought he was gonna blast me. He lowered his 14. Then he said "I'm" out.

To put a long story short, I climbed a tree then jumped out with my gun blazing and got my friend out. It was sweet.

The dude with the first thing why didn't you just shoot the guy the first time he walked by :a-confused:

Getting up from prone quickly is difficult. He probably would have been shot up as well in his ambush, or his target would have escaped.

The real question you should be asking is: cemretas, if you were a sniper, why the F*&! were you wearing normal, everyday, whoop-dee-friggin-doo clothes?

Getting up from prone quickly is difficult. He probably would have been shot up as well in his ambush, or his target would have escaped.

The real question you should be asking is: cemretas, if you were a sniper, why the F*&! were you wearing normal, everyday, whoop-dee-friggin-doo clothes?

AH HA! I HAVE TO ADD THIS TO MY SIG.

One night me and my friends were having an airsoft war and it was pitch black. My backyard has one big tree and that's where our flag was. I was sitting about 50 feet away from it protecting it. A buddy of mine thought it would be funny to stand on the other side of the tree.

The side of the tree with the flag on it is all lit up and the other side is pitch black. It was really quiet and all of a sudden I see an enemy player running across the flat to get to the flag. So I open fire with my crappy crosman R74 and he keeps going to the flag.

He grabs the flag and the another player comes up to help him, then this is when the guy hiding behind the tree gets up and tries to shoot someone. He just stood there and watched the flag carrier run away, in his defense, he really couldn't do anything. Then I see 2 sillouettes and one has the gun aimed right at the head of my teammate. He pulls the trigger and my teammate goes down. He shot him from point blank range. He was on the ground thinking wtf?

One time I was apart of a 4 man assualt team and I had the best gun. I told my team to go around my house to flush them my way so I can spray them. Nothing was going good for me that night and I felt like I couldn't hit someone if they stood right in front of me.

So the game is underway and my team doesn't waste anytime we get into the fight right away. Sure enough as soon as I turn the corner to my backyard the whole enemy team is running right at me and they don't see me. The perfect situation. So I switch my gun to full auto and spray the whole group.

I eliminated every enemy player and after the match everyone was just laughing at the unreal power of my gun. One member was at my feet yelling WE SURRENDER!!!! It was really funny. The only reason why they were on the ground is because they were laughing so hard

In a match against a bunch of preteens and one adult, I was up in a tower with my Crosman G3 SAS. My teammates and I thought it was funny.

That same day, three guys and I were hulled up in one town bunker, the last of our team it seemed. The gunfire was constantly hitting us, and we couldn't do anything but wait for a brief moment to shoot back. Maybe it was because I hadn't slept since 9pm the previous night because I work the night-shift, but I just looked at everyone and smiled saying, "Okay, stop me if you've heard this one, but there's these four guys stuck in a bunker..." We all laughed like idiots, then I said, "Did someone say something about the Alamo, earlier?", only for all of us to laugh our butts off more. We ended up getting safety-killed at close range from one of the other team's guys rushing our blindspot.

Once when we were playing capture the flag, I took off my vest (so I could run faster) before the game then when I was going to get the flag I threw my gun to my friend (so I could run even faster & he could give me 2x the covering fire). I ran all out, got the flag, and returned it. WE won! and I did not get hit! it was pretty cool.

This is a pretty cool story. One time, just a couple days ago actually, I was playing in my friends really thick woods and I was in a position with brush on three sides of me and only one side open. We had three and four man teams so we were playing five hit kills. I was able to hold off two guys with Tokyo Maruis and one with a spring pistol because as good as TMs are, they can't cut through thick brush due to their lower velocity. But with my G&G, I was able to fire out at them no problem! I managed to get two hits on one kid, and four hits on another before my mags jammed up (Note: A&K mags don't work well with G&G!) and I got bumrushed and lit the :a-censored: up while I couldn't shoot. But because I had all those hits on those guys, my two friends with a spring MP5 and my UTG tri-shot M3 still managed to win!

So it was 6v6 more of a friendly game and I decided to surprise everyone by bringing my M700 gas kjw along and I was prone in the treeline and one of my frends was experienced enough to no that is a good sniper hiding place. So I get out the first two enemies and they go down easily around 50 feet away. So the kid who knows snipers tend to hide in the treeline is searching the tree line going up the west side of this hill and when I made the second shot the defeated enemy yelled. So the guy searching in the treeline suspected that I was in the north part (which I was because it gave me the height advantage I looked down on pretty much the hole feild). So hes about 75 feet away from me and I hear him clearing the bushes and of course he was stupid enuff to accidentally shoot his AEG. So I was positive of his location and new he was moving toward me and I wasnt going to go for the shot because he was in the woods so it wasnt makeable. So the guys who take care of this feild blew all of the leaves to the side near the treeline so wen my enemy searching for me got about 50 feet away I took some leaves and covered myself with leaves. He heard this so he picked up his pace. So im under the trees with this guy progressing me and I hav this huge M700 sniper next to me so I took it and put it under me and the pile of leaves. HE is now 10 feet away. He starts heading out of the woods cause my frend had gotten an enemy and he yelled out wen he got hit. So he starts heading out towards the feild and is now 5 feet away this dumb kid while walking literally stepped over the pile of leaves I was in. And wen he was 50 feet out in the feild I sniped him in the behind :a-yesnod: that was my story

Edited by dmsday03

Here is my story:

I was playing a large game on our teams private field. There was about 23 people. We split the teams into three groups, mercs, opfor, and vets. The three extra guys went to the merc team and could do as they pleased. I was on the VET team with all the new guys. Anyway so our objective is to capture a mine that was center of our field. So we start the game and it becomes a stailmate because we all have such good weapons that we can hold the enemy off but we cant advance. I finally decided to take charge because I had the most experience on the field of all the members on my team. I grabbed my AK ( upgraded TM ) and decided to flank the enemy using a small lake we have on our field. I got shot out and went to return to my respawn. Lucky for me I respawned right on the other side of the lake.

I respawned called that I was back in and shot the two guys that had managed to shoot me out the first time along the lake edge. I then flat out ran ( the lake was dried up so I could run across ) and got behind the enemy. I managed to get one other teammate to come with me and I used that to my advantage. We moved up slowly and mangaed to remove the entire enemy team. We took postions around the mne and won the game.

Another more exciting story is I was on a team set to defend a certian spot. I decided to climb a tree to get a better look. They started the game and so I stayed in the tree thinking for sure I was going to be shot out. However the enemy did not see me and I managed to remove everyone of the opposing members except one that shot me out and my team ended up winning anyway.

This one happened about a week ago. I was reffing a downed pilot game. We had 1 downed pilot and 2 teams of 4 were looking for him. Before we started the game the pilot got in his best camouflage and brought a camo net cover. We get into the woods and he hides in a good spot by a tree under his camo net. I throw some leaves on him, but I could still see him. So after I added some rocks, sticks, and a whole tree branch on top of him (wth more leaves) he was INVISIBLE. S the teams come looking for him. It's getting dark quick and both teams are way off, so I try to find the pilot (even I had trouble finding him) and when I found him I tell him I've sent the teams in this direction to find him. If you saw me, it would have looked as if I was talking to a tree.

Anyways, the 'good guys' have a code to tell him they're the rescue team. They go yelling the code around the woods, but they don't know they've stepped literally 2 feet away from him. He was hidden that well. So as they planned what to do to find him, while he was only a step away, he says "Psst, hey guys!" jumps up, and scares them all to death. Anyways, they finally found him. Now I wish I set up some hidden cameras to record how close they got to him.

Pilot rescue game (w/ a dummy as the pilot): My friend, upon finding the "pilot," picked the dummy up and sprinted half a mile to the LZ with the dummy over his back. The dummy was weighted to 150 lbs. My friend still doesn't know how he managed it.

I was at my friends house and there was about 5 men on each team and an enemy sniper was moving from tree to tree and a sniped him with my M16. next my friends dad was using a gas sniper and I got him, the last three people were all behind a v shaped bunker made by 2 pieces of plywood and one was shooting my way then started shooting the other way. I snuck around the side and lit all 3 of them up 15 feet away with a 350 fps full auto M16...purely awesome

It was in a CQB map, a gathering of 10 people, 5 vs 5, (semi-auto only)

My best friend and I were ordered to use stealth and try and take out at many of the other team as possible. So we left our group, and sneaked around the place.When we saw someone's shoulder, he told me to take a shot at him. So I did, I pulled my trigger, but guess what? I realised I had forgotten to put my battery into my G36c (-_-"). Lucky for me I had my glock 18c in my holster with me, so I slung my AEG behind me, took aim with my pistol and fired one shot.... I hit him.

But then, his entire team suddenly ran around the corner, my best friend and I were basically :a-censored: I was just about to make a run for it, when he told me to stay, so I obeyed. The other team were already taking aim and it was about 3 seconds before we'd get owned, and my best friend fires 4 bullets, all of which hit each remaining person on the other team on the head!! :a-shocked: I was so surprised!!

It was the coolest thing I had ever seen. Respect to you, I salute you *salutes*

Okay, so I just did this yesterday: My group just started playing playing one-shot (so we can be more "official"), and this was the first round.

So my uncle Juni and my friend Nick were trying to hold a crossing point at a nearby river (not really a river, but it's a gushy valley so we call it the river), and two of our teammates had gotten to the other side. When my Juni saw enemies moving towards our allies, he told me to relocate to where I could watch them. So I moved up the hill and away, into the pit created by an upturned tree. After a while, I hear footsteps behind me. So I turn to see someone walking to where Juni and Nick are, and after a few seconds of scrutiny, I identify him as Ben, an enemy. I slowly turn fully towards him and burst on him, killing him, and immediately duck down. He calls for a medic, and my uncle comes over, hearing him. SO Blake and Ryan, two enemies, call to him that they are coming to help, Ryan being their team's medic (I was mine). As they approach, my uncle get killed while distracted (talking to Ben), and Ryan runs ahead. Blake asks him if the area was clear, and Ryan, not seeing me, calls affirmative. From my point of view, I couldn't see then, but I heard them approaching. All of a sudden, Ryan's foot falls ery close, so I throw the switch on my P90 and hop up, pulling the trigger. Much to my dismay, I find that I had only switched the gun to Semi, not auto. The first shot hits Ryan, and then I pannic and start pulling the trigger like crazy. Right as Blake turned to me, I knew it was oer. But then, He raises his hands and cries "Hit!". I had ambushed and killed 3 enemies on the 5-man team. Frick yeah. Their DM took out my uncle twice, but I heaed him and then my uncle punished the DM, then their assault guy, and we won.

Imagine my joy when I found that my friend, who was filming, was near Ben during my second ambush and she had caught my ambush on camera.

Edited by Pwnson

Here's a story. I was using a crosman C11(Snipers in our type-games) And I had super camoed myself. Up in a tree. 2 guys walking around with shotties. I was feeling ninja and jump down. I was covered in leavs and stuff in my ghillie suit. Hearing me, they turn around, look around, and turn back and start walking. BAM! BAM! They both call out hits. I make no movement, and they go the respawn point. EPIC.

4 on 4 game on my neighbors property. There was a barn, with 3 enemies on the other side of it. I was on one side of the barn, adjacent to their side. I took in a deep breath, sprant around the corner lighting them all up getting a triple kill winning the game. WOOT

New awesome story! So we're playing three on three and one of my teammates with my UTG M3 is out. So, it's me and my sniper, who I think is out but isn't more on that later, versus the three remaining players with a TM FAMAS, AGM MP40, and my G18C. We're playing five hit kills again and I have two hits on me. So I'm laying down full auto cover on two kids hiding in a bunker about thirty feet away. But they're just sitting there behind cover, like they're not really interested. So I'm a little confused and then I hear this twig crack behind me. Twenty feet away from my U shaped bunker, the kid with the FAMAS is taking cover behind a tree aiming at me. I drop down real quick just as he opens fire. I lean out the side of my bunker shooting him, then he goes into cover, claiming four hits. But his whole right elbow is still exposed because he's "chicken winging" his gun, so I light it up with like thirty shots. I tell him he's out, but he says he still only has four hits, so I run out of my cover, one handing my M4 and I rake ten shots up and down his back from 10 feet away, the standard punishment for not calling hits with my group, but usually not carried out in game LOL.

MP40 man, seeing his flank strategy didn't work, runs out of his cover in front of my former bunker and starts taking a few shots my way, but his midcap runs out of ammo just as he walks them onto me. He turns around to run back and reload, and still one handing my M4 I volley him with about fifteen shots and he calls out. So now all that's left is the kid with my Glock. Now I actually take a proper firing stance with both hands on the gun approaching the tree carefully because I have two hits and he has none, and if he just jumps out spraying he could get a lucky few shots on me. Well, I'm about twenty feet away from his tree when my sniper decides it's time to join in, and nais the kid in the forehead. But, he thinks it was me! So he jumps out of his cover and runs for a new spot and I light him up in the back. Game over, I took out the entire other team in the course of thirty seconds. The greatest thirty seconds ever!

My almost totally awesome moment

One day a bunch of our guys batteries started dying, so of course we put the batteries on the chargers and pulled out a few sniper rifles. There were still 3 AEGs still runnin' though. Even with the the sniper rifles we were still short on guns so we would rotate people in and out each game. One game I get a little idea in head. I keep a toy knife on me whenever I play, so I whip that out and joke about playing with just that. Next thing I know everyone is cheering me on and telling me to do it (They all probably just wanted an easy kill) My team has a guy with an L85, 2 snipers, and me with my knife. The other team has 2 AEGs and a sniper. The game starts and I tag along with the L85. No the field is roughly half a football field long and maybe half the width. On the side we start on is nothing but bushes. The other is a little fort made of small trees and branches that goes across the width of the field. From where we start you can go straight ahead and move up through some crappy bunkers. To the right side of the field there's a trail that leads into the fort. I follow the L85 through the trail to the fort. He tells me to go infirst. I start creeping up slowly and start getting shot at. Run back and hear the other AEG on the opposing team is out. Run to the other side of the field and get behind a bunker and start looking for the sniper. I see him way in the back standing behind a tree. I start running for zig zagging back and forth. He takes a shot and misses while the last AEG starts shooting from the other side of the field missing every shot. The sniper starts backing up from the tree and I come around. I'm almost in arms reach of the barrel of his gun and he takes a shot. Hits me an inch away from my left nipple. I didn't have a shirt on either so it left pretty nasty welt and started bleeding. Almost had my first knife and I really really wanna get one.

Edited by mindthreat44

My almost totally awesome moment

One day a bunch of our guys batteries started dying, so of course we put the batteries on the chargers and pulled out a few sniper rifles. There were still 3 AEGs still runnin' though. Even with the the sniper rifles we were still short on guns so we would rotate people in and out each game. One game I get a little idea in head. I keep a toy knife on me whenever I play, so I whip that out and joke about playing with just that. Next thing I know everyone is cheering me on and telling me to do it (They all probably just wanted an easy kill) My team has a guy with an L85, 2 snipers, and me with my knife. The other team has 2 AEGs and a sniper. The game starts and I tag along with the L85. No the field is roughly half a football field long and maybe half the width. On the side we start on is nothing but bushes. The other is a little fort made of small trees and branches that goes across the width of the field. From where we start you can go straight ahead and move up through some crappy bunkers. To the right side of the field there's a trail that leads into the fort. I follow the L85 through the trail to the fort. He tells me to go infirst. I start creeping up slowly and start getting shot at. Run back and hear the other AEG on the opposing team is out. Run to the other side of the field and get behind a bunker and start looking for the sniper. I see him way in the back standing behind a tree. I start running for zig zagging back and forth. He takes a shot and misses while the last AEG starts shooting from the other side of the field missing every shot. The sniper starts backing up from the tree and I come around. I'm almost in arms reach of the barrel of his gun and he takes a shot. Hits me an inch away from my left nipple. I didn't have a shirt on either so it left pretty nasty welt and started bleeding. Almost had my first knife and I really really wanna get one.

Why didn't you have a shirt on? lol

This is a recent Airsoft story.

Yesterday, I was spending the night at a friends house with him, me, two other of my friends friends(who are also my friends) and my friends little brother. For now, I shall call him L.S, J.R, and A.W. I had a camofulaged poncho that my friends, A.W gave me that very same night. I volturneed to do something that they did'nt expect me to do: I hide, then find me. 4 agaisnt one. And, to make it harder upon myself, I just had a sling shot. However, it took four shots to take me down. The first game, they walked right on past me. The only reason they same me was because I got up and ran. And that was because they thought that they saw me. The second game...well...I scared the living crap out of L.S, who wrestles and can problay snap me in half. I was hiding underneath a car. Before that game, I was told to make predotr sounds. And, well, I did. L.S walked past the car I was hiding under. Shooting my hand out and screaming something that sounded like something out of the Grudge, he ran away scared out of his mind. Agian, the only reason they found me was because I appiled the ambush rule: "Attack, then bug out." The 3rd game, well, was also fun. The game had just started and with me moving around slienty, I came across his house. Peering from a corner of the wall, I saw the rest of the team, L.S, J.R and A.W along with L.S's little brother. Taking a deep breath, I came around the corner, flared my arms and screamed like I did before. After the game, I was told that L.S covered the 40 yard dash in less then 5 seconds. Accroding to L.S's own account, he black out during those 5 seconds and can't rember a thing during that time.

And yes, I did get shot several times. However, it was agreed that I won those games on fear itself.

We had to tag a box in the game so I gave my friend my gun so he could cover me even better and I started running a guy on the other team pops out of the conex box and I whip out my pistol and I shoot him twics in the stomach with my pistola. While running it looked really BA

So I was at my local cqb and I'm the last one alive on my team. I'm behind a wall and the entire other team is coming down the center hall way. I put down my AEG and took out my full auto pistol and I did a John Woo style sideways-dive-while-shooting. I actually took out 2-3 guys. I got lit the hell up and my shoulder hurt like hell when I landed, but it was the coolest thing ever. haha

So, back when everyone was playing with springers, and before our airsoft field got cut down to build a backyard for someone in the house next door, we had games there almost every day. Usually just small ones, though once we had a larger 6v6 game. Anyways, the field consisted of a large area of woods, through which we had whacked some paths, a large tangle of blackberry bushes, and two paths running along either side of the brambles. Up top was the road, where we reloaded (small neighborhood, everyone was fine with us playing there). I was on a team with friend A, and friends B and C were the opposing team. They had A cornered down near the start of the forest, and were attempting to force him to surrender. I'm coming up the other path with my spring XM-8. I come around the top of the field and see them down there, so I raise my rifle, take aim, and shoot B in the :censored:. He jumps up and screams, and the other person looks up and starts firing at me. A takes this opportunity to fire at C, who was on his last life, and we somehow won that game :).

Another time it was 1 on 1. I had a spring shotty, and my friend had one as well. He's hiding in some woods where I can't see him, so I run across the open area to some cover. He see's me, so he :censored2: his gun, flips it sideways, and shoots, curving it around the tree he was hiding behind. Me, not expecting it, looks up in time for it to hit me right on my neck. I, almost as if we had planned it, yell "OH :censored:", trip over my own feet, and fall to the ground >.<.

Here's a good few stories from today's zombie games. We only had seven people gathered to airsoft one more time before I go to college (tomorrow actually) and we wanted to have as much fun as possible. What's more fun than zombies? So we have two survivors with spring pistols and five zombies with unlimited lives who only have to kneel and count to fifteen before they're back in, to keep the game moving. Any physical contact with a zombie and the survivor is a zombie. Anyway, first round of the day, the two survivors are heading down a path and I'm running after them. They each shoot at me, and I jump the the side, dodging their shots, and jump over a waist high tree branch in the path, tackling one of the survivors. That was awesome.

Next game, I'm one of the survivors and we lasted the longest out of all the surviving groups. But when I did get infected, I turned right around and infected my survivor buddy who was too close LOL. Next game, I'm a zombie again and the survivors are on either side of me and one other person waiting to respawn. The survivor near me sees the other one going another way, and right as I get to 15, he passes me, and I yell "back in" and shove him into a bunch of tall grass. He didn't think I was really back in, but the other out zombie, an observing zombie, along with the other survivor who got me out, all vouched I had indeed properly counted to fifteen, just his timing couldn't have been worse.

Final round, one of my fellow zombies had just gotten one of the survivors out, and the other survivor is on a path with all the zombies facing him and we're just about to hoard up and charge him. He brings up his gun, shoots, and it's out. Apparently the look on my face when I realized he was completely vulnerable was priceless. I yelled out "DRY FIRE!" and sprint at him with all the other zombies behind me in a flying V. He turns around to try to run away and get somewhere to reload and trips on a downed branch. I just lunge at him and land right on top of him. It was epic, just like something out of a zombie movie. That day was a barrel of laughs, and everyone had more fun than should be legal, which in itself is an awesome thing I did because I came up with the game! And I was the best zombie all day! The only zombie to have killed a survivor EVERY ROUND! And this is with other zombies and survivors who run track, as compared to my slow self. But I did have an advantage: I was the only zombie who didn't care about getting shot!

A few weeks ago at a night game myself and two others were trapped in a room. The room we were in only had one doorway and enemies could shoot us as we walk out. So, one of the guys, Frank, says, "Ah, :censored2: it. Let's go on a suicide run!" Number 2 (that's what I called the other guy with us) and I both said sure. Frank's plan was to have a three way back-to-back movement out the door and into the alleyways and buildings where the enemies were. So, on the count of three, we went. All I could here for a while was the sound of guns shooting and people saying "OUT! OUT! OUT!"

We keep going until there were no enemies left. The only one of us that go hit was Frank. Number 2 and I were amazed. The three of us together got 10 -15 enemies out in less than 1 minute and only 1 one of us was hit. Number 2 and I split up into different buildings after Frank went down. I yell out, "You OK?" He says he is and says that we should split up down the two hallways ahead of us. He would go left and I right.

So, we split. I go down my alleyway and get out another 2 guys. I sprint up two some cover where I see a teammate and he whispers to me that there are three guys on the other side of the wall of the building we were outside of. He said he was freaked out (he was a pretty young kid and it was his first night game, which are super intense), that's why he hadn't taken care of them. So, I switch to full-auto, turn into the doorway of the building, and got all three of them out. At this point, my mask was so fogged up (I was breathing hard from all the excitement, which fogs it up) I could barely see. I gave my teammate one of my flashlights and told him to be my eyes. He turned the corner and right as he did an enemy shot him. I then shot the enemy.

I was alone, then, and began to wonder what happened to Number 2. I yell out, "Number 2!" No answer. Again I yelled out, "Number 2?" Still no answer (I later learned that he met up with some teammates at the end of his alleyway and went off with them). So, alone, partially blind, and ready to kick some :censored2:, I start sprinting towards the enemy's spawn zone and start shooting. Not sure how many people I got out (or even if I got anyone out), but I got hit while valiantly fighting with no chance of survival.

lol, that was dramatic... Most fun and exhilarating airsoft experience EVAR!

Edited by Slayer750